Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

LMFAO virgin marry= whore!

all_hail.satan666

okay so i understannd the all the other religions wer made to go against Father Satan, but did these idiots ever stop and think of all the bull shith they came up with?! cus i mean check this crap out: jeova sais no having premerital sex or sex out of wed lock but he then turns around and fucks a MARRIED woman! wat the fuck is that shit all about!?!?
the worst part is jeova is a perverted pedifile!!!! marry, acording to some scholars was only 15 years old!
im sorry if i made any one else up-chuck as i did n lost the awesome lunch i had, but really tho who in their right mind follows a leader who promotes pedifiles & terrorism!?

i thank father Satan for taking me out of such discusting life style!

HAIL SATAN AND ALL HIS DEMONS!!!!!!

Ha ha we should probably call him, Paedohova
On 09-Feb-2012, at 5:08 AM, "all_hail.satan666" <all_hail.satan666@... wrote:
  okay so i understannd the all the other religions wer made to go against Father Satan, but did these idiots ever stop and think of all the bull shith they came up with?! cus i mean check this crap out: jeova sais no having premerital sex or sex out of wed lock but he then turns around and fucks a MARRIED woman! wat the fuck is that shit all about!?!?
the worst part is jeova is a perverted pedifile!!!! marry, acording to some scholars was only 15 years old!
im sorry if i made any one else up-chuck as i did n lost the awesome lunch i had, but really tho who in their right mind follows a leader who promotes pedifiles & terrorism!?

=

Ive got nothing to add but i feel the same way, every teaching of almost any religion (except SS of course) controdict themselves in one form or another. Or they are just proven to be just so wrong its not even possible, lol. Hail Father Satan!!!!!!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 12:54 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] LMFAO virgin marry= whore!

=

Internet already had Pedobear, why not Pedohova?Good idea :D Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 5:54 AM

=

Me and my friends where talking about this one day and one of them says that in Latin virgin means "child bearing years" and it was mist translated to have never having intercourse. There a good twist on things lol.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

Internet already had Pedobear, why not Pedohova?
Good idea :D

Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 5:54 AM

=

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back