Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Living without eating or drinking.... only meditation

knight.infernal

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/2 ... 57462.html

i was thinking about starting extreme meditation training program then i remember i read about a story of man living 7 decades without eating or drinking...and claiming this man is blessed by a Goddess...

whether this true or not, as Satanic view, i believe this is possible but.... i guess one must be spiritually advanced....

i am very interested to know how is this achieved... yes of coarse, through meditation but a technique....

is this simply absorbing whatever positive energies (like solar energies) you can gather on one's surrounding (via meditation) and use it to nourish oneself? or there is more advanced and proper way?

somehow i think biokinesis has a role in this technique... not sure just a instinct....

many have used sun gazing to gather energy.

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

i was thinking about starting extreme meditation training program then i remember i read about a story of man living 7 decades without eating or drinking...and claiming this man is blessed by a Goddess...

whether this true or not, as Satanic view, i believe this is possible but.... i guess one must be spiritually advanced....

i am very interested to know how is this achieved... yes of coarse, through meditation but a technique....

is this simply absorbing whatever positive energies (like solar energies) you can gather on one's surrounding (via meditation) and use it to nourish oneself? or there is more advanced and proper way?

somehow i think biokinesis has a role in this technique... not sure just a instinct....

Buddha went 49 days without eating, and present day there is a man in Nepal who is apparently 6 years from becoming a Buddha that has been recorded for several days in a row without even moving from his meditation position. So it is doable. You just have to be an extremely advanced meditator and beyond dedicated to reaching the higher planes of existence 

---In [email protected], <knight.infernal@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Why is not eating is a sign of power? These hindu guys are like a stick and totally weak and have no impact whatsover. Professional fasting does not seem like a power to me. On one hand you can say its amazing but on the other hand its so hinduish and it reminds me of xianity and how they must fast and then they pretend to be something spiritual when they ate no meat or something. These people are into wrong philosophies and mimicking them will only result in disaster. While the world is burning all they do is sit their ass on a mountain and their mastery and skills do not help for a thing. No different than an xian who believes this world is of the Devil and must be underestimated. 'Higher planes' are important and our all important planet, they could care less. These things sound etheral and amazing but in reality are nothing at all. They do not help anywhere. This could happen and I can imagine of many techniques...But whats the problem with eating. They feel they lack freedom or they feel they must let go of the desire to eat food. Which is Human all the way. This is no different than xianity, xianity in a new dress. This is not Satanic. While they are busy trying to not eat food and pretending to be etheral masters, all I see is they ramble unenlightened things and let the world rot in the hands of the darkest and most evil people. Its not by coincidence many black magicians who were tibetans did help Hitler by their personal choice. They were Truly enlightened and did raise a hand to change things. Now all you see is a Dalai Lama who has not real awarenes, his words do not mean a thing and all he preaches is nothing but xianity in a rain coat. While Buddhism and Hinduism remind us of the power of the Human mind, its good to mention they are infested amd that how they use the mind is quite xian all in itself. Something to be concerned about if you want to follow what they do in anyway.
HAIL SATAN!!!! [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Living without eating or drinking.... only meditation
Sent: Sat, Nov 2, 2013 4:16:11 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Buddha went 49 days without eating, and present day there is a man in Nepal who is apparently 6 years from becoming a Buddha that has been recorded for several days in a row without even moving from his meditation position. So it is doable. You just have to be an extremely advanced meditator and beyond dedicated to reaching the higher planes of existence 

---In [email protected] , <knight.infernal@... wrote:

is this simply absorbing whatever positive energies (like solar energies) you can gather on one&apos;s surrounding (via meditation) and use it to nourish oneself? or there is more advanced and proper way?

somehow i think biokinesis has a role in this technique... not sure just a instinct.... [/TD]

the moral of the story here, folks, is that as much as the ability to fast for such long periods of time is testament to the powers of the human mind, it's probably a good idea to develop your skills in a less...physically degrading manner.

On Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 5:27 AM, Hooded Cobra <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Why is not eating is a sign of power? These hindu guys are like a stick and totally weak and have no impact whatsover. Professional fasting does not seem like a power to me. On one hand you can say its amazing but on the other hand its so hinduish and it reminds me of xianity and how they must fast and then they pretend to be something spiritual when they ate no meat or something. These people are into wrong philosophies and mimicking them will only result in disaster. While the world is burning all they do is sit their ass on a mountain and their mastery and skills do not help for a thing. No different than an xian who believes this world is of the Devil and must be underestimated. 'Higher planes' are important and our all important planet, they could care less. These things sound etheral and amazing but in reality are nothing at all. They do not help anywhere. This could happen and I can imagine of many techniques...But whats the problem with eating. They feel they lack freedom or they feel they must let go of the desire to eat food. Which is Human all the way. This is no different than xianity, xianity in a new dress. This is not Satanic. While they are busy trying to not eat food and pretending to be etheral masters, all I see is they ramble unenlightened things and let the world rot in the hands of the darkest and most evil people. Its not by coincidence many black magicians who were tibetans did help Hitler by their personal choice. They were Truly enlightened and did raise a hand to change things. Now all you see is a Dalai Lama who has not real awarenes, his words do not mean a thing and all he preaches is nothing but xianity in a rain coat. While Buddhism and Hinduism remind us of the power of the Human mind, its good to mention they are infested amd that how they use the mind is quite xian all in itself. Something to be concerned about if you want to follow what they do in anyway.
HAIL SATAN!!!! [/TD]
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Living without eating or drinking.... only meditation
Sent: Sat, Nov 2, 2013 4:16:11 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Buddha went 49 days without eating, and present day there is a man in Nepal who is apparently 6 years from becoming a Buddha that has been recorded for several days in a row without even moving from his meditation position. So it is doable. You just have to be an extremely advanced meditator and beyond dedicated to reaching the higher planes of existence 

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected] [/url], <knight.infernal@... wrote:

somehow i think biokinesis has a role in this technique... not sure just a instinct.... [/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back