Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

living in secret

Brian

I was explaining this too to my wife yesterday,and I have never really explained this on this group as I plan to now.As most of you know like one other family member on this group,I too am a security guard for a gated community that is 3/4 jewish.The really good news is I just got my security license,so it is official I am a licensed security guard.

Everyday I have to be very polite to the filthy kikes,and help them when they need it,and even watch over them in a sense,and continue to be their best friends on the outside.When they drive up to my gate,I have to have a big smile,and ask them how their day is going,and tell them to have a good day as they drive off,knowing full well that I hate them all with a red hot passion.

But I am becoming very good at living two lives.On the one hand I am doing my destruction rituals in the morning before I go to work.And what I have really started putting my energy into is creating destructive energy balls,that are programmed to inflict terminal disease on every one of these kikes.So as you see I have to live my Spiritual Satanism in complete secret,because if anyone ever knew what I really was doing in reality,I would loose my job,and probably my security license too.So that is why some of us have to learn to keep who we are to ourselves.But that does not keep Satan and the Gods from knowing full well our intentions.

But what most probably don't understand about this,I just how fucking stressful it is,to live on the one hand best friends with these filthy kikes,and on the other hand to know in my heart,that I am infecting each one of these filthy jews with terminal diseases behind close doors.So everyone keep up this attack,and soon we will see the fruits of our warfare,even as we are starting to now.

Beautiful Brian just Beautiful!! I feel the same!! fuck those disgusting sorry excuse for a species...

------------------------------
On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 7:23 PM EST Brian wrote:

I was explaining this too to my wife yesterday,and I have never really explained this on this group as I plan to now.As most of you know like one other family member on this group,I too am a security guard for a gated community that is 3/4 jewish.The really good news is I just got my security license,so it is official I am a licensed security guard.

Everyday I have to be very polite to the filthy kikes,and help them when they need it,and even watch over them in a sense,and continue to be their best friends on the outside.When they drive up to my gate,I have to have a big smile,and ask them how their day is going,and tell them to have a good day as they drive off,knowing full well that I hate them all with a red hot passion.

But I am becoming very good at living two lives.On the one hand I am doing my destruction rituals in the morning before I go to work.And what I have really started putting my energy into is creating destructive energy balls,that are programmed to inflict terminal disease on every one of these kikes.So as you see I have to live my Spiritual Satanism in complete secret,because if anyone ever knew what I really was doing in reality,I would loose my job,and probably my security license too.So that is why some of us have to learn to keep who we are to ourselves.But that does not keep Satan and the Gods from knowing full well our intentions.

But what most probably don't understand about this,I just how fucking stressful it is,to live on the one hand best friends with these filthy kikes,and on the other hand to know in my heart,that I am infecting each one of these filthy jews with terminal diseases behind close doors.So everyone keep up this attack,and soon we will see the fruits of our warfare,even as we are starting to now.

[/IMG]</var>            Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 4:23 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] living in secret

What about the Satan[/IMG] So it IS possible brother. Just not widely done. Don't give up hope.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2ZXSsLYde8U/T ... oth_28.jpg

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 7:24 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] living in secret

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Quite a complement from a man of Satan that I have always looked up too.There are so many financial traps our there,that are still set up for Gentiles,that it is very hard to make it in the financial world.But I am glad to here of your continued success my friend.As you know Raven and I were married in July,and are having a son in April.I adore my new Satanic family,and our soon to be born Gentile son Svein(meaning courage of the serpent).I know you are very busy H P Mac Friday,so thanks for the shout our way.I too look for the soon to come day where the Gentiles are not just surviving financially,but living the prosperous life that we all deserve.   Hail Satan
Brian 

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

You [/IMG]</var>
  Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 5:47 PM
  What about the Satan[/IMG] So it IS possible brother. Just not widely done. Don't give up hope.

|   | _|_   | Knowledge is power. "I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!* http://www.joyofsatan.org/http://www.exposingchristianity.com/ From: High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@...
-High Priest Mac Friday
High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries
  I was explaining this too to my wife yesterday,and I have never really explained this on this group as I plan to now.As most of you know like one other family member on this group,I too am a security guard for a gated community that is 3/4 jewish.The really good news is I just got my security license,so it is official I am a licensed security guard. Everyday I have to be very polite to the filthy kikes,and help them when they need it,and even watch over them in a sense,and continue to be their best friends on the outside.When they drive up to my gate,I have to have a big smile,and ask them how their day is going,and tell them to have a good day as they drive off,knowing full well that I hate them all with a red hot passion. But I am becoming very good at living two lives.On the one hand I am doing my destruction rituals in the morning before I go to work.And what I have really started putting my energy into is creating destructive energy balls,that are programmed to inflict terminal disease on every one of these kikes.So as you see I have to live my Spiritual Satanism in complete secret,because if anyone ever knew what I really was doing in reality,I would loose my job,and probably my security license too.So that is why some of us have to learn to keep who we are to ourselves.But that does not keep Satan and the Gods from knowing full well our intentions. But what most probably don't understand about this,I just how fucking stressful it is,to live on the one hand best friends with these filthy kikes,and on the other hand to know in my heart,that I am infecting each one of these filthy jews with terminal diseases behind close doors.So everyone keep up this attack,and soon we will see the fruits of our warfare,even as we are starting to now.

Oh, it's a situation of not wanting them to make money based on what you do. That's understandable.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 8:14 PM

You [/IMG]</var>
  Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

|   | _|_   | Knowledge is power. "I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!* http://www.joyofsatan.org/http://www.exposingchristianity.com/ From: High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@...
-High Priest Mac Friday
High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries
  I was explaining this too to my wife yesterday,and I have never really explained this on this group as I plan to now.As most of you know like one other family member on this group,I too am a security guard for a gated community that is 3/4 jewish.The really good news is I just got my security license,so it is official I am a licensed security guard. Everyday I have to be very polite to the filthy kikes,and help them when they need it,and even watch over them in a sense,and continue to be their best friends on the outside.When they drive up to my gate,I have to have a big smile,and ask them how their day is going,and tell them to have a good day as they drive off,knowing full well that I hate them all with a red hot passion. But I am becoming very good at living two lives.On the one hand I am doing my destruction rituals in the morning before I go to work.And what I have really started putting my energy into is creating destructive energy balls,that are programmed to inflict terminal disease on every one of these kikes.So as you see I have to live my Spiritual Satanism in complete secret,because if anyone ever knew what I really was doing in reality,I would loose my job,and probably my security license too.So that is why some of us have to learn to keep who we are to ourselves.But that does not keep Satan and the Gods from knowing full well our intentions. But what most probably don't understand about this,I just how fucking stressful it is,to live on the one hand best friends with these filthy kikes,and on the other hand to know in my heart,that I am infecting each one of these filthy jews with terminal diseases behind close doors.So everyone keep up this attack,and soon we will see the fruits of our warfare,even as we are starting to now.

Yes, exactly. Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 6:28 PM

Oh, it's a situation of not wanting them to make money based on what you do. That's understandable.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 8:14 PM

You [/IMG]</var>
  Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

-High Priest Mac Friday
High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Thanks for the encouragement Brian. I surely need it. :D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

i understand fully where u r coming from and i beleive in doing the same thing u r doing and i agree with you. Hail Satan ------------------------------ On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 6:23 PM CST Brian wrote: I was explaining this too to my wife yesterday,and I have never really explained this on this group as I plan to now.As most of you know like one other family member on this group,I too am a security guard for a gated community that is 3/4 jewish.The really good news is I just got my security license,so it is official I am a licensed security guard. Everyday I have to be very polite to the filthy kikes,and help them when they need it,and even watch over them in a sense,and continue to be their best friends on the outside.When they drive up to my gate,I have to have a big smile,and ask them how their day is going,and tell them to have a good day as they drive off,knowing full well that I hate them all with a red hot passion. But I am
becoming very good at living two lives.On the one hand I am doing my destruction rituals in the morning before I go to work.And what I have really started putting my energy into is creating destructive energy balls,that are programmed to inflict terminal disease on every one of these kikes.So as you see I have to live my Spiritual Satanism in complete secret,because if anyone ever knew what I really was doing in reality,I would loose my job,and probably my security license too.So that is why some of us have to learn to keep who we are to ourselves.But that does not keep Satan and the Gods from knowing full well our intentions. But what most probably don't understand about this,I just how fucking stressful it is,to live on the one hand best friends with these filthy kikes,and on the other hand to know in my heart,that I am infecting each one of these filthy jews with terminal diseases behind close doors.So everyone keep up this attack,and soon we will

Wow! I don't see how you can bring yourself to do it. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do to pay the bills, but I'd probably end up losing that job if it were me in your shoes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back