Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Living Free?

In a few years I plan on moving out into the wild for good. Modern life honestly disgusts me on many levels. As much as the human race has evolved and grown, I think we've grown in the wrong direction. While technology can be a good thing, I think it will be our downfall, and I no longer want a part in technology. I honestly feel like a very old soul in a young body. I feel like an old man, lol. I've spent my entire life focusing on philosophy, studying the varying religions and spiritual beliefs of the world, and focused on human history. (By the way, I am a dedicated Satanist now. Have been for over a year.) ~~ I know things most people don't, but that's because I concern myself in things most people would scoff at, but that's okay. I'm different from most people. I believe in the old ways, the simple ways of living life. Modern life has no interest to me. I could not find a career I'd enjoy in the modern life because I've come to the conclusion that it's not where I belong. I always felt very out of place. I even questioned a few times if I was even human because my aspirations, goals, and focus on intelligence and growing is so different than most people. But, I guess I'm just a dying breed in today's modern world. Like I said, I feel like I have a very, very old soul. 
What I'm going to do is print the important JOS PDFs, meditations, basically everything I need, and make it into a book. And of course I'll come from my hermit lifestyle every once and awhile to check RTR schedules at a internet cafe / library or something every once and awhile.
I have skills in carpentry, ext ext (learning blacksmithing right now matter of fact, so that should help me down the road)
I'm just curious if any of you know of a good book or something that elaborates on the types of plants found in nature, and the uses of the plants (ie nutrition, medical use, ext ext). I'm sure there must be some JOS herbalism guide or something of the likes, and even if not, I'm sure someone has basically written the ultimate guide of herbalism. I know many mages utilize plants for spiritual purposes, and I believe that's also a dying profession as well. If there's like some ultimate medicine man book, tell me the name of it, I'm very curious!
Thanks!
(I'd appreciate if a HP or someone actually knowledgeable would respond to this, prolly won't happen, but it'd be awesome)

Welcome to the groups.

Most of us understand your feelings towards society, but you musnt seclude yourself like that. Humanity was never meant to live in this kind of corrupted world on a lower level than that of animals.

People are twisted and have all kind of insanity like issues, caused by our enemy, the jews mostly.

Society can be beautiful with technology. But it seems that the most common things have fallen into the wrong hands. We are on an enemy occupied planet after all.

Anyway, I hope you find your way and youre always welcome here if youre not an enemy :).

As for the herbalism thing, there excists no such pdf that I am aware of, but there is one on nutrient dense foods on the SSHealth group. I think youre better off studying this on your own. Not all plants are good to eat in large quantities. And maybe start with looking up kitchen herbs, such as dille, fennel, kumin (might have misspelled) , allium sativum/cepa (=garlic and onion), ginger, ginseng, curcuma, rosemary, thyme.. I named quite a few. Parsley, anis (?) hmm.. Anyway I hope you find what you are looking for.

Oh I should say, on the herbs that cause visions and such.. They often have opiates (poppy's) or other hallucinogenjc substances. Hennep is the same plant or almost the same plant as weed. As SS we are against drugs, because while they give you visions, they ruin your natural abilities in the astral, make holes in your aura and open you up for enemy attacks, weaken your willpower, make you addicted and have quite serious negative side effects on the body or the bodies health. Not to mention it if used long term aside from the physical things, they change the connections in your brain as well.

Those are things one should not want to burden themselves with.

Have a nice day :)

I should be adding here though, that picking plants in the wild or just nature is sometimes forbidden and that when you are 'wild plant foraging' you should know 100% sure what youre doing and picking. That means, looking at it, smelling it, feeling etc. Use your senses.
Some herbs give a distinct scent, in example, scropularia nodosa smells like smoke from a burning fire in example. And others smell like onion or garlic.
Especially if youve never done it before, try to look around and see if there is someone that does those kinds of walks somewhere nearby.

Also, if you do decide to go plucking horseflowers in example, always pick from a clean place. So not like next to a busy road or in a field where peoples dogs shit and pee.

I know my way of saying things might be a bit hard to deal with and perhaps I initially misjudged you too, but I hope that youve got some use for the things I said as a reply.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back