Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

little jew-infected brat screwing with my family

thecatwoman3

Well this is something I never thought I would be writing, but seriously...I know Satan values children and all, but in the past two weeks this little eleven year-old jew-infected brat made friends with my nine year old grand-daughter and since then our lives are going into total chaos. It's not enough that in the last week she has gotten all my grandchildren into her xian church, but she has been staying with us everyday and free loading off my daughter and son-in-law. She comes across as this "nice" kid but from the moment I met the little brat, i felt this negative energy from her. My husband also has "weird vibes" about her and he has not dedicated his life. Since she has begun coming around the tension around here has upgraded significantly. There have been more arguments and my grand kids are acting like they have been taken over and their personalities have changed. No one seems to get it that this kid is not all she seems to be and I am aware that she is manipulating my daughter to feel sorry for her so she can stay here and cause trouble yet no one but me realizes the cause of our problems is this manipulative brat. Like I said, I know Satan values kids and we aren't supposed to do things to them, but sincerely, are we to allow some brat to invade our homes and turn it into chaos? And if no one else realizes what a problem she is and allows her to come in and stay with us what then? Any ideas what I can do here? Thank you very much!

I doubt Satan would value a baby kike.  Any kike, even a kid kike, is vile.  Use whatever means you legally have to prevent that thing from corrupting your children, which ARE valuable.

Tell her to leave and not come back. And, when someone asks why you told her to leave, tell them you don't like or trust her.

If anyone questions you further, simply explain to them it's your natural protective instincts.

I had a little jackass tying to hang out with my oldest daughter in the first grade. He was a malicious shit.

So, one day, when I went to pick her up, I saw him hassling her again. I told him, "Stay away from her. I know you'll either get her hurt or get her in trouble and If you don't I'm taking it up with your parents. Stay away." And then I walked away with her. I truly enjoyed the scowl on his nasty little face.

She later told me of some of the things he was saying and trying. I was right. He was terrorizing her.

This was even way before I came to Father Satan.

I had once met a 2 year old jew kid.... The age doesn't matter, a jew is always a jew. There's no mercy in that fucking dirt.And I completely understand how you feel, believe me... But the good thing is that you *can* take charge of the situation. You can either tell your children to stop being friends with that other kid or (since I don't believe your children will understand) you can do black magick on that fucking jew. You can build an aura of protection around your children, yourself, or even your house so that whenever the jew is near she'll feel sick etc etc etc. Do not let that bitch take charge of your life. Fuck. her. up.
And the reason you're having so many arguments lately is because that little jew fuck is sucking your energy and your children's energy. They're natural parasites after all. Less energy causes arguments and the like.

Στις 6:20 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 11 Αυγούστου 2014, ο/η "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Tell her to leave and not come back. And, when someone asks why you told her to leave, tell them you don't like or trust her.

If anyone questions you further, simply explain to them it's your natural protective instincts.

I had a little jackass tying to hang out with my oldest daughter in the first grade. He was a malicious shit.

So, one day, when I went to pick her up, I saw him hassling her again. I told him, "Stay away from her. I know you'll either get her hurt or get her in trouble and If you don't I'm taking it up with your parents. Stay away." And then I walked away with her. I truly enjoyed the scowl on his nasty little face.

She later told me of some of the things he was saying and trying. I was right. He was terrorizing her.

Well, what you can do is quite simple. You are a Satanist parent so you need to act with the means you have. Create something spiritually to make their friendship vanish and go away, to dissipate. You can also shield your children, as they are YOUR children, from all the enemy filth and crap this little nuisance is passing to them. This could be done with just about anyone, as kids are vulnerable targets for the enemy and they will not hesitate to destroy kids by the millions, as they did repeadetly in their bible, or as they do when they baptise them, which sets one in an unconscious connection with the xian energy mass, which can lead to anything in accordance to some kike's will. We are law abidding, so never should someone settle things with illegal means.

Act spiritually. You can also do magick to totally destroy their so called 'friendship' and keep your children safe from this little parasite. Jews are known to always infest their 'friends' with any and all problems, mentally and complexities, as this further sets the Gentile victim to serve better and destroy them, so spare your child, with SPIRITUAL and solely spiritual means and by just prohibiting what needs be prohibited.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I used to have a jew friend too since I was young..do something NOW or this parasite will only make things worse for your granddaughter, etc.  You could do a ritual asking Satan for help in getting her out of your granddaughters life...vibrate some runes and affirm that she leaves you&your family alone permanently. You can put auras of protection around your family too.

As SS we are the sheepdogs of the world.  When a sheepdog sees a wolf it does not hesitate to take it down.  You must be relentless in controlling your domain without regret or apology.  It is not enough to do what you can legally as these criminals mock our laws; however, they are not complicated as they operate on fear.  They do things out of fear and thus use fear on others, i.e. your children and this is their weakness.
If I were you I would ban her from my house and tell her parents she did something "immoral" but only after telling her jebus is really a ghost that is going to eat you in your sleep.  

Hi all and to those who answered,Thank you for clearing this up, but these are my daughter's kids, my grand children. It is my daughter, who is 26 and my son-in-law who is 27 who this stupid brat is manipulating. I am onto her shit, and she knows it. I have been far from friendly with her, but my daughter is the one who feels sorry for her and feels this kid is no problem because she hasn't seen anything amiss in the actions of this parasitical freeloading brat. Since I cannot actually forbid her from coming around, both my husband and I expressed concern about her  and both seemed to think she was okay. They think the problem is me, that I only dislike her because she is a "church girl" which is only partly true. It's the insidious way she got into my grand daughter's life and into ours. She came around one time and she and my grand daughter manipulate my daughter to allow her to stay day and night for days at a time. When she is here the negativity she provokes is evident. All my daughter sees is this sweet little girl and the great influence she has on her kids, yet overlooks the fact when she is around the arguments and kids temper tantrums increase, mainly because both the brat and my granddaughter are manipulating her. This girl hangs around almost 24/7 and goes everywhere with us. This is because my daughter believes she is a nice girl. The brat knows I don't like her, my grandkids know I don't like her. I am the one who receives the nasty glares and now my grandkids totallly ignore me and my husband because we are the ones who bitched about this kid hanging around and following us everywhere like a parasite. Needless to say we are the "bad" ones here. I hope this clears up this message. Sometimes my brain works quicker than my brain and I don't write as clearly as I like. I know this is a spirtual problem, as well as the workings of a highly manipulative nine and eleven year old baptist brat but seriously! When the parents are too worried about being mean to a brat who is only manipulating them and she is working her crap on my highly impressionable nine and six year old grand daughters whose personalities are changing daily because she is around all the time then it becomes my problem. My daughter, I love her, but she has a people pleasing mentality and is more worried about hurting the brat's feelings than what is happening  under her nose. This is why I turned to you guys because I am not the parent here, I am the grandparent and cannot lay down the law so to speak over friendships. Thanks again...

On Sunday, August 10, 2014 8:20 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You could try a less direct approach. Apologize to the girl. Invite her into your home a few times. Make nice. Then after a few visits, something gets mysteriously broken. Or you slip one of your possessions into her bag and when you "discover" that it is missing, you ask everyone if they have seen it. Finally, you get to her. You search her bag, find it, and reveal her as a thief and liar after she denies knowledge of its whereabouts. Maybe then the rest wise up and send her away. Might be worth a shot if all else fails.
On Aug 12, 2014 7:16 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I did not say it was the best option. Just more of a last resort. Honor is important, but so is the familys well-being. Especially when children are involved. But I see your point. Using an enemy tactic would be a rather unsavory feeling.
On Aug 13, 2014 4:01 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  N need to use false accusations. That's a joo tactic, hence, the Big Lie, in the first place. Honor still counts.

I do persist that you should use magick in this situation. Make the bitch's friendship with your grandkids be ruined with magick. Even if the parents (your daughter and her husband) are unable of seeing the truth, you can not abandon them, right? Neither your daughter nor your grandkids. I really do insist that you should do magick to solve the problem. Use Runes. :)

Στις 3:10 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 15 Αυγούστου 2014, ο/η "Brock McCormick acropolis1995@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I did not say it was the best option. Just more of a last resort. Honor is important, but so is the familys well-being. Especially when children are involved. But I see your point. Using an enemy tactic would be a rather unsavory feeling.
On Aug 13, 2014 4:01 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  N need to use false accusations. That's a joo tactic, hence, the Big Lie, in the first place. Honor still counts.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back