Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Literally just performed dedication ritual

kylegallagher450

Hello all and Hail Satan!

I literally just performed the dedication ritual within the last hour. I feel so liberated from the lies of the evil and vile Jehova and his fucked up son Jesus. For 25 years I was fed lies and told to feel ashamed of myself and guilty for what I would consider being normal. I was forced to go to churches and was forced to go to a private xtian school for elitist rich ass holes. AAAHHHHHH it feels so good to have seen the truth and I feel as though a HUGE weight has been lifted from me, and I am almost brought to tears it feels like I can walk upright again and no longer have to feel like very thing I do is under scrutiny from the giant ass hat in the sky.

HAIL SATAN!

Good, now set up a meditation program. If you wish, you can follow the program on the Join Hell's Army section on the JoS, it's great for beginners.
Welcome.
--- In [email protected], "kylegallagher450" wrote:

I literally just performed the dedication ritual within the last hour. I feel so liberated from the lies of the evil and vile Jehova and his fucked up son Jesus. For 25 years I was fed lies and told to feel ashamed of myself and guilty for what I would consider being normal. I was forced to go to churches and was forced to go to a private xtian school for elitist rich ass holes. AAAHHHHHH it feels so good to have seen the truth and I feel as though a HUGE weight has been lifted from me, and I am almost brought to tears it feels like I can walk upright again and no longer have to feel like very thing I do is under scrutiny from the giant ass hat in the sky.

HAIL SATAN!

Congratulations.
Hail Satan! Praise and Glory to all the Demons/Demonesses under Lord Satan's Domain!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kylegallagher450" <kylegallagher450@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back