Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

listen to me please

joshp

i want to do my part for satan but i need help in learning how to play the guitar how do i ask satan that i can help him show people the truth by my music if he were to help me in writing songs and helping me play the guitar perfectly please help me and answer my question

Wtf?Is this serious?!There are many free online guitar lessons that can help you, this one for example:

http://www.guitarplayerworld.com/Guitar_Lessons.html

Its disrespectful to ask for something that you can do on your own or with other people because the GODS (yes, the Demons are Gods they are not genies granting wishes so you should respect Them) are very busy.

And also, if you want to help Enki why don't you do it with something you do have a talent with? You can write exposingchristianity.com in a paper and put it in public places, its easy and requires no previous knowledge of anything.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "joshp" <latinjperezking@... wrote:

i want to do my part for satan but i need help in learning how to play the guitar how do i ask satan that i can help him show people the truth by my music if he were to help me in writing songs and helping me play the guitar perfectly please help me and answer my question

If you play guitar... practice, practice and practice...Father Satan already gave u a talent...

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
Joe

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "joshp" <latinjperezking@... wrote:

RIGHT ON BROTHER!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
Joe

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daitsun88" <daitsun88@... wrote:

Wtf?Is this serious?!There are many free online guitar lessons that can help you, this one for example:

Its disrespectful to ask for something that you can do on your own or with other people because the GODS (yes, the Demons are Gods they are not genies granting wishes so you should respect Them) are very busy.

And also, if you want to help Enki why don't you do it with something you do have a talent with? You can write exposingchristianity.com in a paper and put it in public places, its easy and requires no previous knowledge of anything.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "joshp" <latinjperezking@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]you are correct but to become famous at it it requires luck and being at the right place at the right time

--- On Fri, 5/21/10, Joe <silvermoonjoe@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: listen to me please
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, May 21, 2010, 9:08 AM

RIGHT ON BROTHER!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
Joe

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "daitsun88" <daitsun88@... wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "joshp" <latinjperezking@ wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back