Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

List of the Gods throughout history

hatecrew9

Does anyone have a list or table of the names of the Gods in different cultures throughout history. For instancle, that Astaroth was x to the romans, x to the picts, x to the egyptians.

Much appreciated,

Hail Satan!

I know only the equivalents of the Crowned Princes of Hell and Thoth, not sure If they can be of any use to you but here it is:

Isis(Egyptian)=Ishtar(Babylonian)=Inanna(Sumerian)=Astarte (Canaanite)=Aphrodite/Venus(Greco-Roman)=Astaroth(Goetic Demon)

Ptah(Egyptian)=Enki(Babylonian/Sumerian)=Loki(Norse)=Satan/Lucifer

Enlil(Sumerian/Babylonian)=Bel/Baal(Canaanite)=Beelzebub(Philistine)=Odin(Norse)=Wotan/Woden(Germanic)=Bael/Beelzebub(Goetic Demon)

Shamash(Babylonian)=UTU(Sumerian)=Ashur(Assyrian)=Apollo(Greek)=Shamyaza/Azazel(biblical)

Thoth(Egyptian)=Ningishzhidda(Sumerian)=Quetzalcoatl(Aztec)=Kukulcan(Mayan)=Viracocha(Inca)=Hermes/Mercury(Greco-Roman)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hatecrew9" <hatecrew9@... wrote:

Does anyone have a list or table of the names of the Gods in different cultures throughout history. For instancle, that Astaroth was x to the romans, x to the picts, x to the egyptians.

Much appreciated,

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back