Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Link: How to survive the Negro

Oh my gosh. This blacks In America are too violent, African blacks are even better than they are.

Thank you for posting these links, Kyrique. Further proof in the differences between race and the psychological make up. This also further proves that blacks are more prone to impulse, instincts like that of an animal and overly aggressive behaviour. We need to control ourselves and sublimate it.
This is not to be negative but to highlight the truth. At this point let us learn from these situations.
There is no choice but to be the best we can be. Let us strive for the best.
High Priestess Shannon

Blacks in Africa we are not like that any black in Africa will tell you that Respect is very important in African Tradition..for instance we never call our elders by their first names it is disrespectful in African Tradition e.t.c....African Americans you are  not cultured that's why i think its got to do with being disconnected with African Tradition as a result of slavery..... in my country its third world but it is relatively safe there is no high crime rate despite the poverty unless of course in war torn countries....

Tell that to the Africans in Europe. Also the link had evidence where's yours?
On Jan 23, 2017 2:31 PM, "Likando Maboshe likandomaboshe66@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Blacks in Africa we are not like that any black in Africa will tell you that Respect is very important in African Tradition..for instance we never call our elders by their first names it is disrespectful in African Tradition e.t.c....African Americans you are  not cultured that's why i think its got to do with being disconnected with African Tradition as a result of slavery..... in my country its third world but it is relatively safe there is no high crime rate despite the poverty unless of course in war torn countries....

When studying slavery in the U.S I'd say black Americans had more value and were more civilized as slaves than now.
On Jan 23, 2017 2:32 PM, "Black NS" <kyriquekyrique@... wrote:
Tell that to the Africans in Europe. Also the link had evidence where's yours?
On Jan 23, 2017 2:31 PM, "Likando Maboshe likandomaboshe66@... [BlacksforSatan]" <BlacksforSatan@yahoogroups. com wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back