Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

LINE IN THE SAND

Brian

For all you Satanist who think we are not in a war.Wake up!A friend just told me that a xtian group out there is buying occult book stores and burning all the books.Are we going to stand up and be counted,or are we going to let them set fire to the truth,as the Roman Catholic Church did so many years ago.It would be a perfect world if we could all have different beliefs and all live in harmony.But the fact is that the xtians want to destroy us as they have always done to our Father Satan and his army.
So its time to choose spiritual sides and take up our swords against these xtian pigs,and show them that we Will stand up for the truth,and not support the lie of the Jews.

How many of us are putting anti-xian tracts in public places? Making these idiots wake up.[/B] I am from time to time, and when I do it's usually more than five in one business. I want them to read it. Even if they never actually go to the sites themselves, they are too scared, or weak minded, or just plain stupid. I want them to read the truth about the atrocities they have done. (Inquisition) I don't care if they get mad and tear it up, because they will find more of a different kind somewhere else, and then another. They will never get away from the truth of Satan.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, August 1, 2010 9:17:53 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] LINE IN THE SAND

For all you Satanist who think we are not in a war.Wake up!A friend just told me that a xtian group out there is buying occult book stores and burning all the books.Are we going to stand up and be counted,or are we going to let them set fire to the truth,as the Roman Catholic Church did so many years ago.It would be a perfect world if we could all have different beliefs and all live in harmony.But the fact is that the xtians want to destroy us as they have always done to our Father Satan and his army.
So its time to choose spiritual sides and take up our swords against these xtian pigs,and show them that we Will stand up for the truth,and not support the lie of the Jews.

I'm not sure if people really grasp how, you could say "massive" (numbers wise) the enemy truly is.
Just go to Google maps and type in : Churches near Cleveland (or wherever your from) and zoom back a little bit.
You'll see all the little red dots, like a f***ing plague!
We have a lot of work to do.

Respect,
Craze

HAIL SATAN!

Oh I know what you mean by how many churches are in Cleveland.
I live here and there is about 10 churches around my
area. I looked in the phone book and it's up to 10 pages
full of xian churches. There like an infestation that won't
stop.

Where do you get those at Witchpower Halo?

Sent: Sun, August 1, 2010 10:49:56 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] LINE IN THE SAND

How many of us are putting anti-xian tracts in public places? Making these idiots wake up.[/B] I am from time to time, and when I do it's usually more than five in one business. I want them to read it. Even if they never actually go to the sites themselves, they are too scared, or weak minded, or just plain stupid. I want them to read the truth about the atrocities they have done. (Inquisition) I don't care if they get mad and tear it up, because they will find more of a different kind somewhere else, and then another. They will never get away from the truth of Satan.

To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com

That's right Seth,and I am even in the process of breaking some long time friendship's with open minded xian's.

Sent: Sun, August 1, 2010 11:02:05 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: LINE IN THE SAND

I'm not sure if people really grasp how, you could say "massive" (numbers wise) the enemy truly is.
Just go to Google maps and type in : Churches near Cleveland (or wherever your from) and zoom back a little bit.
You'll see all the little red dots, like a f***ing plague!
We have a lot of work to do.

Respect,
Craze

HAIL SATAN!

The JoS files section. If you have Microsoft Office Word 2003 I will send you a soft copy. Here is the link to the files section.  
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... %20TRACTS/ 
Sent: Mon, August 2, 2010 9:18:29 AM

Where do you get those at Witchpower Halo?

Sent: Sun, August 1, 2010 10:49:56 AM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back