Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Limited Time

crwilliford07

I want to dedicate my soul to Father Satan, but being in the Military I simply do not have the time, right now as we are preparing for a deployment, to worship him properly. Would he be understanding of this or should I wait until things calm down and have the proper time to devote to him?

You don't even have to worry about it, as Satanism is not about "worshiping" Satan. It's about empowering your soul and becoming a God with Enki/Satan's guidance, and I'm sure you have at least 5 mins after you wake up to clean your aura and do chakra spin every day, the most basic of power meditations. The dedication ritual takes no longer than 5-10 mins. So there's really no time excuse for that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crwilliford07" <crwilliford07@... wrote:

I want to dedicate my soul to Father Satan, but being in the Military I simply do not have the time, right now as we are preparing for a deployment, to worship him properly. Would he be understanding of this or should I wait until things calm down and have the proper time to devote to him?

I would wait if until you have the proper time. The Dedication Ritual is something that shouldn't be rushed at all. Mine was kind of rushed, I only has about and hour and a half to do everything. I felt really rushed. You only get to do the Dedication Ritual once. If you rush it you might look back on this very special time, wishing that you had made more of it.  Father Satan understands more than you think. Just take your time.  Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
[From The Al Jilwah Chapter IV]
"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without." -Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 12:50 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Limited Time

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back