Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

LIL TIP HERE?

Laiyan Toye

H[/IMG]</var> name is laiyan. Ive been dedicated to Satan for 2 month now and i been doing power meditation every day now about 20 min ,morning and night! Since i made my dedication i have not being able too talk to demons somehow( i read a lot in joyofsatan.com , i know they talk trou us trou are minds but feels like my own thoughts) and have not seen anything strange or any coecidence! I talk with father Satan everyday but it feel like im talking to myself its realy frustrating.. somehow i keep meditating but nothing realy happen.. you guys got any tip on how speak demons or y i haven got any luck so far.. ,tanks help would be realy apreciated! hail satan!!!
<var style="" [/IMG]</var>

Don't look for things to happen or expect them to happen
Just go with the flooow :)
And surely things will
it's only been 2 months!
youre probably just needing to get a little more astrally open
be sure to do trances a lot, really good, meditate deeeeep,
get your ears focused on, all of your chakras powered, but dont look for something to happen while you do it or expect something to happen right afterward, things take time and looking could just screw up concentration

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Laiyan Toye <laiyantoye@... wrote:

HI, name is laiyan. Ive been dedicated to Satan for 2 month now and i been doing power meditation every day now about 20 min ,morning and night! Since i made my dedication i have not being able too talk to demons somehow( i read a lot in joyofsatan.com , i know they talk trou us trou are minds but feels like my own thoughts) and have not seen anything strange or any coecidence! I talk with father Satan everyday but it feel like im talking to myself its realy frustrating.. somehow i keep meditating but nothing realy happen.. you guys got any tip on how speak demons or y i haven got any luck so far.. ,tanks help would be realy apreciated! hail satan!!!

stup[/IMG]</var> 

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Cc: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2011 7:49 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] LIL TIP HERE?

H[/IMG]</var> name is laiyan. Ive been dedicated to Satan for 2 month now and i been doing power meditation every day now about 20 min ,morning and night! Since i made my dedication i have not being able too talk to demons somehow( i read a lot in joyofsatan.com , i know they talk trou us trou are minds but feels like my own thoughts) and have not seen anything strange or any coecidence! I talk with father Satan everyday but it feel like im talking to myself its realy frustrating.. somehow i keep meditating but nothing realy happen.. you guys got any tip on how speak demons or y i haven got any luck so far.. ,tanks help would be realy apreciated! hail satan!!!
<var [/IMG]</var>

have you opened your th[/IMG]</var>

<var [/IMG]</var>

..Hail Satan!! http://www.angelfire.com/empire/sepenti ... ience.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Laiyan Toye <laiyantoye@... wrote:

HI, name is laiyan. Ive been dedicated to Satan for 2 month now and i been doing power meditation every day now about 20 min ,morning and night! Since i made my dedication i have not being able too talk to demons somehow( i read a lot in joyofsatan.com , i know they talk trou us trou are minds but feels like my own thoughts) and have not seen anything strange or any coecidence! I talk with father Satan everyday but it feel like im talking to myself its realy frustrating.. somehow i keep meditating but nothing realy happen.. you guys got any tip on how speak demons or y i haven got any luck so far.. ,tanks help would be realy apreciated! hail satan!!!

It takes time Laiyan,to get to be astrally open to here them.remember anything you do for Satan is never a waist.Time and patience is the key.Its been two years for me,and I still don't see or hear astrally.Hang in there,and know that you are progressing,whether you feel like it or not.just keep it up.Hail SatanBrian

<var [/IMG]</var>

[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Thursday, November 3, 2011 8:51:57 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] LIL TIP HERE?

It takes time Laiyan,to get to be astrally open to here them.remember anything you do for Satan is never a waist.Time and patience is the key.Its been two years for me,and I still don't see or hear astrally.Hang in there,and know that you are progressing,whether you feel like it or not.just keep it up. Hail Satan Brian

<var [/IMG]</var>

boy does it ever, ive been on it 3 years and still havnt opened mine up, patience, patience , patience. I have had dreams though and get signs about things I am concerned over. you have to just let go and quit literally looking and you will start to notice things

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

It takes time Laiyan,to get to be astrally open to here them.remember anything you do for Satan is never a waist.Time and patience is the key.Its been two years for me,and I still don't see or hear astrally.Hang in there,and know that you are progressing,whether you feel like it or not.just keep it up.
Hail Satan
Brian

well i sit in indian position and i visualise a white shield around me then i visualise shining star on each of my chakras !Then i breath energies from the sun like im siting in it from my crown charkas,back and below! I do this for about 10min then i get realy hot feeling heat all over my body for about 5 min then i stop , well that about it lol i dont know if im doing it corecly(if that increasing my powerful auraslol) but they say the aura can protected agaist negative energies ,im a pretty confident guy, i feel good and life his great but my mom who his a alcoholic and HIS very insecure women who's prone to misfortune! Since his my mom and she all alone, i go see her once a week, see if she doing alright! Everytime i go there,i feel she and the house sucking my joy and positive energies like a black hole and i leave feeling depress and down (not my feelings) but i seem to be absorbing her energative energies and dont like it! To relate on cleaning and aligning the charkas, is it because my auras not strong enought?I asked this because when i mediatate afterward leaving her house cleaning my charkas,the stress dosent seem to go away, it take days for this negative feeling to go away (my self again)!so i know there something im doing wrong in the meditation process ,y im absorbing those bad enrgies , phichic attack ? you guys let me know THX HAIL SATAN!!! --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamia Sacerdos <lamiamortis@... wrote:
stupid computer sorry wanted to add and if so are the chakra aligned?? do you clean your chakra do you clean your aura???? 

A quick definition here also, a lot of times people say that they "see" or "speak" to demons and the Gods and Goddesses. When in reality, especially when you are new, the word "sense" would be a better term. If you are meditating and you get a thought in your head or a feeling about something that is how they communicate at first. When I started I got caught up in trying to visually see a demon and I missed a lot of the things they were telling me. Hope this helps you some.

You are doing a great job, keep meditating and reading JOS and you will do fine.

And welcome to the family!

Phantom

thx for the tip friend! Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lexa Osterreich" <lexaosterreich@... wrote:

Don't look for things to happen or expect them to happen
Just go with the flooow :)
And surely things will
it's only been 2 months!
youre probably just needing to get a little more astrally open
be sure to do trances a lot, really good, meditate deeeeep,
get your ears focused on, all of your chakras powered, but dont look for something to happen while you do it or expect something to happen right afterward, things take time and looking could just screw up concentration

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Laiyan Toye <laiyantoye@ wrote:

I was going to say this, and had just replied likewise on the face book group. Sorry, Welcome! Just know that your on the right path, and that that is what this is. Being so, remember that "a journey of a thousand miles begins with one step" power lies within your WILL. Know it, and once again welcome!
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 17:51:57 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] LIL TIP HERE?
  It takes time Laiyan,to get to be astrally open to here them.remember anything you do for Satan is never a waist.Time and patience is the key.Its been two years for me,and I still don't see or hear astrally.Hang in there,and know that you are progressing,whether you feel like it or not.just keep it up.Hail SatanBrian

<var [/IMG]</var>

Thanks believe it or not,that is very encouraging godrickzepher.As I said I am patient,and just working towards the goal my friend.Hail SatanBrian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, November 3, 2011 9:40 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: LIL TIP HERE?

boy does it ever, ive been on it 3 years and still havnt opened mine up, patience, patience , patience. I have had dreams though and get signs about things I am concerned over. you have to just let go and quit literally looking and you will start to notice things

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

It takes time Laiyan,to get to be astrally open to here them.remember anything you do for Satan is never a waist.Time and patience is the key.Its been two years for me,and I still don't see or hear astrally.Hang in there,and know that you are progressing,whether you feel like it or not.just keep it up.
Hail Satan
Brian

Psychic attack, not sure. How about this is your mother in whom you shared energy with for the 1st nine months of your life, but I'm not completely sure how that works. As you said you feel bad for her it could just be a strong empathy. My father is an alchaholic as well, and my mother sick, I'm around them all the time and it is difficult to keep your guard up, I understand where your coming from. Maybe working something into the protective aura mantra, such as "I am breathing in powerful protective energy that is keeping out all negative energy from those around me.." Really keep your aura strong from the time you wake up, especially the day that you visit.
HS!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "laiyantoye" <laiyantoye@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 02:07:21 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: LIL TIP HERE?
  well i sit in indian position and i visualise a white shield around me then i visualise shining star on each of my chakras !Then i breath energies from the sun like im siting in it from my crown charkas,back and below! I do this for about 10min then i get realy hot feeling heat all over my body for about 5 min then i stop , well that about it lol i dont know if im doing it corecly(if that increasing my powerful auraslol) but they say the aura can protected agaist negative energies ,im a pretty confident guy, i feel good and life his great but my mom who his a alcoholic and HIS very insecure women who's prone to misfortune! Since his my mom and she all alone, i go see her once a week, see if she doing alright! Everytime i go there,i feel she and the house sucking my joy and positive energies like a black hole and i leave feeling depress and down (not my feelings) but i seem to be absorbing her energative energies and dont like it! To relate on cleaning and aligning the charkas, is it because my auras not strong enought?I asked this because when i mediatate afterward leaving her house cleaning my charkas,the stress dosent seem to go away, it take days for this negative feeling to go away (my self again)!so i know there something im doing wrong in the meditation process ,y im absorbing those bad enrgies , phichic attack ? you guys let me know THX HAIL SATAN!!! --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamia Sacerdos <lamiamortis@... wrote:
stupid computer sorry wanted to add and if so are the chakra aligned?? do you clean your chakra do you clean your aura???? 

:) Ty Brian

Thanks believe it or not,that is very encouraging godrickzepher.As I said I am patient,and just working towards the goal my friend.
Hail Satan
Brian

Sent: Thursday, November 3, 2011 9:40 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: LIL TIP HERE?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

hay this is brian I havent been hear in a wile just thought I post a repy ive been fully dedicated for 2 months and havent hopend any thing regarding my third eye I sill feel like I am being atact pay the enymy still I feel very stress because I have to praise and medite to satian in secrit hoe everyone is ok.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back