Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Life after death.

hoylmananthony

Life after death is just a theory created to keep people in line.No one knows what happens after death, and the fear of the unknown is the biggest of all fears. Whoever came up with this BS(belief systems)had a great understanding of human psychology. It is well known that people base their decisions according to what actions help them achieve pleasure and to avoid pain. Therefore,The life after death theorem declares that to have a good afterlife you must live as a "good" person,and to avoid a bad afterlife(HELL) you must avoid being a "bad" person. FEAR is one of the biggest tools for manipulating people, another is guilt. For example, If you dont' follow the rules in the bible( which man made up and claims They are from god) then you'll burn forever (obviously a pain alot of people would wish to avoid. IT's all BS).Never has ther been anyone to return from the Grave and Tell Us what goes on if anything at all.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoylmananthony" <hoylmananthony@... wrote:
Life after death is just a theory created to keep people in line.No one knows what happens after death, and the fear of the unknown is the biggest of all fears. Whoever came up with this BS(belief systems)had a great understanding of human psychology. It is well known that people base their decisions according to what actions help them achieve pleasure and to avoid pain. Therefore,The life after death theorem declares that to have a good afterlife you must live as a "good" person,and to avoid a bad afterlife(HELL) you must avoid being a "bad" person. FEAR is one of the biggest tools for manipulating people, another is guilt. For example, If you dont' follow the rules in the bible( which man made up and claims They are from god) then you'll burn forever (obviously a pain alot of people would wish to avoid. IT's all BS).Never has ther been anyone to return from the Grave and Tell Us what goes on if anything at all.
It is true that we don't know what may happen in the afterlife, and I don't believe that Father would want us to worry too much about what comes next. We should focus our energy on winning this war in the physical realm, I believe Father will take care of us in the spiritual realm,and that is something christains will never have.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back