Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Levitation

[email protected]

On joyofsatan.com i was reading about telekinesis. Is levitation a form of telekinesis? Is it when you push your auras energy away from the grounds energy resulting in "levitation"? I would really love to advance my meditations and I've always wanted to do this so I figure it would be a good thing to work towards. Or is levitation not really possible? Any input would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

HAIL SATAN

I had some experience with all sorts of 'spells', meditations, energy, but i'm interested in levitation, but i can't find any particular information about it on JoS, except that some martial artists could do it. Any information is welcome here. :)

HAIL SATAN !!

Franz Bardon's Initiation into Hermetics gives you a method which when frequently practiced can produce levitation. It involves first using your mind and willpower to lift a finger. You slowly build on this lifting a hand, an arm, a leg, and eventually your whole body. I suggest you give Initiation into Hermetics a good read.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dinodizdarevic211" wrote:

I had some experience with all sorts of 'spells', meditations, energy, but i'm interested in levitation, but i can't find any particular information about it on JoS, except that some martial artists could do it. Any information is welcome here. :)

HAIL SATAN !!

Levitation is not something for beginners. My advice would be to first focus on rising your kundalini and then focusing on this. Levitation requires an enormous amount of bio-electricity. And Is not something that can happen in a year or more for most.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Opis!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "fewas23" <jewjitsu23@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 18:21:56 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Levitation
  Franz Bardon's Initiation into Hermetics gives you a method which when frequently practiced can produce levitation. It involves first using your mind and willpower to lift a finger. You slowly build on this lifting a hand, an arm, a leg, and eventually your whole body. I suggest you give Initiation into Hermetics a good read.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dinodizdarevic211" wrote:

HAIL SATAN !!

Yes, i'm familiar with difficulty of levitation, and even though i have little to no troubles with some beginner meditations and spells, i do know that levitation is hard for me right now. I was just asking for informations, i was curious about was it possible at all :) 
HAIL SATAN !!

Hello..I wanna know how to levitate? Can anyone help me? It is different from Telekinesis or its just the same thing?

Hello everyone, i would like to know if anyone from this group have ever realised levitation because i have tried to do it somr days ago and nothing happened. I followed the instructions on the site, i had empowered my aura, cleaned and empowered my chakras but nothing happened. I would be thankful if anyone would tell me if he/she did it and how to proceed to have a higher succes rate. Any suggestions and indications are welcomed.
HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Personally I haven't done it, but I assume it will need a loooot of practice. So all I can say is: don't give up trying. :) Insist!

Στις 10:48 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 13 Νοεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "Victor Doru doru.victor@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hello everyone, i would like to know if anyone from this group have ever realised levitation because i have tried to do it somr days ago and nothing happened. I followed the instructions on the site, i had empowered my aura, cleaned and empowered my chakras but nothing happened. I would be thankful if anyone would tell me if he/she did it and how to proceed to have a higher succes rate. Any suggestions and indications are welcomed.
HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Keep up with your power meditations daily and consistently, along with kundalini yoga.I suspect you need a lot of  bioelectricity to levitate.
Hail Satan!

On Saturday, November 15, 2014 4:37 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Personally I haven't done it, but I assume it will need a loooot of practice. So all I can say is: don't give up trying. :) Insist!

Στις 10:48 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 13 Νοεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "Victor Doru doru.victor@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone

no , levitation is levitation , it is done by the invocation of the air element , you need a risen serpent in order to levitate (this is what i personally blieve) because without the serpent of Satan there is no REAL power.

I don't think anything is pushed away from the body.  My theory is (and its just a theory I personally have i.e. I could be completely full of shit here) is that if anything,has to be forced, it would only be that one would have to modify the aura underneath of them to prevent themselves from levitating.  So, its not a matter of trying to levitate, its a matter of unburdening your thoughts about remaining on the ground and just meditating normally.  So, once you reach a certain level of energy, you will just levitate.  And I think that once you reach that state, your thoughts will be on far more important and exciting things, then merely worrying about accidentally farting and flying into a wall.

meditation trust me you cant levitate without empowering and using your soul
On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 10:45 PM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Keep up with your power meditations daily and consistently, along with kundalini yoga.I suspect you need a lot of  bioelectricity to levitate.
Hail Satan!

On Saturday, November 15, 2014 4:37 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Στις 10:48 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 13 Νοεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "Victor Doru doru.victor@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Levitation can happen in numerous ways. One and long is by sheer willpower. In other words, you must generate the energy by will or other means and raise yourself off the ground. This is very hard, but place no limits to yourself. Imagine this like a form of telekinesis by thought force. It can also be done by manipulation of the gravitational field and the magnetic energy.

Then Levitation can occur when one is very deep in the state known as Samadhi and when one attains a very specific state of mind that comes mostly on its own and when one has cleaned themselves out from dross. Thus one feels and becomes very light. In certain states of mind the perceptions change and with it change the laws of physics. Thats why some report seeing Tibetan monks just in deep meditation levitating some inches from the floor. They are in a very deep state of mind and they are aware of the center of the gravitational pull of the body, which lies around the Solar Plexus chakra. Levitation is not a body weight thing, its about being able to reach a certain state of mind. "Samadhi" has many depths and states and occcurs from raising the Kundalini Serpent. When one attains this, then this would be possible.

Levitation to levitate or impress your friends or make xians believe would be nonsense. Try to see levitation more as a result of power and you will understand it. When one has a very powerful aura, they can push it against the floor and meditate aswell, so this is also a feat of power, but try to see it as a result. Its only one thing of the many possible things that can be done.

- High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thank you for your complete answer high priest, i will consider your answer as i am looking forward to divinate myself and become a high priest just like you!
Hail Satan!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 17, 2014, at 3:50 AM, "hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Levitation can happen in numerous ways. One and long is by sheer willpower. In other words, you must generate the energy by will or other means and raise yourself off the ground. This is very hard, but place no limits to yourself. Imagine this like a form of telekinesis by thought force. It can also be done by manipulation of the gravitational field and the magnetic energy.

Then Levitation can occur when one is very deep in the state known as Samadhi and when one attains a very specific state of mind that comes mostly on its own and when one has cleaned themselves out from dross. Thus one feels and becomes very light. In certain states of mind the perceptions change and with it change the laws of physics. Thats why some report seeing Tibetan monks just in deep meditation levitating some inches from the floor. They are in a very deep state of mind and they are aware of the center of the gravitational pull of the body, which lies around the Solar Plexus chakra. Levitation is not a body weight thing, its about being able to reach a certain state of mind. "Samadhi" has many depths and states and occcurs from raising the Kundalini Serpent. When one attains this, then this would be possible.

Levitation to levitate or impress your friends or make xians believe would be nonsense. Try to see levitation more as a result of power and you will understand it. When one has a very powerful aura, they can push it against the floor and meditate aswell, so this is also a feat of power, but try to see it as a result. Its only one thing of the many possible things that can be done.

- High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back