Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Leviathan

sahil_boy_urs

According to JoS,Leviathan is not properly known.But check this out:

According to Hindu myths,Lord Vishnu sits infront of a huge sea serpent with 7 heads.Could this be Leviathan?

No, the sea serpent with the 7 heads is allegory for the kundalini serpent that passes through the 7 chakras. So Vishnu is probably depicted as awakening the kundalini serpent.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sahil_boy_urs" <sahil_boy_urs@... wrote:

According to Hindu myths,Lord Vishnu sits infront of a huge sea serpent with 7 heads.Could this be Leviathan?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sahil_boy_urs" <sahil_boy_urs@... wrote:

It could be.
But my take on it is that Leviathan is the Kundalini Serpent. The 7 head could be an allegory to the 7 chakras the kundalini passes through.

The monster that your describing sounds like the greek hydra.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, September 07, 2009 4:47:38 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Leviathan

Dude thats not leviathan....that is the symbol of empowerment or kundalini......serpent is sacred to father satan.....and kundalini is represented by serpent...

Leviathan is Tiamat, the goddess of sea who was slained by lord marduk and thus heaven and earth were made by her body,according to sumerian mythology....

if that's Leviathan,then Enki must know him well since he is Lord Vishnu

As satan has different names in different religions like enki in sumerian, odin in norse, shiva in hindu, malek-taus in yazidis and Mahakala in tibet....

now you explain to me exactly how you have come to the conclusion that satan is odin right now! and i mean right now as in the time that you read this!

Hail satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chandan.isidore" <chandan.isidore@... wrote:

As satan has different names in different religions like enki in sumerian, odin in norse, shiva in hindu, malek-taus in yazidis and Mahakala in tibet....

Dude calm down. Hes talking about the names that satan has been called in other religions. I think you just need to take a moment to re-read his post and, if i sound like a smartass i apologize. But you need to actually understand what people are writing.

Ave Satanas
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 5:04:57 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Leviathan

now you explain to me exactly how you have come to the conclusion that satan is odin right now! and i mean right now as in the time that you read this!

Hail satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chandan.isidore" <chandan.isidore@... wrote:

Wow I did not know that Loki is Satan can you give me some resource info about this so I can research this I would really like to know more I have always enjoyed the stories of Loki when I read norse mytholgy I always look for Loki first lol the guy is fucking awesome one of the most brillant Norse gods when none of the other gods of vallhala could figure out a soulution to a big problem and Loki could figure it out and plus solve his own issuse while at it Loki is awesome

Wpa2 enterprizedemon

On Sep 9, 2009, at 9:25 AM, "acid312" <acid312@... wrote:

Odin isn't Satan, I know that for sure. Loki is Satan, Odin is Beelzebub/Enlil and Thor is Zeus/Mammon.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

pardon me...i've shared the belief i had believed so far and now i have to change it....Thanks for the info anyways...

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ENKI

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back