Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Leviathan, Belial, or .....someone else?

corpsedefiled

Last night I was lying in my bed I was wondering about if Leviathan was real or just an inspiration, then I started to try to fall asleep by playing Nymphetamine by Cradle of Filth in my head and when it got to the lyrics "six feet under is the insision, my heart is imprisoned" A peircing sharp, raspy voice said "JUUST LIIIIKE YOOUR LIIIIIIIIFE" and I have reason to believe that Belial is my guardian Demon, and I have heard he too has a raspy voice. Could someone help me discifer who this Being trueley was? I know I have a strong aura of protection, so I doubt it was just an average spirit. I don't know if this helps at all but earlier in the day I drew energy from the sun, then at night from the moon and I also performed a grounding.

...well I guess it really doesn't matter who said it, but I've taken what He had to say into consideration and I know what I've got to do

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "corpsedefiled" <corpsedefiled@... wrote:

Last night I was lying in my bed I was wondering about if Leviathan was real or just an inspiration, then I started to try to fall asleep by playing Nymphetamine by Cradle of Filth in my head and when it got to the lyrics "six feet under is the insision, my heart is imprisoned" A peircing sharp, raspy voice said "JUUST LIIIIKE YOOUR LIIIIIIIIFE" and I have reason to believe that Belial is my guardian Demon, and I have heard he too has a raspy voice. Could someone help me discifer who this Being trueley was? I know I have a strong aura of protection, so I doubt it was just an average spirit. I don't know if this helps at all but earlier in the day I drew energy from the sun, then at night from the moon and I also performed a grounding.

<td val[/IMG]What did you mean by "grounding"?

--- On Thu, 11/5/09, corpsedefiled <corpsedefiled@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Leviathan, Belial, or .....someone else?
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, November 5, 2009, 9:04 AM

...well I guess it really doesn't matter who said it, but I've taken what He had to say into consideration and I know what I've got to do

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "corpsedefiled" <corpsedefiled@ ... wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back