Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Lets talk energy!

DiorDior

I was doing the Merkaba meditation earlier and as I started to condense energy between my sacral and solar plexus chakra, something strange happened...

My body felt like it was made of heavy water, the best way I can descibe it; It was like being underwater, my hearing was slightly drowned out and my trance was deepened. It almost felt like a heat wave but without the heat.

It was scary at first but as I started to think of Father Satan, It quickly went away and I started smiling. I was so excited that I ended up losing concentration and coming out of the deep trance.

It should be noted that this was at the end of my daily programme, Im starting the think it maybe related to the expanding the sushumna meditation.

Just thought Id share my experience.

How do you feel energy? (it doesnt always feel like this for me lol)

Have you ever experienced anything like this?

Also, is inhaling blue energy with affirmations enough for protection or should I work on my protective aura?

Dark blessings

I do that meditation every morning Jon,and I love to feel the effects that it produces too.Glad to here of your progress.Keep up the good work brother.Hail SatanBrian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 2:06 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Lets talk energy!

I was doing the Merkaba meditation earlier and as I started to condense energy between my sacral and solar plexus chakra, something strange happened...

My body felt like it was made of heavy water, the best way I can descibe it; It was like being underwater, my hearing was slightly drowned out and my trance was deepened. It almost felt like a heat wave but without the heat.

It was scary at first but as I started to think of Father Satan, It quickly went away and I started smiling. I was so excited that I ended up losing concentration and coming out of the deep trance.

It should be noted that this was at the end of my daily programme, Im starting the think it maybe related to the expanding the sushumna meditation.

Also, is inhaling blue energy with affirmations enough for protection or should I work on my protective aura?

Dark blessings

Dark bless[/IMG]</var>veryday.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 3:52 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Lets talk energy!

I do that meditation every morning Jon,and I love to feel the effects that it produces too.Glad to here of your progress.Keep up the good work brother. Hail Satan Brian

To: [email protected]

Dark blessings

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
I do that meditation every morning Jon,and I love to feel the effects that it produces too.Glad to here of your progress.Keep up the good work brother.
Hail Satan
Brian

Dark blessings
Do you do all your meditations at different times of the day or one after the other until youre done?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back