Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

LESSON 2 : Wealth Clarification

refwayne

After my last post here I received a few emails from people that were seemingly interested in the art of wealth.

I would like to start by quoting thefirestarter666: " Gaining wealth or fame or fulfilling materialistic desires is NOT the main purpose of Spiritual Satanism. It's spiritual transformation, raising your kundalini and reaching Godhood. If you're not interested in your Spiritual Transformation as the main reason for joining and also interested in learning the truth and gaining knowledge you will not go very far. "

This is just to clarify to some people that if you are ONLY going to be coming into Spiritual Satanism for money, fame and all that. You are in for a rude awakening, because here we deal with advancing Satanism and Spiritual transformation. I will continue my lectures on attaining wealth after you agree that the money you will acquire through your higher purpose and talents does not belong to you alone, it also belongs to Satanism, and you must push TRUE satanism out there as humanly and safely as possible, just like Maxine is doing, without a lot of money, she managed to do an IMPACT.

Now, I will hear from you if you agree on the latter statement, but for today, I need you to relax and let prosperity flow.

Hail Satan!
Hail true Gods of Hell

Expect Excellence

-Dr. Ref Wayne

I agree but in other hand I disagree with you. I think money is important too because if example tomorrow I'm the youngest billionaire, just saying, I would quit working for someone and making my own business to bring more money and while my business is running I would have LOTS of time for spiritual transformation because I would have under me some CEO's who's making my business work so I just have to sit back and spend more time with my spiritual advancement.(Money and Spiritual transformation should be a combo)

I see my beautiful religion, Spiritual Satanism, in another point of view. I think money is important just like Spiritual transformation because without money you can't live properly, eat good and take care of yourself. so right now with these Kike's in power money is our way to survive from hunger but Spiritual Satanism is our weapon to become Gods and then rule this beautiful planet Earth of Father like it was supposed to be and build a new world; The new Atlantis under Father's Authority where Jews don't exist anymore and only Gentiles are living in peace and building a new advanced technology that jews didn't let us have, like example Free energy from Mr. Nikola Tesla so everybody could enjoy free electricity.

I know it was already told that Spiritual Satanism is not Harry potter nor superman tricks but I see this as a chance to become a God and do positive changes for the world and for our future kids.

Eliminate the enemy of Father and build advanced technology and make new discoveries out in space.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "refwayne" <refwayne@... wrote:

After my last post here I received a few emails from people that were seemingly interested in the art of wealth.

I would like to start by quoting thefirestarter666: " Gaining wealth or fame or fulfilling materialistic desires is NOT the main purpose of Spiritual Satanism. It's spiritual transformation, raising your kundalini and reaching Godhood. If you're not interested in your Spiritual Transformation as the main reason for joining and also interested in learning the truth and gaining knowledge you will not go very far. "

This is just to clarify to some people that if you are ONLY going to be coming into Spiritual Satanism for money, fame and all that. You are in for a rude awakening, because here we deal with advancing Satanism and Spiritual transformation. I will continue my lectures on attaining wealth after you agree that the money you will acquire through your higher purpose and talents does not belong to you alone, it also belongs to Satanism, and you must push TRUE satanism out there as humanly and safely as possible, just like Maxine is doing, without a lot of money, she managed to do an IMPACT.

Now, I will hear from you if you agree on the latter statement, but for today, I need you to relax and let prosperity flow.

Hail Satan!
Hail true Gods of Hell

Expect Excellence

-Dr. Ref Wayne

Not to be rude, but the way you have written your post makes me think that you assume that we all come from equal or similar financial backgrounds. Which we do not.

I agree, that gaining wealth and fulfilling materialistic desires is NOT the main purpose of Spiritual Satanism.
But try to meditate when you are cold and hungry, or stressed about bills and your job; your kids and/or pets are sick; you need supplies for them or yourself, etc. etc.
As a Satanist and a magickian, one should use all available resources to make themselves content, comfortable and to meet their needs and the needs of their dependents.
For some, it may be better food and warmer (or climate appropriate clothing.) For others, it may be a chance for a better life instead of living from paycheck to paycheck, barely scraping by.

It is possible to be spiritually advanced, fight and advance Satanism, and have the life that one desires for themselves. That may be a minimalist spartan home and wardrobe, or it maybe a mansion to rival the Trumps. And everything in between. What matter is what we put into our workings: dedication, hard work, persistence, patience and never giving up. Whether it is money, working for the Powers of Hell or other personal goals.

The stronger our soul and aura, the more focused our minds and will, we can accomplish anything. Including acquiring wealth.

"I will continue my lectures on attaining wealth after you agree that the money you will acquire through your higher purpose and talents does not belong to you alone, it also belongs to Satanism..."

^I do not agree, personally. Because the way you have written it, it sounds almost like communism. Like what one earns, it belongs to everyone else, not just to them, as in: everyone must be equal, equal wealth included.

If you could please clarify what you meant in that quote, that would be great, if I have misunderstood you.

I felt the need to reply to your post, because it feels and sounds to me that the underlying tone of your post is "money is not important. Only advancing Satanism and your souls is important."

I only wanted to draw attention that ALL are important. One needs and can find a balance between everything in their lives: social, spiritual, material, family, work, etc.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "refwayne" <refwayne@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail true Gods of Hell

Expect Excellence

-Dr. Ref Wayne

Perhaps what really gets under my skin is the fact that the jews control a great deal of wealth and are very wealthy themselves. They are masters of money: acquiring it, marrying into it (by marrying rich Gentiles, or Gentile royalty),keeping it and making more. At the expense of Gentiles.

I believe strongly that we have the utmost right to wrestle back that money back into our own hands. Each and every one of us, if that is a personal goal.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Not to be rude, but the way you have written your post makes me think that you assume that we all come from equal or similar financial backgrounds. Which we do not.

I agree, that gaining wealth and fulfilling materialistic desires is NOT the main purpose of Spiritual Satanism.
But try to meditate when you are cold and hungry, or stressed about bills and your job; your kids and/or pets are sick; you need supplies for them or yourself, etc. etc.
As a Satanist and a magickian, one should use all available resources to make themselves content, comfortable and to meet their needs and the needs of their dependents.
For some, it may be better food and warmer (or climate appropriate clothing.) For others, it may be a chance for a better life instead of living from paycheck to paycheck, barely scraping by.

It is possible to be spiritually advanced, fight and advance Satanism, and have the life that one desires for themselves. That may be a minimalist spartan home and wardrobe, or it maybe a mansion to rival the Trumps. And everything in between. What matter is what we put into our workings: dedication, hard work, persistence, patience and never giving up. Whether it is money, working for the Powers of Hell or other personal goals.

The stronger our soul and aura, the more focused our minds and will, we can accomplish anything. Including acquiring wealth.

"I will continue my lectures on attaining wealth after you agree that the money you will acquire through your higher purpose and talents does not belong to you alone, it also belongs to Satanism..."

^I do not agree, personally. Because the way you have written it, it sounds almost like communism. Like what one earns, it belongs to everyone else, not just to them, as in: everyone must be equal, equal wealth included.

If you could please clarify what you meant in that quote, that would be great, if I have misunderstood you.

I felt the need to reply to your post, because it feels and sounds to me that the underlying tone of your post is "money is not important. Only advancing Satanism and your souls is important."

I only wanted to draw attention that ALL are important. One needs and can find a balance between everything in their lives: social, spiritual, material, family, work, etc.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "refwayne" <refwayne@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail true Gods of Hell

Expect Excellence

-Dr. Ref Wayne

Sorry for the inconvenience, I think we need abit of clarification and for the people that missed part 1, it is to be found here, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... age/100197 .

Hail Gods of Hell

Expect Excellence

-Dr. Ref Wayne

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Perhaps what really gets under my skin is the fact that the jews control a great deal of wealth and are very wealthy themselves. They are masters of money: acquiring it, marrying into it (by marrying rich Gentiles, or Gentile royalty),keeping it and making more. At the expense of Gentiles.

I believe strongly that we have the utmost right to wrestle back that money back into our own hands. Each and every one of us, if that is a personal goal.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "refwayne" <refwayne@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail true Gods of Hell

Expect Excellence

-Dr. Ref Wayne

I completely agree with Magus, the thing is, why are you putting "LESSON" if you're not teaching anything? You're telling everyone that they have to agree with you? Magus is right, your statement did sound a bit the way communism runs. Like Magus said, you have to keep life balanced.

Hail Satan!
Hail true Gods of Hell

Expect Excellence

-Dr. Ref Wayne

Wealth, fame, and material desires might not be the only goal in Satanism, but they are significant.  If you are interested in getting these things without putting in any work, then[/B] you are not going far.  A quick fix this is not. However, gaining wealth is a significant part of spiritual advancement.  Preaching that Maxine is doing a lot without much in the way of money is on the same level as those jokehovian witlesses that believe that one doesn't need much in order to "proclaim the kingdom of joke-hova", or the cat licks claiming one doesn't need much to be happy.  What is important is that we find and practice the workings that lead to our getting rich. And it so happens to be a great time to do just that--until July 16, 2014, that is.  We have money workings posted here from time to time.  There is the Jupiter square, which is in prime season to do multiple times.  We can find and do other money workings and use energy to gain money and wealth, in a positive and honest way, for ourselves while at the same time developing our souls[/B].  Just doing those money workings helps deprogram your soul from being poor, while working with energy. This time, money.  Next time, your health.  Remember, when the window for Jupiter squares closes and you have taken full advantage of it, you can switch to other squares which will be that much easier for having done the easy and short Jupiter squares.  Start with these short squares--it will build a foundation for longer squares such as Venus and Mercury, or even the Sun. Also, for those working on elemental energy, wealth and riches is a good place to start.  You get comfortable with that, and then you advance to something harder.  You might advance to something like physical health, psychic openness, and eventually grow that way.  Starting with the easier workings opens the door to more difficult workings where you are not going to blatantly see the results.  For instance, it is easy to see if a money working is doing its job or not--can you tell if a kike destruction working is doing its job just because of a 1973-style war going on?  Or if it's your[/B] working doing it?
--- In [email protected], "refwayne" wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail true Gods of Hell

Expect Excellence

-Dr. Ref Wayne

Sorry for the inconvenience again, I did not mean to come off as Pro-communist, I was just implying that after we have achieved and attained the wealth we want in life, we must not forget where we come from.

I am going to post the techniques and methods to help you achieve this, I just wanted to clarify these few things. Do refer to my first post http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... age/100197

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Luis Garcia" <luisvidales32@... wrote:

I completely agree with Magus, the thing is, why are you putting "LESSON" if you're not teaching anything? You're telling everyone that they have to agree with you? Magus is right, your statement did sound a bit the way communism runs. Like Magus said, you have to keep life balanced.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail true Gods of Hell

Expect Excellence

-Dr. Ref Wayne

True, we must not forget where the things we get come from. Which is
usually our own efforts. We might get assistance from Demons--and there
are also thanksgiving rituals posted from time to time (and you can do
one whenever you see fit) to thank Satan for this information and
assistance. However, Satan wants independence for us--and that includes
being able to take full credit when we do a working and get something
for it.

And, if you wish to support the Joy of Satan, nothing is stopping you.
You could support it directly as you see fit, or you could do whatever
working you see fit to direct wealth into the Joy of Satan. However, I
will not push that because pushing it lowers that element of Satanism to
the same level as xianity (which is stupidity). And Satan doesn't want
us to be stupid and assume that what we have all belongs to the Greater
Cause. You do the working, you alone have the right to keep or spend
the results as you see fit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "refwayne" wrote:

Sorry for the inconvenience again, I did not mean to come off as
Pro-communist, I was just implying that after we have achieved and
attained the wealth we want in life, we must not forget where we come
from.

I am going to post the techniques and methods to help you achieve
this, I just wanted to clarify these few things. Do refer to my first
post http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... age/100197

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Luis Garcia" luisvidales32@
wrote:

I completely agree with Magus, the thing is, why are you putting
"LESSON" if you're not teaching anything? You're telling everyone that
they have to agree with you? Magus is right, your statement did sound a
bit the way communism runs. Like Magus said, you have to keep life
balanced.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus.immortalis" wrote:

Not to be rude, but the way you have written your post makes me
think that you assume that we all come from equal or similar financial
backgrounds. Which we do not.

I agree, that gaining wealth and fulfilling materialistic desires
is NOT the main purpose of Spiritual Satanism.
But try to meditate when you are cold and hungry, or stressed
about bills and your job; your kids and/or pets are sick; you need
supplies for them or yourself, etc. etc.
As a Satanist and a magickian, one should use all available
resources to make themselves content, comfortable and to meet their
needs and the needs of their dependents.
For some, it may be better food and warmer (or climate appropriate
clothing.) For others, it may be a chance for a better life instead of
living from paycheck to paycheck, barely scraping by.

It is possible to be spiritually advanced, fight and advance
Satanism, and have the life that one desires for themselves. That may be
a minimalist spartan home and wardrobe, or it maybe a mansion to rival
the Trumps. And everything in between. What matter is what we put into
our workings: dedication, hard work, persistence, patience and never
giving up. Whether it is money, working for the Powers of Hell or other
personal goals.

The stronger our soul and aura, the more focused our minds and
will, we can accomplish anything. Including acquiring wealth.

"I will continue my lectures on attaining wealth after you agree
that the money you will acquire through your higher purpose and talents
does not belong to you alone, it also belongs to Satanism..."

^I do not agree, personally. Because the way you have written it,
it sounds almost like communism. Like what one earns, it belongs to
everyone else, not just to them, as in: everyone must be equal, equal
wealth included.

If you could please clarify what you meant in that quote, that
would be great, if I have misunderstood you.

I felt the need to reply to your post, because it feels and sounds
to me that the underlying tone of your post is "money is not important.
Only advancing Satanism and your souls is important."

I only wanted to draw attention that ALL are important. One needs
and can find a balance between everything in their lives: social,
spiritual, material, family, work, etc.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "refwayne" wrote:

After my last post here I received a few emails from people that
were seemingly interested in the art of wealth.

I would like to start by quoting thefirestarter666: " Gaining
wealth or fame or fulfilling materialistic desires is NOT the main
purpose of Spiritual Satanism. It's spiritual transformation, raising
your kundalini and reaching Godhood. If you're not interested in your
Spiritual Transformation as the main reason for joining and also
interested in learning the truth and gaining knowledge you will not go
very far. "

This is just to clarify to some people that if you are ONLY
going to be coming into Spiritual Satanism for money, fame and all that.
You are in for a rude awakening, because here we deal with advancing
Satanism and Spiritual transformation. I will continue my lectures on
attaining wealth after you agree that the money you will acquire through
your higher purpose and talents does not belong to you alone, it also
belongs to Satanism, and you must push TRUE satanism out there as
humanly and safely as possible, just like Maxine is doing, without a lot
of money, she managed to do an IMPACT.

Now, I will hear from you if you agree on the latter statement,
but for today, I need you to relax and let prosperity flow.

Hail Satan!
Hail true Gods of Hell

Expect Excellence

-Dr. Ref Wayne

Please post more I need your advice so bad I feel like I'm doing something wrong by wanting money But your words mean so much so please keel posting.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 11, 2013, at 2:40 PM, "refwayne" <refwayne@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail true Gods of Hell

Expect Excellence

-Dr. Ref Wayne

If money is your reason to advance spiritually then that's alright IF you work for the Powers of Hell because after advancing so much the psyche transforms and advancing becomes the number 1 priority and the material still comes in line.

But then there are those who don't care to work for Satan and the Gods and only care about themselves. They are the ones who won't go far in Satanism

------------------------------
On Wed, Dec 25, 2013 3:16 PM PST Jd wrote:

Please post more
I need your advice so bad
I feel like I'm doing something wrong by wanting money
But your words mean so much so please keel posting.

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Satan!
Hail true Gods of Hell

Expect Excellence

-Dr. Ref Wayne

Getting money is actually a means to an end. Money alone doesn't buy happiness, but is one of the ingredients. Wealth is one of the tools to develop spirituality, and getting lots of money will help. However, if you are lacking in other things, money will not help.
Compare this with taking vitamins. If you are lacking vitamins, you will be sick. Taking large amounts of these vitamins to bring you up to optimum will help, but what if you are deficient in minerals instead? Taking huge amounts of vitamin B6, for instance, without ensuring adequate magnesium, is actually dangerous. Likewise, huge amounts of money without the other ingredients is like huge amounts of vitamin B6 without balancing the other B vitamins and magnesium.

i like satan don't love him yet because i don't know him yet but as long as he has my back i got his now he may not be my first priority but he is still my priority 

On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 3:23 PM, jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

If money is your reason to advance spiritually then that's alright IF you work for the Powers of Hell because after advancing so much the psyche transforms and advancing becomes the number 1 priority and the material still comes in line.

But then there are those who don't care to work for Satan and the Gods and only care about themselves. They are the ones who won't go far in Satanism

Please post more

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Satan!
Hail true Gods of Hell

Expect Excellence

-Dr. Ref Wayne

i also need to know more about that issue ,,because i 've been thinking that money is the first to everything to continue 

On Friday, December 27, 2013 9:35 AM, "denniswhicher@..." <denniswhicher@... wrote:
  Getting money is actually a means to an end. Money alone doesn't buy happiness, but is one of the ingredients. Wealth is one of the tools to develop spirituality, and getting lots of money will help. However, if you are lacking in other things, money will not help.
Compare this with taking vitamins. If you are lacking vitamins, you will be sick. Taking large amounts of these vitamins to bring you up to optimum will help, but what if you are deficient in minerals instead? Taking huge amounts of vitamin B6, for instance, without ensuring adequate magnesium, is actually dangerous. Likewise, huge amounts of money without the other ingredients is like huge amounts of vitamin B6 without balancing the other B vitamins and magnesium.

a what happened to the ss forum?

On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 1:35 AM, <denniswhicher@... wrote:

I want to advance myself but with money I can spread satanism faster through my inventions and music 

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 26, 2013, at 3:23 PM, jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

Please post more

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Satan!
Hail true Gods of Hell

Expect Excellence

-Dr. Ref Wayne

I completely agree with your statement ref Wayne, spiritual transformation will always be my main purpose
Hail Satan

To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 00:10:08 -0500
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] LESSON 2 : Wealth Clarification

I want to advance myself but with money I can spread satanism faster through my inventions and music 

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 26, 2013, at 3:23 PM, jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

Please post more

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Satan!
Hail true Gods of Hell

Expect Excellence

-Dr. Ref Wayne

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back