Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Lerajie

necromage89

I've had a few experiences with her, but I haven't been able to find any more info on her on the net, for example her Egyptian city or town or whatever you want to call it that she ruled over or if, no myths or stories or anything else about her, nor do I know if she went by any other names back then.

Would anyone know anything else about her thats not on the joy of Satan website? Or if a High Priest/ess could shed some light? She's one of my favourite demonesses and I'd like to find out more about her.

Thanks for any Help
Hail Satan Hail Lilith

I'll start with the basics. In todays world, she goes by Makayla, know as Lerajie by very few. She is exactly 5' 2(1/2)", Her hair varies from blonde to black (depending on her mood). Her wings are large, black and feathery. Her skin is fair, eyes are an emerald green, she has a soft, smooth, seductive voice. (Side note: She does have a whip-like tail). She can be sarcastic at times, but generally, she is outgoing, and very kind. Her favorite color is green. Her favorite time of the day is at Night. Even though she is a very kind Goddess, you do not push her around. She's very strong. Also, here is something you will never find anywhere on the internet, books, etc.. She was one of the few reborn into a human body.
I have many, many stories, but none that will be shared here.

-Dagon

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "necromage89" <amulk00@... wrote:

I've had a few experiences with her, but I haven't been able to find any more info on her on the net, for example her Egyptian city or town or whatever you want to call it that she ruled over or if, no myths or stories or anything else about her, nor do I know if she went by any other names back then.

Would anyone know anything else about her thats not on the joy of Satan website? Or if a High Priest/ess could shed some light? She's one of my favourite demonesses and I'd like to find out more about her.

Thanks for any Help
Hail Satan Hail Lilith

Recently I have attempted to post multiple questions in the past, but for some reason my other account will not post. So I have created a new account in order to try again. My question is on the demon Lerajie. I feel I have gotten very close to her and attempted to see what the rest of the world has to say about her and it seems there is NO ONE other than the JoS website who knows the truth. Why is this? Why do they believe Lerajie is a male? And how is it that only Spiritual Satanists know the truth about this?

Other sources merely copypaste the info from kike grimoires (such as the keys of solomon) which say he's male and which were written by the jews in hebrew in order to insult them and blaspheme them. As it's been said, we're based on our experiences rather than the enemy grimoires.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "andrewsage58" <andrewsage58@... wrote:

Recently I have attempted to post multiple questions in the past, but for some reason my other account will not post. So I have created a new account in order to try again. My question is on the demon Lerajie. I feel I have gotten very close to her and attempted to see what the rest of the world has to say about her and it seems there is NO ONE other than the JoS website who knows the truth. Why is this? Why do they believe Lerajie is a male? And how is it that only Spiritual Satanists know the truth about this?

Actually the kike grimoires refer to ALL of them as males, not only that but some of their description is insulting even tries to describe them as monsters. It's a well known fact that some of them are female. Even Astaroth is listed as a male, wikipedia even says that Astaroth always referred to a female, and the first referrence to her as a male was only in the kike grimoire of abramelin in middle ages and other grimoires which were written after that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Other sources merely copypaste the info from kike grimoires (such as the keys of solomon) which say he's male and which were written by the jews in hebrew in order to insult them and blaspheme them. As it's been said, we're based on our experiences rather than the enemy grimoires.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "andrewsage58" <andrewsage58@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back