Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

lephilosophe88 aka "High Priest Lokison"

Siatris

I'm wondering about this person lephilosophe88 aka "High Priest Lokison". He's in the Warriors of Enki group and he claims to have been High Preist Ian Jacobson of JoS. Do you know if this is true? Or if he's just another infiltrator....or both an infiltrator and an ex-high priest.

I remember there was a person who called himself Ian Jacobson and some other pseudo-NS guy in another (now defunct) group called 'Soldiers of Satan' made him a high priest and just gave him that title without checking anything about him but as far as I know he was never an official JoS clergy member.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@... wrote:

I'm wondering about this person lephilosophe88 aka "High Priest Lokison". He's in the Warriors of Enki group and he claims to have been High Preist Ian Jacobson of JoS. Do you know if this is true? Or if he's just another infiltrator....or both an infiltrator and an ex-high priest.

He is also a member in the Hell's Army group of JoS where he just called himself 'Lokison' without a HP title before that. I think there's something fishy here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

I remember there was a person who called himself Ian Jacobson and some other pseudo-NS guy in another (now defunct) group called 'Soldiers of Satan' made him a high priest and just gave him that title without checking anything about him but as far as I know he was never an official JoS clergy member.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@ wrote:

So do I, especially since when he was questioned....not attacked, about his "High Priest" title he got offended and made the people who questioned him out to be the bad guy. I've seen infiltrators do this a lot. I think High Priest Don even mentioned something about kikes playing the victim while they strike you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

He is also a member in the Hell's Army group of JoS where he just called himself 'Lokison' without a HP title before that. I think there's something fishy here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@ wrote:

What rational basis do you have for calling me an infiltrator? None. I post a message in support of Spiritual Warfare for Satan and advocating a strong bond of unity and now I'm the enemy. Tell me where I said anything against Satan you asshole.

How have I struck out at you? Tell me where. From where I am, it seems like you are the one advocating disunity and encouraging others to do the same when you have no proof supporting whatever is going on in your elitist head.

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan, Al-Jilwah Chapter IV

You could have gone to Father Satan or even High Priestess Maxine Dietrich if you had any doubts as to my allegiance. But no, you had to go against Father Satan's Will and make a total ass out of yourself.

Thank you and have a nice day.

High Priest Lokison
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/white_nat ... _movement/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@... wrote:

So do I, especially since when he was questioned....not attacked, about his "High Priest" title he got offended and made the people who questioned him out to be the bad guy. I've seen infiltrators do this a lot. I think High Priest Don even mentioned something about kikes playing the victim while they strike you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

Probably the fact that you're calling yourself a High priest and you have nothing to back it with. Then when someone questions you about your title you cry "victim" rather than giving any real answer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lephilosophe88" <lephilosophe88@... wrote:

What rational basis do you have for calling me an infiltrator? None. I post a message in support of Spiritual Warfare for Satan and advocating a strong bond of unity and now I'm the enemy. Tell me where I said anything against Satan you asshole.

How have I struck out at you? Tell me where. From where I am, it seems like you are the one advocating disunity and encouraging others to do the same when you have no proof supporting whatever is going on in your elitist head.

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan, Al-Jilwah Chapter IV

You could have gone to Father Satan or even High Priestess Maxine Dietrich if you had any doubts as to my allegiance. But no, you had to go against Father Satan's Will and make a total ass out of yourself.

High Priest Lokison

True and I too would like to know who this person is. Unlike the person you just called an asshole, I am a true High Priest Of Satan so i'd expect a little more respect when answering this post. You get all upset when someone asks you a simple question.

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 12:45 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: lephilosophe88 aka "High Priest Lokison"

Probably the fact that you're calling yourself a High priest and you have nothing to back it with. Then when someone questions you about your title you cry "victim" rather than giving any real answer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lephilosophe88" <lephilosophe88@... wrote:

High Priest Lokison

What then do you want? Am I supposed to astrally project myself to every Satanist and tell them that I was inspired by Satan to do a ritual dedicating my services as one to Him? You're fighting with someone over the internet, accusing one of Father Satan's own of being an enemy and yet you still have nothing to back up your claims. What exactly are you looking for? Not all High Priests of Satan need to come from the Joy of Satan Ministries. I have my own group because there needs to be more available sources enlightening people about Satan and Satanism, not just one source, no matter how good of a source that is.

First off, if you are hounded by people accusing you of being of the enemy and you're not, you have every right to say otherwise to them. That is all I did. Of course I was offended, that doesn't mean that I am an "infiltrator". As for the questions, I did answer them all honestly, you just are choosing to be a fool and ignore them. Go talk to Satan, High Priestess Maxine or High Priest Jake Carlson. I have spoken to them a few times before. I suggest getting your facts straight before spreading bullshit.

-High Priest Lokison

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lephilosophe88" <lephilosophe88@ wrote:

High Priest Lokison

I'm suspicious of his credentials,n what his ulterior motive is,probably nothing good,hail Satan,heil Hitler and Himmler

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

True and I too would like to know who this person is. Unlike the person you just called an asshole, I am a true High Priest Of Satan so i'd expect a little more respect when answering this post. You get all upset when someone asks you a simple question.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 12:45 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lephilosophe88" <lephilosophe88@ wrote:

High Priest Lokison

You don't appoint yourself a ''High Preist'' of satan just because you have made your own group.

Hail Satan!

What then do you want? Am I supposed to astrally project myself to every Satanist and tell them that I was inspired by Satan to do a ritual dedicating my services as one to Him? You're fighting with someone over the internet, accusing one of Father Satan's own of being an enemy and yet you still have nothing to back up your claims. What exactly are you looking for? Not all High Priests of Satan need to come from the Joy of Satan Ministries. I have my own group because there needs to be more available sources enlightening people about Satan and Satanism, not just one source, no matter how good of a source that is.

First off, if you are hounded by people accusing you of being of the enemy and you're not, you have every right to say otherwise to them. That is all I did. Of course I was offended, that doesn't mean that I am an "infiltrator". As for the questions, I did answer them all honestly, you just are choosing to be a fool and ignore them. Go talk to Satan, High Priestess Maxine or High Priest Jake Carlson. I have spoken to them a few times before. I suggest getting your facts straight before spreading bullshit.

-High Priest Lokison

High Priest Lokison

This bastard is no High Priest, pay this individual no attention. Also, I have confirmed that he is and was never apart of the Ministry. So that ends those sad sorry ass claims and how dare this individual lie like he ever was.
He is either a stupid sad sorry case that does not deserve the title of a Satanist or simply just a fucking kike infiltrator. 

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011 4:25 AM

You don't appoint yourself a ''High Preist'' of satan just because you have made your own group.

Hail Satan!

-High Priest Lokison

High Priest Lokison

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back