Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

LEGION

scyth168

there is a new movie coming out, called "legion"
in it, instead of "evil,hideous,demons who try to destroy the world"
it is about monstorus looking ANGELS who are trying to destroy the world.the antagonists are ANGELS! and it shows gabriel looking all evil and stuff. its cool.
i saw a trailer of these survivors going out and killing angels.
amazing.
everyone go and see it!

Yup I saw the offical movie trailer that was actually not a bad trailer. Ha I bet the xians are gonna have a field day trying to label this movie.. Well I can't wait to see them whine and complain on tv. Yeah iam gonna have to see this one up at the theaters on January 22nd.

Wpa2 enterprizedemon

On Aug 17, 2009, at 9:04 PM, "scyth168" <scyth168@... wrote:

in it, instead of "evil,hideous,demons who try to destroy the world"
it is about monstorus looking ANGELS who are trying to destroy the world.the antagonists are ANGELS! and it shows gabriel looking all evil and stuff. its cool.
amazing.
everyone go and see it!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

that's the coolest movie ever for once a time we can see angels having their asses kicked ,the comments are flooded by stupid religious people hahaha.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 9:04:01 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] LEGION

in it, instead of "evil,hideous, demons who try to destroy the world"
amazing.
everyone go and see it!

I'll have to check that out,i can already hear christians bitching about how the world is rejecting them .< i hate church -_-

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back