Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Legalized religion?

[email protected]

I don't know how it works in other countries but here in Britain, if there are enough members then a religion will be legally recognized along with its holidays. I can't believe that they've even made jedism from star wars a recognized religion!

There will probably be much negativity from those who are without but what a better way than to get Spiritual Satanism legally recognized?

HAIL SATAN!!
------------------

The Satanic religion was recognise years ago. Was one big out cry by all xains and the jews.

Hail Satan

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 7:41 PM, <forgotten_lullaby@... wrote:
  I don't know how it works in other countries but here in Britain, if there are enough members then a religion will be legally recognized along with its holidays. I can't believe that they've even made jedism from star wars a recognized religion!

There will probably be much negativity from those who are without but what a better way than to get Spiritual Satanism legally recognized?

HAIL SATAN!!
------------------

Oh right. Just found out though in england we don't have that kind of system at all.

Sucks really cos when I was younger got forced into a meeting with like 8 people discussing whether I was mentally healthy or not for being a spiritual satanist (stupid parent!)

Hail satan------------------From: david poston <dvdposton@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 11:18:08 -0400To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Legalized religion?
  The Satanic religion was recognise years ago. Was one big out cry by all xains and the jews.

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!
------------------

That sucks. Christians aren't mentally healthy.

I think in the English system 10,000 people are needed but that doesn't necessarily mean recognition (I think scientology has that number but isn't recognised, but I can't be certain). I read, this is a few years ago now, that someone in the military (possibly the royal navy) wanted to do rituals and stuff and successfully managed to have permission granted on the basis of some law or another to perform rituals and have the items for them.

HS------------------From: forgotten_lullaby@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 02:35:44 +0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Legalized religion?
  Oh right. Just found out though in england we don't have that kind of system at all.

Sucks really cos when I was younger got forced into a meeting with like 8 people discussing whether I was mentally healthy or not for being a spiritual satanist (stupid parent!)

Hail satan------------------<hr>From: david poston <dvdposton@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 11:18:08 -0400To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Legalized religion?

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!
------------------

I believe that the required number is 40,000. The recognition of spiritual Satanism in today's society would open doors to charlatans and mediators or 'gurus' whose intentions would be not in line with Satan's will. There is a reason for a coven size of thirteen, part of which includes manageability and keeping out unwanted spiritual/material treachery from those who are without.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], david poston <dvdposton@... wrote:

The Satanic religion was recognise years ago. Was one big out cry by all
xains and the jews.

Hail Satan

I don't know how it works in other countries but here in Britain, if there
are enough members then a religion will be legally recognized along with its
holidays. I can't believe that they've even made jedism from star wars a
recognized religion!

There will probably be much negativity from those who are without but what
a better way than to get Spiritual Satanism legally recognized?

HAIL SATAN!!
------------------

Sorry about that. It's religion in your heart that counts. If they don't want to recognise the true religion, that's their fault. Not yours. Jedism from star war??? What kind of an religion is that???
Oh well, as my friend always say. Only in England! LOL

As for the group therapy. Therapist gave up on me.

Hail Satan

On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 10:35 PM, <forgotten_lullaby@... wrote:

Hail satan------------------<hr>From: david poston <dvdposton@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 11:18:08 -0400To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Legalized religion?

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!
------------------

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], forgotten_lullaby@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!
------------------
thats the problem we face everywhere if i can to someone that im a satanist they think it as im addictive to movies and trying to get an attention from peoples, this religion needs to get legalized all over the world, in a country like india its damn difficult!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back