Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Left-handedness?

e_tonix

I read on the JoS site awhile back that the unconscious mind exists in the right hemisphere of the brain.
Well here's a thought: I'm left-handed, which means my right hemisphere is the dominant hemisphere of my brain.
Does this mean that what I call my conscious mind is in reality my unconscious mind?
If not, then what does it mean?

No that's how it works...makes sence though

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "e_tonix" <corey_eden1@... wrote:

I read on the JoS site awhile back that the unconscious mind exists in the right hemisphere of the brain.
Well here's a thought: I'm left-handed, which means my right hemisphere is the dominant hemisphere of my brain.
Does this mean that what I call my conscious mind is in reality my unconscious mind?

I've wondered about that as well, since I'm ambidextrous. I can write and apply makeup with my right hand only, but for most other things I'm completely equal, and for a lot of things I'm actually left-hand dominant (picking things up, I usually reach with my left hand, most people use right hand only).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "e_tonix" <corey_eden1@... wrote:

Good question, would like to know the answer as well.I basically use both hands equally as well, except writing (right hand only).And I don't use makeup :D Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 3:35 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Left-handedness?

I've wondered about that as well, since I'm ambidextrous. I can write and apply makeup with my right hand only, but for most other things I'm completely equal, and for a lot of things I'm actually left-hand dominant (picking things up, I usually reach with my left hand, most people use right hand only).

I use both hands for most things too, however you have to be able to write with either hand with proficiency and regularity to be considered ambidextrous. I have tried to get an ambidextrous grant for college and that was the criteria they gave for it.

If the right side of the brain is the dominant hemisphere in lefties, does that mean we are more likely to use magick without realizing it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

Good question, would like to know the answer as well.
I basically use both hands equally as well, except writing (right hand only).
And I don't use makeup :D

Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "e_tonix" <corey_eden1@ wrote:

I was Ambidextorus when I was little but gradually switched to doing everything w/ my right hand. Maybe this is a part of enemy programming that they teach u to do everything w/ ur right so ur only using ur left brain, b/c if ppl used their left hand it would be easier to acess thier sub/unconcious which would unlock Pagan memories and a whole can of worms for the RHP. Following that logic, I'm gonna start training my left hand again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "e_tonix" <corey_eden1@ wrote:

I'm lefthanded, but being in a right-hand dominated world I've adapted and am predominantly ambidextrious and even do some things right handed only like playing guitar. A coworker of mine who is also a lefty said he heard lefty's use both sides of our brain (but I don't know)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], kcmsopranobella@... wrote:

I was Ambidextorus when I was little but gradually switched to doing everything w/ my right hand. Maybe this is a part of enemy programming that they teach u to do everything w/ ur right so ur only using ur left brain, b/c if ppl used their left hand it would be easier to acess thier sub/unconcious which would unlock Pagan memories and a whole can of worms for the RHP. Following that logic, I'm gonna start training my left hand again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@ wrote:

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

I'm left handed also, I throw, write with my left hand, but I play guitar/bass, basketball, fight, and pretty much everything else right-handed.
Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 14, 2012, at 12:41, "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:
  I'm lefthanded, but being in a right-hand dominated world I've adapted and am predominantly ambidextrious and even do some things right handed only like playing guitar. A coworker of mine who is also a lefty said he heard lefty's use both sides of our brain (but I don't know)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], kcmsopranobella@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@ wrote:

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

=

I used to play bass left-handed, it just seemed more natural. Couldn't play right-handed at all

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], kcmsopranobella@ wrote:

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

I learned how to play before I knew there were left-handed guitars and basses, but when I go to the guitar store here I always try to play the left-hand to learn.
Hail Satan!
Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 14, 2012, at 21:27, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:
  I used to play bass left-handed, it just seemed more natural. Couldn't play right-handed at all

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], kcmsopranobella@ wrote:

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

=

The guitar I was given was right-handed, it was quite difficult at first but I adapted. I'm glad I did too, a few years later someone who was teaching me guitar sold me an '84 Gibson explorer for $150 dollars. Left handed guitars are few and far between, and usually more expensive.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Stephen Hardee <stephenchristopherhardee7494@... wrote:

I learned how to play before I knew there were left-handed guitars and basses, but when I go to the guitar store here I always try to play the left-hand to learn.

Hail Satan!
Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 14, 2012, at 21:27, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@ wrote:

Â
Hail Gods of War!Â
/Mike

Â

Normally the neurological wiring of the left side of your body is wired to the right side of your brain and vice versa. Therefore leftys use the right side of the brain more. When you use both hands youre technically using both sides of your brain. As with walking.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@ wrote:

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

I learned left-handed on a right-hand bass too, my brother (he was an awesome guitar player) taught me and he was able to make it easy for me, he could switch things around in his head so even though he payed right-handed he had no difficulties teaching me left-handed. I had no problems, it seemed to come naturally.

The guitar I was given was right-handed, it was quite difficult at first but I adapted. I'm glad I did too, a few years later someone who was teaching me guitar sold me an '84 Gibson explorer for $150 dollars. Left handed guitars are few and far between, and usually more expensive.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Stephen Hardee <stephenchristopherhardee7494@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 14, 2012, at 21:27, "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Â
Hail Gods of War!Â
/Mike

Â

lrrtm1 gene
I just read that that's the gene linked to left handedness.
Also that way back when left handed men were first into battle because we're physically more aggressive then rightys. Although their verbally more aggressive. I also read that left-handed people have a higher chance of being gay. I remember HP Don saying that gays were the warriors in olden times, so that goes hand in hand I suppose.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

I used to play kickball left footed, I wonder what that means..
Hail Orobas

lrrtm1 gene
I just read that that's the gene linked to left handedness.
Also that way back when left handed men were first into battle because we're physically more aggressive then rightys. Although their verbally more aggressive. I also read that left-handed people have a higher chance of being gay. I remember HP Don saying that gays were the warriors in olden times, so that goes hand in hand I suppose.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back