Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Leaving this group. Miss the old ways of life

dakoopsta666

I don't like these constant feelings of "oh no, what the fuck did I do, I dedicated my soul to an entity" and stuff, hopefully its understandable. This sight however has given me good info on how how to manage depression, be healthy and stuff, so it wasn't for nothing. If my family would ever find out I did THIS, things would never be the same. I have a spiritual background, as my grandpa has been a pastor for YEARS and all of my family is Christian. I simply don't care enough to fight the "Spiritual" battle, as I am paranoid as shit. My grandpa literally had a stroke when he found ought I had a court date for an alcohol incident, just think of how much more extreme an event would happen if they ever found out I dabbled in the dark arts.

But anyways, if the whole ritual thing actually worked I will live forever i just can't being so different than everyone around me, am I schizo?. I had an in depth discussion with my pastor and he was quite "convincing", definitely.

so yeah, I guess I'm a coward as there are no mediators and I don't need this group.

Oh no what a loss. Seriously there was no reason to make your cowardliness public.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dakoopsta666" <dakoopsta666@... wrote:

I don't like these constant feelings of "oh no, what the fuck did I do, I dedicated my soul to an entity" and stuff, hopefully its understandable. This sight however has given me good info on how how to manage depression, be healthy and stuff, so it wasn't for nothing. If my family would ever find out I did THIS, things would never be the same. I have a spiritual background, as my grandpa has been a pastor for YEARS and all of my family is Christian. I simply don't care enough to fight the "Spiritual" battle, as I am paranoid as shit. My grandpa literally had a stroke when he found ought I had a court date for an alcohol incident, just think of how much more extreme an event would happen if they ever found out I dabbled in the dark arts.

But anyways, if the whole ritual thing actually worked I will live forever i just can't being so different than everyone around me, am I schizo?. I had an in depth discussion with my pastor and he was quite "convincing", definitely.

so yeah, I guess I'm a coward as there are no mediators and I don't need this group.

Well this post doesn't make any sense but alright, your logical ability will be sorely missed. Have fun worshipping the jew on the stick, that you had proof in your face was a lie...But because you bit in the fear of loss and the empty threats...or anything else. We won't see you around since we don't attend in church.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dakoopsta666" <dakoopsta666@... wrote:

You're not leaving as you where never really here to bring with. Seriously this is the first post by you I have noticed and I look thought most of all the posts that go up. So your basically full of it and putting on a drama production for other reasons.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 6:27:19 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Leaving this group. Miss the old ways of life

He actually did make some posts, but all of them show he's a very unstable person. Example:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/74579

So it's not surprising that he made yet another crazy post like the above.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

You're not leaving as you where never really here to bring with. Seriously this is the first post by you I have noticed and I look thought most of all the posts that go up.

So your basically full of it and putting on a drama production for other reasons.

Which just reinforces my original statement.
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 7:36:25 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Leaving this group. Miss the old ways of life
  He actually did make some posts, but all of them show he's a very unstable person. Example:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/74579

So it's not surprising that he made yet another crazy post like the above.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

You're not leaving as you where never really here to bring with. Seriously this is the first post by you I have noticed and I look thought most of all the posts that go up.

So your basically full of it and putting on a drama production for other reasons.

dude, dedicating your soul to him is not necessarily a bad thing. You did it because you wanted to be a better person. On the first page of jos it says this: True Satanism is about elevating and empowering humanity, which was our True Creator (Satan's) intention, so if you dedicated yourself to Satan you are really dedicating yourself to continually make yourself a better person and help other people as well because that is what this religion is about. You dont need to fight the spiritual battle, it's your choice to do or not do. this is not a dark art either we are not a bunch of serial killers we are a group of people making ourselves better people. if you give up on this, you are really giving up on yourself and you will continually reincarnate until you end up doing what we are doing so you will just get left behind like everyone else. If you are having problems dealing with those issues then bring them up in the group because that's what we are here for. Don't call yourself a coward, You are not a coward. you just needed some direction because you lost sight of what this is. Satan never gets angry at you so dont stress over making mistakes when you know you did your best to avoid them. JUST YESTERDAY Brian heard him say this:"I
never get mad at my people,only disappointed".

I hope this changed your mind.

Hail Satan.

dude, dedicating your soul to him is not necessarily a bad thing. You did it because you wanted to be a better person. On the first page of jos it says this: True Satanism is about elevating and empowering humanity, which was our True Creator (Satan's) intention, so if you dedicated yourself to Satan you are really dedicating yourself to continually make yourself a better person and help other people as well because that is what this religion is about. You dont need to fight the spiritual battle, it's your choice to do or not do. this is not a dark art either we are not a bunch of serial killers we are a group of people making ourselves better people. if you give up on this, you are really giving up on yourself and you will continually reincarnate until you end up doing what we are doing so you will just get left behind like everyone else. If you are having problems dealing with those issues then bring them up in the group because that's what we are here for. Don't call yourself a coward, You are not a coward. you just needed some direction because you lost sight of what this is. Satan never gets angry at you so dont stress over making mistakes when you know you did your best to avoid them. JUST YESTERDAY Brian heard him say this:"I

Hail Satan.

True. Our purpose is to achieve god head. Those who wish to participate in the spiritual warfare they can. Plus it is not only black magick one can use to participate in the spiritual warfare only. By just spamming a link in 3 seconds on youtube you are contributing. Can't believe some one would leave this awesome Path to go back to that B.S. It is their choice anyways but really?

Hail Satan!

Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 4:13 PM

Hail Satan.

Those feelings are probably being fed to you by the enemy. Not sure if you'll even get this reply, but this link is useful: http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-serm ... -emotions/

And? Your family can go screw themselves.
Xianity ≠ spirituality. At all.
When I was one I didn't even feel like I had a soul, let alone like I was anything "spiritual."

You never dabbled in the "dark arts." I'm wondering just what you've actually done in Satanism, if you still think that way about it.

I think since you're "leaving," doesn't that mean the ritual is rejected as well? After all, you can't tell somebody "hey I'll paint your house," take the money, and then don't show up at all.

-Sonia

Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 3:27 PM

........What. the. fuck man?First of all the majority of the people here would probably be into some serious shit if we told our parents that we're Satanists. That's (unfortunately) common sense, so you won't go talking to your grandfather about it. If you really need to tell them something then you can just tell them that you're an atheist I guess... I've told my parents that I'm an atheist and to my friends that I'm agnostic (brief explanation: I believe that our creation is thanks to a 'God', I just haven't given him a specific name :p) so it's all good... My mother was troubled in the beginning but I told her that as she is a unique human being so am I and it's not possible to share the same opinions, ideas and beliefs.If you're underage you may have trouble with 'punishment' and shit like that, so it'd be wise to not say anything.
Then... then... I'll say it again what-the-fuck...You fuc-... No wait, I'll keep my calm.An 'egoist' would be a good name to call you. You're thankful that you found out about Satanism because you now know how to deal with depression and be healthy... and instead of THANKING Satan with the least of RESPECT, you say that you will leave Satanism because you're afraid of your grandpa? For real?You say that you do not care enough to fight the Spiritual battle... What the FUCK man??! Are you for real?? You do know that this battle concerns all humanity as well, right? I mean even if you didn't like Satan (...wtf though, He created us and He's truly awesome), if we lose this battle it's not like 'oh Satan and his Demons lost, well okay, I'll just keep on living here and doing my thing'... Satan and his Demons losing equals to humanity's death. Well, more or less.Can you really stand all this corruption that exists around you? Are you satisfied with what happens in this world? Do you seriously feel SAFE out there?
You say 'But anyways, if the whole ritual thing actually worked I will live forever i just can't being so different than everyone around me'.........HOW OLD ARE YOU MAN??!? 10??! No, not even a 10 year old would think that way!I... I really don't know, I kind of lost the motivation to continue with my bemusement over your post... I don't even know if you'll receive this answer, maybe you've already left the group.But anyway, a greedy egoist stupid person will not manage in this world. And Satan will not be there for you if you don't even truly believe in Him... I mean come on... You only care for your sorry ass, don't you?
...I know I overdid it but I hope the people who approve the messages, will approve this one... I believe this person just needs to listen to the truth and not be fed with sweet fairy tales in order to feel better.
Απο: dakoopsta666 <dakoopsta666@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 12:27 π.μ. Τρίτη, 30 Οκτωβρίου 2012
Θεμα: [JoyofSatan666] Leaving this group. Miss the old ways of life

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Hey you guys are fucking idiots if you didn't sense my sarcasm. It wasn't supposed to make sense. Well done, well done. I would never go back.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Well this post doesn't make any sense but alright, your logical ability will be sorely missed. Have fun worshipping the jew on the stick, that you had proof in your face was a lie...But because you bit in the fear of loss and the empty threats...or anything else. We won't see you around since we don't attend in church.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dakoopsta666" <dakoopsta666@ wrote:

I don't like these constant feelings of "oh no, what the fuck did I do, I dedicated my soul to an entity" and stuff, hopefully its understandable. This sight however has given me good info on how how to manage depuression, be healthy and stuff, so it wasn't for nothing. If my family would ever find out I did THIS, things would never be the same. I have a spiritual background, as my grandpa has been a pastor for YEARS and all of my family is Christian. I simply don't care enough to fight the "Spiritual" battle, as I am paranoid as shit. My grandpa literally had a stroke when he found ought I had a court date for an alcohol incident, just think of how much more extreme an event would happen if they ever found out I dabbled in the dark arts.

This is a classic tale that HP maxine talked about when people feel guilty because of xian hypnotism they feel guilty and they regret it. my question to you is why post about it in the groups? and i agree with don danko i have never seen this individual in these group discussions until now. so go ahead and leave! satan still loves you.

Well damn was this post a joke then?

Hail Satan!
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 6:08 PM

Hey you guys are fucking idiots if you didn't sense my sarcasm. It wasn't supposed to make sense. Well done, well done. I would never go back.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dakoopsta666" <dakoopsta666@ wrote:

I don't like these constant feelings of "oh no, what the fuck did I do, I dedicated my soul to an entity" and stuff, hopefully its understandable. This sight however has given me good info on how how to manage depuression, be healthy and stuff, so it wasn't for nothing. If my family would ever find out I did THIS, things would never be the same. I have a spiritual background, as my grandpa has been a pastor for YEARS and all of my family is Christian. I simply don't care enough to fight the "Spiritual" battle, as I am paranoid as shit. My grandpa literally had a stroke when he found ought I had a court date for an alcohol incident, just think of how much more extreme an event would happen if they ever found out I dabbled in the dark arts.

If you don't know how to use sarcasm properly, this doesn't make other people idiots for not 'sensing' your supposedly-funny-and-sarcastic bullshit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

So you admit to just being a troll.
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 12:51:37 AM
  If you don't know how to use sarcasm properly, this doesn't make other people idiots for not 'sensing' your supposedly-funny-and-sarcastic bullshit.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "dakoopsta666" <dakoopsta666@... wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "dakoopsta666" <dakoopsta666@ wrote:

Ok.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

please excuse me, but this was just toooooooo funny to me. So guy/gal wrote some sarcastic bullshit that nobody thought was sarcastic. then, he come back and sad it was, and you guys ram him. I so love you guys. YYou made this a special holloween for me.:)
hail father SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

OK now my reply to you.I have gone past disgust,to now I feel very sorry for you.You do not come from a spiritual back round. I come from the same back round,as all my blood family are pastors of that sick fake jewish program too.I understand the fear,but that is the same fear that will defeat you if you let it.You need not let anyone in your family know your decision,but you are the fool,if you let that fear drive you back to a sick program that does not exist in the first place.If you want to go back to spiritual slavery,then we can't stop you,but just think long and hard about what you are doing,I was a xtian minister at one time too,and I am just saying that it is all a jewish lie from the enemy,to keep you a blind and defeated Gentile.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 5:27 PM

guys he wrote that he was being "sarcastic" on that post....
idk what to say to him cuz i might go off but all i have to say is from what i read from fire starters respond when he added that link is that this kid tht wrote this post is an example of the reseult of how the kikes can fuck up somebody since birth. he is unstable but since from i read it all started when he was young. in my opinion his parents didnt do enough to help him by giving him all those pills. but all that matters is that he has found SATAN and is now taking better care of himself and hopefully was just being "sarcastic". FOR HIS SAKE.

p.s. i also agree that you shouldnt be calling ppl idiots if u cant use sarcasm correctly.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

OK now my reply to you.I have gone past disgust,to now I feel very sorry for you.You do not come from a spiritual back round. I come from the same back round,as all my blood family are pastors of that sick fake jewish program too.I understand the fear,but that is the same fear that will defeat you if you let it.You need not let anyone in your family know your decision,but you are the fool,if you let that fear drive you back to a sick program that does not exist in the first place.If you want to go back to spiritual slavery,then we can't stop you,but just think long and hard about what you are doing,I was a xtian minister at one time too,and I am just saying that it is all a jewish lie from the enemy,to keep you a blind and defeated Gentile.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 5:27 PM

is funny how weak people can be, soon some shit happens they run right bck to the enemy!
first of all i want to say this , by the way u wrote seems like u re the only person that have
been through hard stuff in life.
Many Satanist been through way worse then u had and they still remain strong!
I myself been through some very traumatic events right after i came to satanism
and I remained strong! Still is
U want a easy way out? Good luck lol pastor don't do nothing for there sheep
u mention ur grandpa is a pastor?? ...well my father is a minister ,my aunt a pastor,my cousin
is one too
my grandpa was a pastor, who died had also a stroke and heart attack! WELL DESERVE IT
all fucking blind living in misery!!!!
i came from very religious family , both christians and muslims!!! and i don't care what they
do , my beliefs ,my life is my fuckn business!!
so having a christians/muslims family is not a excuse !
anyway REAL satanist fight bck , trust in Satan , regardless the situation
they remain faithful ! REAL Pussy goes bck to enemy!!!

Hail Satan!!!

<td val[/IMG]Its important to understand anything you are doing. Thus why in SS we are encouraged to study and question everything. Knowledge is power and the best knowledge one can aquire is that which brings enlightenment: the truth. Joy of Satan is only the truth and Satan is the only true God there is. Its stupidity to go back to slavery after being set free. I hope you realise your mistake and get back on track. Hail Satan!
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]

Yes, this post was a joke. Mageson666, this is my fourth account on here, you have provided me with compelling information before. This was not meant to be a drama production, my sense of humor is simply demented :) Fire starter, you don't know me BROTHA

I am getting better everyday trust me, I used to be worse.

I need to go to bed

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

uh huh. SEE YA!!!!

-original message-
Date: 31/10/2012 5:02 pm

please excuse me, but this was just toooooooo funny to me. So guy/gal wrote some sarcastic bullshit that nobody thought was sarcastic. then, he come back and sad it was, and you guys ram him. I so love you guys. YYou made this a special holloween for me.:)
hail father SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

You are the fucking idiot to be making jokes here about Father Satan and your dedication. You ever hear about the boy who cried "WOLF!!!" When he really needed help, NO ONE came to help him and the BIG BAD WOLF just ate him up, sarcasms and all.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Ok, bye!

The people you're calling "fucking idiots" in this group are actually dedicated Satanists who take time out of their days to help people like yourself without looking to gain anything.
And even if it's true this was just a joke it really wasn't a good idea.
This isn't a group where we talk over and over about why we don't like Xianity. We already know what Xianity is and what the enemy is about, that's why we're Satanists. And if anyone has any doubts it's on the JoS sites.
This is a group for the discussion of spirituality and implementing Satanism in our lives.
Whatever your problems are in life emotionally or materially, they can be solved and we are here to help. Just be sensible with your posts and respectful is all.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Why write anything like this. Attention? Stupidity? Keep something like this to yourself. What you posted is between you and Satan. So GOOD LUCK with your new and awakened life! :D and good luck sleeping at night.
HAIL SATAN!

------------------------------
On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 4:13 PM PDT jwazny@... wrote:

This is a classic tale that HP maxine talked about when people feel guilty because of xian hypnotism they feel guilty and they regret it. my question to you is why post about it in the groups? and i agree with don danko i have never seen this individual in these group discussions until now. so go ahead and leave! satan still loves you.

<td val[/IMG]Good for you.one less poser we have to worry about.kick rocks you fucker.

--- On Tue, 10/30/12, dakoopsta666 <dakoopsta666@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, October 30, 2012, 10:08 PM

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "dakoopsta666" <dakoopsta666@ wrote:

[/TD]

Having read previous posts by this particular person I believe they are leaving because they dedicated believing they would receive instant happiness and healing and of course this has not happened because we all know dedication is only the beginning not an instant fix

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Algur <yc28@... wrote:

True. Our purpose is to achieve god head. Those who wish to participate in the spiritual warfare they can. Plus it is not only black magick one can use to participate in the spiritual warfare only. By just spamming a link in 3 seconds on youtube you are contributing. Can't believe some one would leave this awesome Path to go back to that B.S. It is their choice anyways but really?

Hail Satan!

dude, dedicating your soul to him is not necessarily a bad thing. You did it because you wanted to be a better person. On the first page of jos it says this: True Satanism is about elevating and empowering humanity, which was our True Creator (Satan's) intention, so if you dedicated yourself to Satan you are really dedicating yourself to continually make yourself a better person and help other people as well because that is what this religion is about. You dont need to fight the spiritual battle, it's your choice to do or not do. this is not a dark art either we are not a bunch of serial killers we are a group of people making ourselves better people. if you give up on this, you are really giving up on yourself and you will continually reincarnate until you end up doing what we are doing so you will just get left behind like everyone else. If you are having problems dealing with those issues then bring them up in the group because that's what we are here
for. Don't call yourself a coward, You are not a coward. you just needed some direction because you lost sight of what this is. Satan never gets angry at you so dont stress over making mistakes when you know you did your best to avoid them. JUST YESTERDAY Brian heard him say this:"I

Hail Satan.

I think you need your fucken mind read, writing shit and then calling everyone idiots, clearly you do not understand. An apology will be in order "To everyone"!!!!! especially to new comers

Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 6:51 AM

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

What everybody has said is absolutely correct, especially the fact that HP Maxine has indeed spoke about situations similar to this behavior. I must say it is terrible to lose someone to our enemy, but it is the person's choice to believe the truth or deny it, and obviously this person just never understood truly what an SS or the meaning to Satanism. And also I must say, in a defense for my brothers and sisters, if you want people to understand why you left, then stop trying to be cool by saying something that doesn't make sense. Yes it may be in a sarcastic way, but just because they didn't understand and point it out to you, don't go off at them. HoodedCobra is one of the most respected members here with many others, and clearly you do not have any understanding of what respect is or helping others. Your reason is well… stupid to say the least, but in the end it is your life and if this is what you want, then so be it. But one day you shall come to the understanding of what you did so wrong.

And I'm sorry if you take offense to this post, but I don't like seeing it when people go off at other Members. Not only that, I've been a member for almost two years now, and just because people ask for help on particular situations doesn't mean you should turn your back on everyone and believe shit those kikes say that will never be true. We are like a big family, we care for each other, and we must understand that sometimes people just need that help, even if its constant seeing titles such as "Help". But that's what we do, we help each other out, we guide others to areas where they can find their solution to their problem(s).

For everyone else, I would say don't worry about this selfish idiot, they obviously don't have a clue what Satanism is, I have not seen much of their posts but to me the way they have spoke is clear that they do not understand fully what it means to be an SS. But in the end it is their fault for what they have done, and like I have said above, maybe one day they will understand where they went so wrong. And also sorry for that bit of a rant too, I just don't like it when members such as dakoopsta go off at other members. It can be kind of annoying, but they come and they go, it's just a matter of how we deal with them I guess.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jwazny@..." <jwazny@... wrote:

probably you are being controlled by the angels... or some jew shit since your grandpa is very connected with xianity. my friend once got influenced by his shaman granpa and left Satanism coz he was beaten up by his granpa . ... so weak... i wont forgive xianity for creating pitiful creatures like you.

Hail Satan!!!

Like mageson stated above, you are not leaving because you were never with.

Maybe he was missing the "in depth" special hugs from his pastor?

ahem...

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mary-anne" <slaveflamez@... wrote:

Having read previous posts by this particular person I believe they are leaving because they dedicated believing they would receive instant happiness and healing and of course this has not happened because we all know dedication is only the beginning not an instant fix

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Algur <yc28@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

dude, dedicating your soul to him is not necessarily a bad thing. You did it because you wanted to be a better person. On the first page of jos it says this: True Satanism is about elevating and empowering humanity, which was our True Creator (Satan's) intention, so if you dedicated yourself to Satan you are really dedicating yourself to continually make yourself a better person and help other people as well because that is what this religion is about. You dont need to fight the spiritual battle, it's your choice to do or not do. this is not a dark art either we are not a bunch of serial killers we are a group of people making ourselves better people. if you give up on this, you are really giving up on yourself and you will continually reincarnate until you end up doing what we are doing so you will just get left behind like everyone else. If you are having problems dealing with those issues then bring them up in the group because that's what we are here
for. Don't call yourself a coward, You are not a coward. you just needed some direction because you lost sight of what this is. Satan never gets angry at you so dont stress over making mistakes when you know you did your best to avoid them. JUST YESTERDAY Brian heard him say this:"I

Hail Satan.

Chill Djinn, let this maggot leave the e-group. It's a xian with xian mentality who didn't even bother to be patient. Material satisfaction, according to the communistic RHP teachings should be instant. Obviously, this is not so with LHP and some simply cannot accept that. The lazy fucker jewsus was served by its slaves - that dakoopwhatever probably would like to be served by the Gods as well.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

SATANAS VIA, VERA ET VITA EST.
AVE LUCIFERIS OMNIPOTENS ET DEORUM SAMBUCUS!!
VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Djinn Draconis" <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

The people you're calling "fucking idiots" in this group are actually dedicated Satanists who take time out of their days to help people like yourself without looking to gain anything.
And even if it's true this was just a joke it really wasn't a good idea.
This isn't a group where we talk over and over about why we don't like Xianity. We already know what Xianity is and what the enemy is about, that's why we're Satanists. And if anyone has any doubts it's on the JoS sites.
This is a group for the discussion of spirituality and implementing Satanism in our lives.
Whatever your problems are in life emotionally or materially, they can be solved and we are here to help. Just be sensible with your posts and respectful is all.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Good one lol Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2012 7:37 AM

Maybe he was missing the "in depth" special hugs from his pastor?

ahem...

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mary-anne" <slaveflamez@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Algur <yc28@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back