Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Leave jewbook (Facebook)

666 Viktor 666

I have decided to leave the jew controlled social network... Those fucks think they got the whole world on their website, well they've lost a member. Anybody joining me? Hail Satan! Praise the Mighty Gods of Hell! Death To Xianity and all rhp Religions!!!

im with you!!!!!,we shoud all do it!! lol
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, March 05, 2011 9:59:37 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Leave jewbook (Facebook)

I have decided to leave the jew controlled social network... Those fucks think they got the whole world on their website, well they've lost a member. Anybody joining me? Hail Satan! Praise the Mighty Gods of Hell! Death To Xianity and all rhp Religions!!!

I never joined facebook or any other form of a parasitic kike owned social control network.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "666 Viktor 666" <ave.diabolus1994@... wrote:

YOU ARE RIGHT !I don't understand why Satanists go to facebook, just to be "beaten" and "unmasked" by the jewbook !It is incredible to do a such mistake, a such stupidity !Give all your personal information, so easily to them ! Through facebook, incredible !I don't know about what this people is thinking !Hail Satan !
De : HenryH <astralnaut888@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Dim 6 mars 2011, 5h 07min 31s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Leave jewbook (Facebook)

I never joined facebook or any other form of a parasitic kike owned social control network.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "666 Viktor 666" <ave.diabolus1994@... wrote:

Yes! either leave or to make some kind of impact with Satanism, make a fake account telling nothing about yourself and join every single Satanic Group, and Spread the truth! Hail Satan! Praise the Mighty Gods of Hell! Death To Xianity and all rhp Religions!!!

On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 11:42 PM, 666 Viktor 666 <ave.diabolus1994@... wrote:

My facebook account contains no personally identifying information and is merely a tool for the promotion of Satanism. Sometimes you just have to beat them at their own game.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@... wrote:

YOU ARE RIGHT !
I don't understand why Satanists go to facebook, just to be "beaten" and
"unmasked" by the jewbook !
It is incredible to do a such mistake, a such stupidity !
Give all your personal information, so easily to them ! Through facebook,
incredible !
I don't know about what this people is thinking !
Hail Satan !

Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Leave jewbook (Facebook)

I never joined facebook or any other form of a parasitic kike owned social
control network.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "666 Viktor 666" <ave.diabolus1994@
wrote:

I have decided to leave the jew controlled social network... Those fucks think
they got the whole world on their website, well they've lost a member. Anybody
joining me? Hail Satan! Praise the Mighty Gods of Hell! Death To Xianity and all
rhp Religions!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@... wrote:
YOU ARE RIGHT !
incredible !
Hail Satan !

control network.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "666 Viktor 666" <ave.diabolus1994@
wrote:

joining me? Hail Satan! Praise the Mighty Gods of Hell! Death To Xianity and all
rhp Religions!!!
facebook is simply junkfood for the mind and nothing more.HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Even if they monitor us...Even if they have all our faces...Do they have a tiny sample of what we are really thinking?Or doing?They are indeed very few to be "god" themselves.The jewish plan is to replace GOD (Satan) and take his position into the all knowing and all powerful of His being.The jewbook is just a tiny plan to get to have a huge (by their own little minds) information mass for the gentiles.They cannot do anything with it.Satan and our meditations can make us invunerable to these bitches.

At the other hand,its such an awesome feeling for Me to make open bashes to xianity,or more indirect ones...And they cannot do shit about it.
Everyone has his own opinion.Facebook is indeed a fucking jewish rat organization to contain all our information.But,truth is,behind every big industry lies a jew.What are we going to do? Stop eating or dressing?
WE ARE GOING TO USE THEM,AND DESTROY THEM BY THE USE OF THEIR OWN WEAPONS AGAINST US.LIKE WE DID/ARE DOING WITH THE INTERNET!!!

The above only describes My opinion,and not anyone should take it as his own.Just saying that.

HAIL SATAN!

I like that, "Beat them at their own game" HS

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 12:05 PM, John Forsythe <ivan.folghera@... wrote:
  My facebook account contains no personally identifying information and is merely a tool for the promotion of Satanism. Sometimes you just have to beat them at their own game.

Hail Satan!

YOU ARE RIGHT !
incredible !
Hail Satan !

control network.

wrote:

rhp Religions!!!

well, if you say nothing about you, it is different, of course, but they know who you are, they have all  means to know you true name, easily, through the internet providers.All works for them, infortunately.Even google, they are jews, you know that, I guess.Be cautious !Hail Satan !
De : Viktor John <ave.diabolus1994@...
Envoyé le : Dim 6 mars 2011, 14h 05min 48s
Objet : Re: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Leave jewbook (Facebook)

I like that, "Beat them at their own game" HS

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 12:05 PM, John Forsythe <ivan.folghera@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

YOU ARE RIGHT !
incredible !
Hail Satan !

control network.

wrote:

rhp Religions!!!

I DO AGREE WITH YOU.We must use their weapons to destroy them.It is exactly like in homeopathy.Use the "bad" (the good bad) to kill the "bad" (the bad bad).The best we could do, is to stop buying microsoft, as gates is a domestic of reptilians.And about clothes, we can at least stop to buy the clothes known to be jews, the same for food coming from israel or with kosher taxes. I already do that.Yes, we have to fight, we have to awake us now in a new way of fighting.We always say the money is in jews hands, and it is true, when a lot of satanist are struggling with the money. We need to create our own business everywhere, especially in america where the things are easier about creating firms. But everywhere. I was very happy to know that a satanist shop was opened for candles ! at last ! Let do the same for a lot of things !Now, every satanist with skills, any skills (bakery, clothing, pastries, computers...) even very young, can create something. We need to reunite us and create a such of cooperative (i don't know if it is the good word) where satanists sell to other satanists what they need at a good price.It will be great ! Throught internet we can do a lot ! and stop to feed the jew system !Wow ! Let go ! That's great !We can ask advices to our guardian demons and of course Father. They will know exactly what can put down quickly this filthy reptilians !Time to work all together against the enemy very concretely, now, not only on the occult side, even if it the more important !Less money in they pocket, that will kill them faster, as they have a bank in the place of the heart !Hail Satan !
De : Yoyo <kung_fukistas_real@...
Envoyé le : Dim 6 mars 2011, 13h 11min 11s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Leave jewbook (Facebook)

Even if they monitor us...Even if they have all our faces...Do they have a tiny sample of what we are really thinking?Or doing?They are indeed very few to be "god" themselves.The jewish plan is to replace GOD (Satan) and take his position into the all knowing and all powerful of His being.The jewbook is just a tiny plan to get to have a huge (by their own little minds) information mass for the gentiles.They cannot do anything with it.Satan and our meditations can make us invunerable to these bitches.

At the other hand,its such an awesome feeling for Me to make open bashes to xianity,or more indirect ones...And they cannot do shit about it.
Everyone has his own opinion.Facebook is indeed a fucking jewish rat organization to contain all our information.But,truth is,behind every big industry lies a jew.What are we going to do? Stop eating or dressing?
WE ARE GOING TO USE THEM,AND DESTROY THEM BY THE USE OF THEIR OWN WEAPONS AGAINST US.LIKE WE DID/ARE DOING WITH THE INTERNET!!!

The above only describes My opinion,and not anyone should take it as his own.Just saying that.

HAIL SATAN!

Its a means of communication, and a linking of me to my friends.

Though I rarely go on, it is a means to keep contact with people when there are no other means.

No, I shalln't be leaving it. Kike owned or not, if you boycott everything the Kikes have sunk their teeth into, you'll go hungry and freeze.

Now that you are off jewbook, get rid of cable.
Use the time you used to watch tv, to meditate.
You can get all the news you want online.

The Media only exists to drip feed us fear. Fuck that!

You go through withdrawal for about a week, then you will be glad of all the money you are saving.

Fuck Jewbook, fuck tv.

Hail Lucifer the Shining One.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "backwoodssorcerer" <yadevavhah@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@ wrote:

YOU ARE RIGHT !
incredible !
Hail Satan !

control network.

wrote:

rhp Religions!!!

facebook is simply junkfood for the mind and nothing more.HAIL FATHER SATAN!

right on sekhmet! i will definetly do that and hone my skills!! thanks! i wantto please father! :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, March 06, 2011 11:46:55 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
From: "Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine" <infuriatedsekhmet1111@...
Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Leave jewbook (Facebook)

I DO AGREE WITH YOU.
We must use their weapons to destroy them.
It is exactly like in homeopathy.
Use the "bad" (the good bad) to kill the "bad" (the bad bad).
The best we could do, is to stop buying microsoft, as gates is a domestic of
reptilians.
And about clothes, we can at least stop to buy the clothes known to be jews, the
same for food coming from israel or with kosher taxes. I already do that.
Yes, we have to fight, we have to awake us now in a new way of fighting.
We always say the money is in jews hands, and it is true, when a lot of satanist
are struggling with the money. We need to create our own business everywhere,
especially in america where the things are easier about creating firms. But
everywhere. I was very happy to know that a satanist shop was opened for candles
! at last ! Let do the same for a lot of things !
Now, every satanist with skills, any skills (bakery, clothing, pastries,
computers...) even very young, can create something. We need to reunite us and
create a such of cooperative (i don't know if it is the good word) where
satanists sell to other satanists what they need at a good price.
It will be great ! Throught internet we can do a lot !
and stop to feed the jew system !
Wow ! Let go ! That's great !
We can ask advices to our guardian demons and of course Father. They will know
exactly what can put down quickly this filthy reptilians !
Time to work all together against the enemy very concretely, now, not only on
the occult side, even if it the more important !
Less money in they pocket, that will kill them faster, as they have a bank in
the place of the heart !
Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "666 Viktor 666" <ave.diabolus1994@...
wrote:
rhp Religions!!!
Even if they monitor us...Even if they have all our faces...Do they have a tiny
sample of what we are really thinking?Or doing?They are indeed very few to be
"god" themselves.The jewish plan is to replace GOD (Satan) and take his position
into the all knowing and all powerful of His being.The jewbook is just a tiny
plan to get to have a huge (by their own little minds) information mass for the
gentiles.They cannot do anything with it.Satan and our meditations can make us
invunerable to these bitches.

At the other hand,its such an awesome feeling for Me to make open bashes to
xianity,or more indirect ones...And they cannot do shit about it.
Everyone has his own opinion.Facebook is indeed a fucking jewish rat
organization to contain all our information.But,truth is,behind every big
industry lies a jew.What are we going to do? Stop eating or dressing?
WE ARE GOING TO USE THEM,AND DESTROY THEM BY THE USE OF THEIR OWN WEAPONS
AGAINST US.LIKE WE DID/ARE DOING WITH THE INTERNET!!!

The above only describes My opinion,and not anyone should take it as his
own.Just saying that.

HAIL SATAN!

I DO AGREE WITH YOU.
We must use their weapons to destroy them.
It is exactly like in homeopathy.
Use the "bad" (the good bad) to kill the "bad" (the bad bad).
The best we could do, is to stop buying microsoft, as gates is a domestic of
reptilians.
And about clothes, we can at least stop to buy the clothes known to be jews, the
same for food coming from israel or with kosher taxes. I already do that.
Yes, we have to fight, we have to awake us now in a new way of fighting.
We always say the money is in jews hands, and it is true, when a lot of satanist
are struggling with the money. We need to create our own business everywhere,
especially in america where the things are easier about creating firms. But
everywhere. I was very happy to know that a satanist shop was opened for candles
! at last ! Let do the same for a lot of things !
Now, every satanist with skills, any skills (bakery, clothing, pastries,
computers...) even very young, can create something. We need to reunite us and
create a such of cooperative (i don't know if it is the good word) where
satanists sell to other satanists what they need at a good price.
It will be great ! Throught internet we can do a lot !
and stop to feed the jew system !
Wow ! Let go ! That's great !
We can ask advices to our guardian demons and of course Father. They will know
exactly what can put down quickly this filthy reptilians !
Time to work all together against the enemy very concretely, now, not only on
the occult side, even if it the more important !
Less money in they pocket, that will kill them faster, as they have a bank in
the place of the heart !
Hail Satan !

wrote:

rhp Religions!!!

Even if they monitor us...Even if they have all our faces...Do they have a tiny
sample of what we are really thinking?Or doing?They are indeed very few to be
"god" themselves.The jewish plan is to replace GOD (Satan) and take his position
into the all knowing and all powerful of His being.The jewbook is just a tiny
plan to get to have a huge (by their own little minds) information mass for the
gentiles.They cannot do anything with it.Satan and our meditations can make us
invunerable to these bitches.

At the other hand,its such an awesome feeling for Me to make open bashes to
xianity,or more indirect ones...And they cannot do shit about it.
Everyone has his own opinion.Facebook is indeed a fucking jewish rat
organization to contain all our information.But,truth is,behind every big
industry lies a jew.What are we going to do? Stop eating or dressing?
WE ARE GOING TO USE THEM,AND DESTROY THEM BY THE USE OF THEIR OWN WEAPONS
AGAINST US.LIKE WE DID/ARE DOING WITH THE INTERNET!!!

The above only describes My opinion,and not anyone should take it as his
own.Just saying that.

HAIL SATAN!
Demons Told Maxine : Do Your Part and We will do ours .

We must spread the Truth,and Due to our combined power,the power is quickly going to shift on Our hands.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back