Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Learning enochian

satinismygod12

how does one learn enochian? is there any books that arent filled with lies i could use to learn enochian (im near salem ma and quite close to wiccan/satanic book stores and shops)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satinismygod12" <gc1213@... wrote:
how does one learn enochian? is there any books that arent filled with lies i could use to learn enochian (im near salem ma and quite close to wiccan/satanic book stores and shops)
hello satan friend,
i am new to this joy of satan666 news group. at present i am also wishing to know how one can learn to write and pronounce enochian alphabets correctly i am a poor man in india.
for satanist rituals one has been instructed to use black colour candles 1 or 3 or 10 but the problem is in india due to sentiment black colour candles are not made and only white candles are produced.
so if any one can tell me what is the alternative colour candle to be used or what is the alternative way to accomplish black magic rituals on satan in this strange situation
can any universal satan brother solve my above mentioned two problems?
wishing for good and strong health of all satanist brothers.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "arunsrinivaas" <arunsrinivaas@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satinismygod12" <gc1213@ wrote:

hello satan friend,
i am new to this joy of satan666 news group. at present i am also wishing to know how one can learn to write and pronounce enochian alphabets correctly i am a poor man in india.
for satanist rituals one has been instructed to use black colour candles 1 or 3 or 10 but the problem is in india due to sentiment black colour candles are not made and only white candles are produced.
so if any one can tell me what is the alternative colour candle to be used or what is the alternative way to accomplish black magic rituals on satan in this strange situation
u can easily download through some free pdf search engines there are many in numbers or evn u can download through torrentz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ashankar88" <ashankar88@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "arunsrinivaas" <arunsrinivaas@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satinismygod12" <gc1213@ wrote:

ONLY GO THRU THE JOYOFSATAN.ORG SITE THE REST IS VERY AGAINST FATHER SATAN BECUASE THE TRANSLATIONS WERE DONE WRONG. PLEASE JUST GET THE THINGS FROM JOS.

hello satan friend,

u can easily download through some free pdf search engines there are many in numbers or evn u can download through torrentz

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back