Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Learned all the basics of chart reading & etc.

zygisrko1

Hello, I began being interested in astrology 2 days ago.I've been studying it for atleast I'd say 5 hours a day now.I figured everything out for using the including decans/houses/chartrulers/4 dividing lines (Ascendant,IC,Descendant,Midheaven)
After figuring out all my fortunes and misfortunes with each planets position in the zodiac sign and its degree. I am now wondering what do I need to learn in order to create my own daily horoscopes and etc.Such as learning when Saturn is transiting or its importance. Stuff like that. I want to get more into energy workings and spells so I decided it'd be best to do it on the day it would be most powerful for me!
Can anyone link some intermediate/advanced tutorials/guides for 'stuff' like that?

The arts are first nature to me I can help with all and any!

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 20, 2015, at 16:47, zygtarvydas@... [JoS_Astrology] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hello, I began being interested in astrology 2 days ago.I've been studying it for atleast I'd say 5 hours a day now.I figured everything out for using the including decans/houses/chartrulers/4 dividing lines (Ascendant,IC,Descendant,Midheaven)
After figuring out all my fortunes and misfortunes with each planets position in the zodiac sign and its degree. I am now wondering what do I need to learn in order to create my own daily horoscopes and etc.Such as learning when Saturn is transiting or its importance. Stuff like that. I want to get more into energy workings and spells so I decided it'd be best to do it on the day it would be most powerful for me!
Can anyone link some intermediate/advanced tutorials/guides for 'stuff' like that?

Actually I'm practically in the same position you are. Any info u receive, please feel free to send my way lol
On Dec 20, 2015 7:31 PM, "zygtarvydas@... [JoS_Astrology]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I roll my eyes when I hear about "daily horoscopes"... sigh.
Ok. Planets transit fairly slow, except the Moon. Sun moves one degree a day. Really not fast enough to warrant a horoscope for every single day. A Saturn transit can last for months, Pluto for years, especially if it conjoins a natal planet, stations, retrogrades past, stations, goes direct, then conjoins again (same for oppositions squares trines etc).
Planetwatcher.com is my go-to. I check it often enough, more when I was newer but as you get the hang of how fast the planets move it kinda plays out in your head. I check it weekly, and I check ahead for years to be prepared. Also just out of curiosity.
Just a few[/B] quick tips (and these really are just a few):
Take note of:-when planets will aspect your natal planets, especially chart ruler(s)-what houses the outer (more powerful influence) planets are in-when the outer planets enter a new house-when the Moon aspects your natal Mars and vice versa, this leads to more rash decision making, more anger, over-assertiveness, etc.
When planets transit natal planets, take into consideration the nature of the planets: -Uranus transits can bring unexpected, unpredictable, and drastic changes. Pluto, drastic life-changing but either good or bad, depending on everything else happening. -Saturn will kick your ass but can be alright, it shakes foundations so to speak so it can make life rough but might be better in the long run. Or it might be worse. Always keep your energies high when you see a Saturn transit coming.-Neptune weakens and brings disillusions and deceptions. Meditation sublimates it, beautiful things can happen (if it doesn't make you insane, that is).-Jupiter is awesome. Especially if it is a chart ruler. But it may make one a bit lazy at times (transiting through 5th house, too much time spent on recreation for example).
Don't forget to check for all[/B] aspects. Inconjunctions, sesi-squares, sextiles, and so on.
It sounds like you're really enjoying learning about astrology :)

Thanks for that information. Sorry about the daily horoscopes thingies, I am still pretty new to this.
I bookmarked that link for later purposes, so It can serve me well.

One thing I noticed is that in Azazel's Astrology for Satanists, is that it doesn't mention teach the new-comer about aspects. Or if it does on 'How to read an Astrology Chart' its not very blatant nor detailed.
Do you have a resource you wouldn't mine sparing for that? Or perhaps a quick lesson if your not too busy xD
Anyways back to meditation. Ill keep in touch with this ^^

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back