Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

learn more Help?

i have just come out of christianity because it's a crock of bull sh*t. i'm curious about satanism. one of my close friends has given me as much information that she can, but i still don't quite understand it. can someone please help????

There is plenty of valuable information on Spiritual Satanism here: Joy of Satan.
What sort of questions do you have? We're all here to help give you a better understanding.

If i'm online, IM me. otherwise, ask the questions here. we'll answer them

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "christianity_is_bull" <christianity_is_bull@... wrote:

i have just come out of christianity because it's a crock of bull sh*t. i'm curious about satanism. one of my close friends has given me as much information that she can, but i still don't quite understand it. can someone please help????

First off, welcome and thank you for that verification of xianity being a crock! If you check out the JOS site, you will find a ton of info there and yes, it will take a little time to actually read all of it. The Priesthood also can answer your questions and are a wonderful group of folks.

Granny

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 9:24 AM, christianity_is_bull <christianity_is_bull@... wrote:

--
"Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back