Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Law

[email protected]

I was wondering for legal reasons if Satanism is recognized as an "official religion" thanx
HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

It is according to the SC that it is , I think. They have said some thing to that content. Hail Satan

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 4:20 PM, <eremoslukos8@... wrote:
  I was wondering for legal reasons if Satanism is recognized as an "official religion" thanx
HAIL SATAN!!!

...Hail Satan!! A legally recognized religion with the U.S. simply means that the church in question is registered with the united states federal government and is therefore protected as well the individuals belonging to said church under the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
I do know that the CoS (The Church of Satan) is a legally registered and recognized Satanic Churche with the U.S. Government which grants tax exempt status as well as protection under court, though the CoS chooses to pay their taxes in full anyway despite their disposition.
This is the only one that i know of.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], dvdpst <dvdposton@... wrote:

It is according to the SC that it is , I think. They have said some thing
to that content.

Hail Satan

I was wondering for legal reasons if Satanism is recognized as an
"official religion" thanx
HAIL SATAN!!!

SC?Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: dvdpst <dvdposton@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 06:08:11 -0500To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Law
  It is according to the SC that it is , I think. They have said some thing to that content. Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!!

Thank you very much. This will help with bringing the X back to court cuz she won't go by the divorce agreement and when she called me out on it the judge said let's keep that out, he didn't know if it was an official religion, but I think it goes deeper than that.
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "blackkat_411" <egret23@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 14:12:53 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Law
  ...Hail Satan!! A legally recognized religion with the U.S. simply means that the church in question is registered with the united states federal government and is therefore protected as well the individuals belonging to said church under the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
I do know that the CoS (The Church of Satan) is a legally registered and recognized Satanic Churche with the U.S. Government which grants tax exempt status as well as protection under court, though the CoS chooses to pay their taxes in full anyway despite their disposition.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], dvdpst <dvdposton@... wrote:

to that content.

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN!!!

And thank you as well, Darrklady!
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 16:37:18 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Law
  Well if you go to the JoS website, you will see a Copyright notice, with dates.

I believe that is your legal church.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:
Thank you very much. This will help with bringing the X back to court cuz she won't go by the divorce agreement and when she called me out on it the judge said let's keep that out, he didn't know if it was an official religion, but I think it goes deeper than that.
HAIL SATAN!!!

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 14:12:53
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Law

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], dvdpst <dvdposton@ wrote:

to that content.

Hail Satan

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 4:20 PM, <eremoslukos8@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!
I hope you the best Brother in fighting for your ights as The U.S. Constitutuion consists of. May you find peace and equality in these courts filled full of kike sukum and Gentile Traitors if nothing elese this may open up the un-equality issue.
-Cordially-
-Scormed-

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back