Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

law of attraction and magick

charisma_collyer

Recently my husband has been reading the book The Secret and asked the question "what is the difference between the law of attraction and magick aren`t they one and the same", as I dont really want to get into a debate with him especially as I haven`t read the book can someone help us out.

<td val[/IMG]Oh jee, I seen the movie and i was thinking in this same question. I was like "isnt this the same?" Just an awesome side note. In the movie there is a baphomet on a dude dancing. Now i've seen this movie twice, the first time i didnt not notice the baphomet and the second time after i was meditating regularly my eyes were drawn to it. I think that it is the same. The secret is basically affirming to yourself that what you want will come to you, whatever it may be. If you dwell on negative stuff that will come to you, based on the law of attraction. I think it is similar, except 'the secret' does not use color, just affirmations.

--- On Mon, 10/18/10, charisma_collyer <sexy-satanic-witch@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS4adults] law of attraction and magick
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, October 18, 2010, 3:44 PM

Recently my husband has been reading the book The Secret and asked the question "what is the difference between the law of attraction and magick aren`t they one and the same", as I dont really want to get into a debate with him especially as I haven`t read the book can someone help us out.
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]you are forgetting one important thing... 
The Secret is the "nice" version its an edited censored version of the Truth.... as compared to the Magicks mentioned on the JOS website..  
In the movie, it is stated that you are unable to do harm to anyone through the use of "The Secret"....     obviously, this is false...   
The REAL Secret is that we can use it to gain good, positive things for ourselves, but can also use it to destroy our enemies.... 
Enjoy the movie, but I find the JOS website contains more info about it. The Secret is like a half filled glass while the JOS website is a full glass... 
Hail Satan! 

--- On Tue, 19/10/10, Cansas S <hidden_hatred@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] law of attraction and magick
Date: Tuesday, 19 October, 2010, 9:29 PM

<td val[/IMG]Oh jee, I seen the movie and i was thinking in this same question. I was like "isnt this the same?" Just an awesome side note. In the movie there is a baphomet on a dude dancing. Now i've seen this movie twice, the first time i didnt not notice the baphomet and the second time after i was meditating regularly my eyes were drawn to it. I think that it is the same. The secret is basically affirming to yourself that what you want will come to you, whatever it may be. If you dwell on negative stuff that will come to you, based on the law of attraction. I think it is similar, except 'the secret' does not use color, just affirmations.

[/TD]
[/TD]

Like most new age crap, "The Secret" is incomplete and doesn't work. It gives ridiculous instructions like making a list and waiting for the items on it to manifest out of thin air. It takes a tiny segment of truth and corrupts it into new age clap-trap, nothing more, nothing less.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], LoneWolf <lonewolf69sg@... wrote:

you are forgetting one important thing... 
The Secret is the "nice" version its an edited censored version of the Truth.... as compared to the Magicks mentioned on the JOS website..  
In the movie, it is stated that you are unable to do harm to anyone through the use of "The Secret"....     obviously, this is false...   
The REAL Secret is that we can use it to gain good, positive things for ourselves, but can also use it to destroy our enemies.... 
Enjoy the movie, but I find the JOS website contains more info about it. The Secret is like a half filled glass while the JOS website is a full glass... 
Hail Satan! 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Oh jee, I seen the movie and i was thinking in this same question. I was like "isnt this the same?" Just an awesome side note. In the movie there is a baphomet on a dude dancing. Now i've seen this movie twice, the first time i didnt not notice the baphomet and the second time after i was meditating regularly my eyes were drawn to it. I think that it is the same. The secret is basically affirming to yourself that what you want will come to you, whatever it may be. If you dwell on negative stuff that will come to you, based on the law of attraction. I think it is similar, except 'the secret' does not use color, just affirmations.

<sexy-satanic-witch@...

i have to say i agree. ive tried this law of attraction shit and just doing a simple working is much more effective. I have felt at times my workings were week, and still got strong results. scott...
Hail Satan! From: chalchiuhnenetzin <jaguarcat2002@...
Sent: Tue, October 19, 2010 10:38:55 PM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: law of attraction and magick

Like most new age crap, "The Secret" is incomplete and doesn't work. It gives ridiculous instructions like making a list and waiting for the items on it to manifest out of thin air. It takes a tiny segment of truth and corrupts it into new age clap-trap, nothing more, nothing less.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], LoneWolf <lonewolf69sg@... wrote:

you are forgetting one important thing... 
Hail Satan! 

Oh jee, I seen the movie and i was thinking in this same question. I was like "isnt this the same?" Just an awesome side note. In the movie there is a baphomet on a dude dancing. Now i've seen this movie twice, the first time i didnt not notice the baphomet and the second time after i was meditating regularly my eyes were drawn to it. I think that it is the same. The secret is basically affirming to yourself that what you want will come to you, whatever it may be. If you dwell on negative stuff that will come to you, based on the law of attraction. I think it is similar, except 'the secret' does not use color, just affirmations.

<sexy-satanic-witch@...

i

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back