Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

LaVeyan vs Theistic

ceiling.down

I am currently a LaVeyan Satanist. I read the Satanic Bible, and I knew that I would best identify myself as a LaVeyan Satanist. I also noticed the parts about the rituals at the end of the book, and I also bought The Satanic Rituals. But I'm not sure if I believe in the supernatural part of this. Is Satan real? I'm not afraid of going to hell, because I don't believe that anything in the Bible [I call it the "Babble"] is true. So, as of now, I am nontheistic, but since I feel I don't know much about theistic Satanism, I haven't really dismissed it, I just want to learn about it. I'm not here to push my beliefs.

What do you guys believe? Do you think you're going to hell, like the bible says? Have you ever done any rituals?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ceiling.down" <ceiling.down@... wrote:
I am currently a LaVeyan Satanist. I read the Satanic Bible, and I knew that I would best identify myself as a LaVeyan Satanist. I also noticed the parts about the rituals at the end of the book, and I also bought The Satanic Rituals. But I'm not sure if I believe in the supernatural part of this. Is Satan real? I'm not afraid of going to hell, because I don't believe that anything in the Bible [I call it the "Babble"] is true. So, as of now, I am nontheistic, but since I feel I don't know much about theistic Satanism, I haven't really dismissed it, I just want to learn about it. I'm not here to push my beliefs.

What do you guys believe? Do you think you're going to hell, like the bible says? Have you ever done any rituals?
First of all, christianity is false and corrupted! The bible is false! Laveyan Satanism believes Father Satan is a myth figure. Satan is REAL! Real as You and I! His Real name is Ea or Enki. 'Satan' is the name his enemies gave him. Laveyan satanism is real basic, just follow some rules and your satanist. This is because the REAL reason Laveyan satanism was created, is to promote Satanism to the world. Spiritual Satanism is Real Satanism. Spiritual Satanism dates back to the beginning of Humanity and the Time of the ancient Sumerian and Egyptian civilizations.

Spiritual Satanism is the Path to becoming a god just like Father Ea (Satan) and The Demons. Yes GODS! You see 10,000 years ago, Humanity was elevated to the point where we were almost as Strong as The Demons (Nordic Gods). Then the earth was attacked. Since then Humanity has been abused. Now there are religions that scare us away from Satan and the Demons. They Mess up our minds and souls. Religion is to beat down humanity and prevent us from knowing the knowledge of becoming gods and gaining power.

All of us Spiritual Satanists Power meditate. This gives us power and eventually leads us to Godhood. (Dont wanna say too much here)

Read:
exposingchristianity.com (i know your not one but its essential to all to know)
Read all of the JoyofSatan.org website

Some of us Speak to and Hear (literally) Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ceiling.down" <ceiling.down@... wrote:

*Sighs* Were not 'Mystical' i can Explain Everything in Spiritual Satanism to logically and scientifically given that your willing to have avery lengthy conversation and do some research if your doubtful dr.sethfcm@... is my msn address if you wish to debate such a thing but basically were not mystical were spiritual but all of our spirituality mostly falls in line with new scientific studies and more and more of them are proving our belief's and no we do not believe in this 'HELL' place Hell is a FALSE lie there is a realm they call hell but its not a place of suffering rather it's the home of Demon's nothing else i forget the true name but hell isn't even the right name also everything in the bible can be disproven or scientifically explained particularly with newly founded Aura studies as done by Quantim researchers on the PSI particle *and its affects* and Rituals are just ways to focus one's energy mentally and spiritually *although their both actually the same* towards a goal so in a way we do rituals whenever we control our Aura or meditate.

we believe that satan is real and that he is not evil.

by the way, I like your way of getting in this group, if you had come in screaming against our religon you would never find your way in, same way I get into christian groups, well, B4 I spam them.

Hail Satan!

Thanks for that very thorough and informative answer! It really helped a lot, and I'll be sure to read more from those links.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ceiling.down" <ceiling.down@ wrote:

Thanks for that very thorough and informative answer! It really helped a lot, and I'll be sure to read more from those links.

Thanks and Remember people dont choose Satan, Satan chooses you! So you may be in the right place, if so Welcome :)
i disagree people can choose Satan on their own i did so.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kreckian_lord" <dr.sethfcm@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ceiling.down" <ceiling.down@ wrote:

Thanks and Remember people dont choose Satan, Satan chooses you! So you may be in the right place, if so Welcome :)

i know you chose but have you ever used your magick to influence another person's decision? Im sure in their mind, they chose their decision and not you. Satan pulled you towards him with his Power/Magick.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:

First of all, christianity is false and corrupted! The bible is false! Laveyan Satanism believes Father Satan is a myth figure. Satan is REAL! Real as You and I! His Real name is Ea or Enki. 'Satan' is the name his enemies gave him. Laveyan satanism is real basic, just follow some rules and your satanist. This is because the REAL reason Laveyan satanism was created, is to promote Satanism to the world. Spiritual Satanism is Real Satanism. Spiritual Satanism dates back to the beginning of Humanity and the Time of the ancient Sumerian and Egyptian civilizations.

Spiritual Satanism is the Path to becoming a god just like Father Ea (Satan) and The Demons. Yes GODS! You see 10,000 years ago, Humanity was elevated to the point where we were almost as Strong as The Demons (Nordic Gods). Then the earth was attacked. Since then Humanity has been abused. Now there are religions that scare us away from Satan and the Demons. They Mess up our minds and souls. Religion is to beat down humanity and prevent us from knowing the knowledge of becoming gods and gaining power.

All of us Spiritual Satanists Power meditate. This gives us power and eventually leads us to Godhood. (Dont wanna say too much here)

Read:
exposingchristianity.com (i know your not one but its essential to all to know)
Read all of the JoyofSatan.org website

Some of us Speak to and Hear (literally) Satan.
i dont mean to offend the laveyan at all, since he came here only for knowledge but i have heard many things calling lavey a fraud and that the most of laveyan is just to get money thru their merchandise and thru the shock of satanism. i read things that had proof, that claim many things about laveys past are lies and that certain parts of the satanic bible have been directly copied from other sources without acknowledgement.(again i mean no offense, i just simply found evidence that i choose to believe, but the choice is yours) now many of the laveyan concepts are good, and are a good start to satanism, but most of the rituals lavey had, mainly the enochian keys he used are promoting god not satan. i my self was a laveyan when i first started looking into satanism, but i quickly found that his rituals sort of contradicted his books teaching of satan as only a symbol and i felt that satan is a real being, so i looked into theistic satanism, finding a few good sites including JOS which i will be honest is the best site i found in my opinion. the best place to start for knowledge is to read thru the Joy of Satan website, it has a lot of knowledge of our beliefs and many other theistic satanic sites and groups normally relate or at least mention JOS for one or more of their methods or information.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kreckian_lord" <dr.sethfcm@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@ wrote:

Do you mean, that we're born this way? I've wondered that. I've always known there was something kind of different about me, and the way I think, maybe that's what it is. Before I knew anything about Satanism, I thought something was wrong with me, like I had Asperger's Syndrome or something. But I there's nothing wrong with me, or with you guys. Ave Satanas!

Satan does not choose who follows him. It is the decision of the individual whether they become satanists or not. They are not born satanists.
To believe this to believe in being "chosen ones" which is a dangerous road to go down. The jews believe they're the chosen ones and look where they've ended up! If Satan had his way, every Gentile would follow him, since all Gentiles are his people. There is no Gentile who Satan does not want. The "chosen ones" is jewish mentality and must be disbanded.

I heard that he beat on his wife, some women, and his animals. Now, I would think it would be very easy for rumors about him to be passed off as true, but I don't know. But I also noticed that, and I don't trust him, but I really did relate to the Satanic Bible, so I decided to disregard his personal life. At the very least, he was a very intelligent man. I'm still deciding on a lot of things, but I know who I am.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back