Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

last night

Westley S

last night i was watching ghost hunters with my older brothe and everytime he went upstairs to do something, i would see shadows fly across the room. it was really cool. at the time i was scared but then i said a statement in my head i read at JoS.
it said somehinging about not needing to fear father satan and his demons. as i replied that statement in my head i felt calm and at peace but not out of happiness. then i felt asleep

Last night i was on the computer, and i was trying to concentrate because i was trying to thank Father, so i was there and, i cant remember what happened but later on i felt something wierd, it was like someone was in the room with me but it felt like many not just one, i could feel it, it was wierd and my heart started to pund almost out of my chest, and then i whispered because my grandparents where asleep, i said "i can't see you, but make a noise" but nothing sounded then i said "if you are an angel i demand you to leave you motherfucker, but if you are a Demon or Father, make a noise" nothing happened but i still felt that presence, i sometimes feel fear because of all the bullshit that i have in my mind( which im going to clean but i dont know how) like 5 or 10 mins later i went to lay down on my bed and covered myself, i kept on asking, "are you a Demon or a fucking angel?"
i decided to do the 6sec inhale, 6sec hold, 6sec exhale, and on the second or third time, a funny sound sounded (duh!) like when you tap your nails on a hard surface it was like "tiktiki tiktiki" a sound that wood deosnt make when it creaks. I thought my heart was going to come out of my chest because i was exited, but then came the fucking fear. later tonight im going to try that meditation, because i need to start my training. Was it an enemy or a Demon, if you know or think please reply.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back