Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Last night nightmare

[email protected]

Sory i hit send by mistake without compliting my post. Last night i had a tereble nightmare though that was after waking in the midle of the night puting gray and dark energies on someone that hate me so much, my nebour and enemy who wants me dead by all means i don't even know what i did to her and she likes going to voodoo men to get whatever she want, people are afraidof her and she did something to me onece, as i noticed it though it takes me two weeks to know what she did to me, i don't know what to do so i did a ritual and tell father everything, the next day i noticed deferences in me and in her as well, since then she's angry at me i don't know if she has visited her voodoo man again so this night i desided to put gray and dark energy on her affirming her having problems with people that'll pack her out of my side, that i thought at liest. After puting those negetive energies on her in the midle of the night i do aura of protection and go back to sleep and emmediately i had a tereble nightmare in this dream we where few in a public bus transport i was at the front seet inbetween the driver and the other passanger close to the window other passangers are in the back seets, as the driver was moving the passangers where asking him questions, discusing with him, as he get close to a spot there where stones from the part of that road foward and he was supose to slow down but discution with the passangers took his concentration away that before he sore the stones it was too late what he did was to mach break by force, with that speed the bus tumbled from the front and trew all of us out from the front screen i was the first to be trown out with my back breaking the front screen and i was bouncing and at the same time rowling on top of the stones almost a mile frome the bus, we where all injurd but nobody died some where taking to the huspital, i have seriouse bruses both in my body and face i woke up and i was so scared can't go back to sleep i did aura of protection and i stay awake till moning, the time i wake from this dream was 3.am almost moning. Please if anybody know what this means or what i can do, that will be good.
Hail Enki

Last night i had a tereble nightmare though that was after waking in the midle of the night puting gray and dark energy on someone that hate me so much, my nebour and my enemy who want me dead by all means i don't know what i did rong to her and she likes and she is strong in going to voodoo men to get whaever she want people are afraid of her. She go

Did you make sure to give your aura a good cleaning I saw a post recently that said if you do an aura of protection that its possible to trap some the negativity in with you if your aura isn't clean... also the littles bit of black magick should ALWAYS be accompanied by a thorough cleaning of your aura...hope this helps and sorry I can't offer more on the dream itself Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Dec 7, 2012 6:14 PM, <x_nightmare@... wrote:
Last night i had a tereble nightmare though that was after waking in the midle of the night puting gray and dark energy on someone that hate me so much, my nebour and my enemy  who want me dead by all means i don't know what i did rong to her and she likes and she is strong in going to voodoo men to get whaever she want people are afraid of her. She go

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

You could always try to summon a demon to help you with this problem. Since you know who the person is you can program your aura to deflect all negative energy back to her. You need complete control over your aura to this.

Is there a certain reason why she is attacking you? Maybe talk to her about it. If all else fails talk to Satan about it.
Hail Satan

------------------------------
On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 7:55 AM PST x_nightmare@... wrote:

Sory i hit send by mistake without compliting my post. Last night i had a tereble nightmare though that was after waking in the midle of the night puting gray and dark energies on someone that hate me so much, my nebour and enemy who wants me dead by all means i don't even know what i did to her and she likes going to voodoo men to get whatever she want, people are afraidof her and she did something to me onece, as i noticed it though it takes me two weeks to know what she did to me, i don't know what to do so i did a ritual and tell father everything, the next day i noticed deferences in me and in her as well, since then she's angry at me i don't know if she has visited her voodoo man again so this night i desided to put gray and dark energy on her affirming her having problems with people that'll pack her out of my side, that i thought at liest. After puting those negetive energies on her in the midle of the night i do aura of protection and go back
to sleep and emmediately i had a tereble nightmare in this dream we where few in a public bus transport i was at the front seet inbetween the driver and the other passanger close to the window other passangers are in the back seets, as the driver was moving the passangers where asking him questions, discusing with him, as he get close to a spot there where stones from the part of that road foward and he was supose to slow down but discution with the passangers took his concentration away that before he sore the stones it was too late what he did was to mach break by force, with that speed the bus tumbled from the front and trew all of us out from the front screen i was the first to be trown out with my back breaking the front screen and i was bouncing and at the same time rowling on top of the stones almost a mile frome the bus, we where all injurd but nobody died some where taking to the huspital, i have seriouse bruses both in my body and face i woke
up and i was so scared can't go back to sleep i did aura of protection and i stay awake till moning, the time i wake from this dream was 3.am almost moning. Please if anybody know what this means or what i can do, that will be good.
Hail Enki

Thanks i'll do the other things you said but summoning demon? I don't think i'm strong enough for that i think i need to train myself more before trying that out. As for why she attacks me the only thing i can think of is my buseness is moving well than hers and our shop are close to each there apart from that i don't see any other thing i'v done rong. The first person to do this was my pertiner we all have shop in that area but am over that. Then talking to her, she is rude if you try to get closer she'll hide her face till you pass, how crazy dorse that sound, and i'm not the only enemy she have, we are many and they tell me is her life, you see? I'll do what you said thanks again.
Hail father Satan

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, December 7, 2012 4:38:07 PM GMT-0800
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Last night nightmare

You could always try to summon a demon to help you with this problem. Since you know who the person is you can program your aura to deflect all negative energy back to her. You need complete control over your aura to this.

Is there a certain reason why she is attacking you? Maybe talk to her about it. If all else fails talk to Satan about it.
Hail Satan

Sory i hit send by mistake without compliting my post. Last night i had a tereble nightmare though that was after waking in the midle of the night puting gray and dark energies on someone that hate me so much, my nebour and enemy who wants me dead by all means i don't even know what i did to her and she likes going to voodoo men to get whatever she want, people are afraidof her and she did something to me onece, as i noticed it though it takes me two weeks to know what she did to me, i don't know what to do so i did a ritual and tell father everything, the next day i noticed deferences in me and in her as well, since then she's angry at me i don't know if she has visited her voodoo man again so this night i desided to put gray and dark energy on her affirming her having problems with people that'll pack her out of my side, that i thought at liest. After puting those negetive energies on her in the midle of the night i do aura of protection and go back
to sleep and emmediately i had a tereble nightmare in this dream we where few in a public bus transport i was at the front seet inbetween the driver and the other passanger close to the window other passangers are in the back seets, as the driver was moving the passangers where asking him questions, discusing with him, as he get close to a spot there where stones from the part of that road foward and he was supose to slow down but discution with the passangers took his concentration away that before he sore the stones it was too late what he did was to mach break by force, with that speed the bus tumbled from the front and trew all of us out from the front screen i was the first to be trown out with my back breaking the front screen and i was bouncing and at the same time rowling on top of the stones almost a mile frome the bus, we where all injurd but nobody died some where taking to the huspital, i have seriouse bruses both in my body and face i woke
up and i was so scared can't go back to sleep i did aura of protection and i stay awake till moning, the time i wake from this dream was 3.am almost moning. Please if anybody know what this means or what i can do, that will be good.
Hail Enki

If I could try to interpretate the dream, It would be something around things that are getting in the way of your main objective and straying your concentration towards your main goal - people where talking with the driver, so he failed at his main job wich is driving the bus. Could also be being somewhere you don't belong and suffering the consequences you shouldn't have suffered - you were in the bus with them, but you didn't interfere with the driver's job, other people did, but since you were there you payed the price as well.
Ave Satani 

On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 1:38 AM, Enkiss on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

I agree you have to keep your energ clean and positive.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jason Watts <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:

Did you make sure to give your aura a good cleaning I saw a post recently
that said if you do an aura of protection that its possible to trap some
the negativity in with you if your aura isn't clean... also the littles bit
of black magick should ALWAYS be accompanied by a thorough cleaning of your
aura...hope this helps and sorry I can't offer more on the dream itself

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Dec 7, 2012 6:14 PM, <x_nightmare@... wrote:

Last night i had a tereble nightmare though that was after waking in the
midle of the night puting gray and dark energy on someone that hate me so
much, my nebour and my enemy who want me dead by all means i don't know
what i did rong to her and she likes and she is strong in going to voodoo
men to get whaever she want people are afraid of her. She go

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back