Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

larusha.deansa

kvnfidler

If anyone gets an email from this person be careful, I think its another virus. This one says its an invitation, and also says that some other high priestess is suppose to lead us besides Maxine which is bullshit. I'm guessing there will be more emails like this. Word to the wise, if you don't know who the person is and you have any doubt about the email don't open it!

Thanks--I didn't open it either. I copied the text and sent it to Maxine to ask her advice, sensing it was bogus. I think it obviously is.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

If anyone gets an email from this person be careful, I think its another virus. This one says its an invitation, and also says that some other high priestess is suppose to lead us besides Maxine which is bullshit. I'm guessing there will be more emails like this. Word to the wise, if you don't know who the person is and you have any doubt about the email don't open it!

Proof--the last line she says "you all shall serve"---it's garbage.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kokabiel24" <moonshadow48@... wrote:

Thanks--I didn't open it either. I copied the text and sent it to Maxine to ask her advice, sensing it was bogus. I think it obviously is.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@ wrote:

Bah! Fucking spam! Don't know if i got it yet, but if I did, it's
going in my trash folder where it belongs. Non serviam! Hail Father
Satan always!

On 2/16/12, kokabiel24 <moonshadow48@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kokabiel24" <moonshadow48@... wrote:

Thanks--I didn't open it either. I copied the text and sent it to Maxine
to ask her advice, sensing it was bogus. I think it obviously is.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@ wrote:

If anyone gets an email from this person be careful, I think its another
virus. This one says its an invitation, and also says that some other
high priestess is suppose to lead us besides Maxine which is bullshit.
I'm guessing there will be more emails like this. Word to the wise, if
you don't know who the person is and you have any doubt about the email
don't open it!

DEFINETLY bullshit. It says "Satan and god"
wtf -.- lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Satan always!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kokabiel24" <moonshadow48@ wrote:

don't open it!

It's obvious when the subject line says "Invetation"--the snot nose can't spell a simple word, so she's gonna teach us something? "Larusha" is a Russian Jew is my bet. Just delete.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Satan always!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kokabiel24" <moonshadow48@ wrote:

don't open it!

hmm invitation huh... i think i received similar msg before.... but as soon as i saw it on my inbox....."what's this? invitation blah blah, nonsense boring throw to trash and delete...." i never acknowledge a pernal msg since my account is specialize for satanic ministries only other form of msg is immediately disposed

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back