Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Lady Mentions Spiritual Satanists

aldric.strickland88

I downloaded this app called Atheos. It trains you how to argue with faith based religious people. So I made it a goal of mine to completely master everything on this app. Well I clicked a part that said Videos to watch it happen on camera. It opened up a playlist. So I used my intuition and picked one. 
 Between 3:15 - 3:32. She goes yeah This Girls parents are Spiritual Satanists. They worship Satan as their main Deity. So I had to go read all in that as well. 

I was like holy shit! We are getting bigger. 

https://youtu.be/JnF6MenyiEQ

That's pretty awesome! Now people just have to understand we don't 'worship' Father Satan, but rather acknowledge him as humanity's creator. Slavish worship is of the enemy.

Half right, We do worship Father Satan. Just not in the context of a slave to a master. Worship was more along the lines of respect. We worship Hitler, We give an Oath to Hitler, We say Hail Hitler. But we do not get down like a muslim and yell were not worthy! 
 So, You're right but its more the understanding of what true worship is. 

The concept of worship is (((Abrahamic))).

"Nobody was more tolerant than the Romans. Every man could
pray to the god of his choice, and a place was even reserved in
the temples for the unknown god. Moreover, every man prayed
as he chose, and had the right to proclaim his preferences.
St. Paul knew how to exploit this state of affairs in order to
conduct his struggle against the Roman State. Nothing has
changed ; the method has remained sound. Under cover of a
pretended religious instruction, the priests continue to incite the
faithful against the State.
The religious ideas of the Romans are common to all Aryan
peoples. The Jew, on the other hand, worshipped and continues
to worship, then and now, nothing but the golden calf.
The Jewish religion is devoid of all metaphysics and has no
foundation but the most repulsive materialism. That's proved
even in the concrete representation they have of the Beyond-—
which for them is identified with Abraham's bosom."

-Adolf Hitler

A comment on the side.  I notice the mention of the cow usually being used in the Negative Context, as in referrence to cattle or worshipping the golden calf. The powers of the golden calf are the foundations of Western Civilization, as well as any European and middle eastern histories, as well as all prospering societies. You can find all of this symbolized by the first two Runes of Fehu and Uruz. One should deprogram ones self from the negative ideas imposed upon, as it is afterall your own roots you are cursing, which is why I do not really refer to Biblical References.  Materialism goes hand in hand with Spirituality; I could easily go to a christian church if I wanted to throw the physical out the window.

On Jan 22, 2017, at 4:43 PM, "elephant255_rises@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  The concept of worship is (((Abrahamic))).

"Nobody was more tolerant than the Romans. Every man could
pray to the god of his choice, and a place was even reserved in
the temples for the unknown god. Moreover, every man prayed
as he chose, and had the right to proclaim his preferences.
St. Paul knew how to exploit this state of affairs in order to
conduct his struggle against the Roman State. Nothing has
changed ; the method has remained sound. Under cover of a
pretended religious instruction, the priests continue to incite the
faithful against the State.
The religious ideas of the Romans are common to all Aryan
peoples. The Jew, on the other hand, worshipped and continues
to worship, then and now, nothing but the golden calf.
The Jewish religion is devoid of all metaphysics and has no
foundation but the most repulsive materialism. That's proved
even in the concrete representation they have of the Beyond-—
which for them is identified with Abraham's bosom."

-Adolf Hitler

Also, NOTHING in the quote about Hitler said anything about not worshiping. It just said they had the right to pick a God. And guess what they did with that God... I bet you know. lol They worshiped HIM/HER. 
 We here are Satanists, We worship Satan. We dont just pick any God we like and go with it, but oh dont worship him or her. 
 Were very tolerant here. I know one guy even worships the jew on a stick. we dont judge. Another guy worships Ganesh. Another Allah. 
 This is SATANISM!! 
 I dont care what the Romans did during a Democracy. This is about the Worship of Satan. I have to call this out, because honestly this has me very annoyed. You COME to an online Egroup of spiritual Satanists. To tell us we dont need to worship Satan? 
 Maxine Has already addressed this several times on how this idea is VERY disrespectful. I just.. I just find it hard to believe you are even a spiritual Satanist. Lets see, I am going to cut my finger and spill my blood. Do the Dedication, Satan I proclaim you as GOD!! 
 Then come on and go oh I dont worship Satan. I just acknowledge he is there. And I dont just state this is my preference. I tell ALL OF YOU HERE. That if you worship Satan, you are following a jewish doctrine!! Whoa to you!! Satan would be very unpleased.. You are all idiots. 
 I want to be Fair. I want to be unbiased. I do not want to make accusations against people. But, How DARE you. Come on here and think that is going to fly. I worship Satan with all my Heart and all my Soul. I will be Damned if I let some one come on here and tell me or any of my family that worshiping Satan is a jewish idea. 
  I don't have anything else I need to say though. Because you have just screwed yourself. I know the Hearts and Minds of most of the people on this group. I know how angry it is going to make them feel when they read this. You are now going to have to contend with everyone who feels as deeply about this as I do. Put simply you are going to find out what it looks like to tell a couple thousand people that have made Satan the center of their life, that worshiping him is jewish. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back