Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Lady Astaroth

Voice of Enki [JG]

Joy of Satan Guardian
This post is to show my gratitude to Lady Astaroth, whom has just revealed herself to be my Guardian Demoness. 

I have been in contact with my GD for a long time, basically even before I came to Satan, but I had never realized up untill now that it was Lady Astaroth. 

Recently I made a large spiritual breakthrough, which amonst other things has fully opened my astral sight and hearing. I had tried to discern the name of my GD before, but the enemy had always interfered and given me wrong information. I wasn't open enough untill now to get a true answer.

My astral hearing anss telepathic communication has been open for a long time and even when I was a child I remember "talking" to what I called a watcher back then, as I had no idea who I was actually talking too.

Now when I think back to these moments with my new insight and power I can clearly understand that it was Lady Astaroth whom was always there with me when I was having a difficult moment in my life.  
She has protected me even before I came to Satan and I am so grateful to her. She is absolutely wonderful, the kindest and most caring being I have ever spoken too. She is strict when directing me, but very patient and understanding. 

Her voice is very calm and soft most of the time, but very powerful. When she speaks to me I always hear her words powerfully echo through my soul. She is tall, very beautiful and her aura looks like a bright blue. 
She is a great and powerful warrior, but also a very caring and wise teacher. She can give advices on any matter and knows of all things man and demonkind are concerned with. 

The first time I saw her was a while ago when my astral sight had partially opened up, but back then I didn't know yet she was Astaroth. She appeared in exotoc looking battle attire, something one would wear in a very warm environment, her hair was long blond and her eyes extremely powerful, with a piercing gaze upon her face. She had large wings, which appeared to be colored white with red and blue highlights on the tips of the feathers. Her Aura filled the entire space, not just my room, but it lit up everything in the surrounding environment with a powerful, but soothing blue glow.

She also had a sword with her that time. 

Another time she came to me when I could see her clearly she was wearing something lighter, which appeared to be made out of linnen of some kind, a white robe like dress. I was on the roof of my appartment building that time looking at the stars. 

She stood behind me and put one of her right hand on my shoulder, my aura lit up with power after she touched me. She told me to look up and at the stars. I asked her what she wanted me to see, and she told me to look closer. 

She pointed to the Orion constellation which was clearly visible that time and said "If you ever feel lost, come up here and look at the stars, we (the gods of hell) look back at you and will come to your aid if you feel lost or troubled. 

Lately she has guided me to a lot of advanced meditations, which have greatly improved my spiritual power and progress. She helped me open some specific blockages and points in my soul which I needed to open and guided me when I created my philosophers stone about a week ago. 

One time before I was dedicated I was being troubled by the enemy. A particular alien spirit had been interupting my sleep and misguided me for weeks, the thing had been making me paranoid and terrified and posed as a demon while doing so in an attempt to convert me to xianity. I had some spiritual knowledge and knew how to push back unwanted entities, but this being was too powerful for me to push of at the time. 
I was sitting in my room and at a certain point I felt an immensely powerful presence. I remember my whole body feeling electrified. The being which I felt was much more powerful than anything I had ever felt before. 

I found out now that it was Astaroth that came to me that time. 
She asked me if I needed help getting rid of that thing which was attacking me. I asked if she was willing to help, I had no idea of the truth at the time or who she was. 
She said, of course, I would not have come if I wouldn't want to help. Then I asked, do you need anything from me in return? To which she said, no, just focus on empowering yourself. Then I asked her who I was talking too, to which she said: You will know in the future, right now you should not worry about that. 

Then she left and I wasn't bothered by any spirits for months. About two years later I found the JoS.
There are numerous occasions she has helped me, even before I came to Satan. I am so grateful to her and for what she has done for me and for choosing to watch over me this life time. 
She wanted me to write about her now that I know she is my Guardian Demoness. 

I will share more stories and things when I experience them and if people are interested. 
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!

This is so beautiful!!!!
It made me cry! I'm so emotional I just can't xD

The whole writing, describing of yours, it's just so beautiful!!!

Thank you for sharing such an amazing and beautiful thing voice!!! ^-^

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!
HAIL LADY ASTAROTH!
HAIL ALL THE TRUE GODS OF ORION!

Hello I really like your post.I would like to be guided by such being
of enormous strength.
Does anyone know how one could connect up with a GD?Please kindly help.
Hail Satan.

On 6/16/16, voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
This post is to show my gratitude to Lady Astaroth, whom has just revealed
herself to be my Guardian Demoness.

I have been in contact with my GD for a long time, basically even before I
came to Satan, but I had never realized up untill now that it was Lady
Astaroth.

Recently I made a large spiritual breakthrough, which amonst other things
has fully opened my astral sight and hearing. I had tried to discern the
name of my GD before, but the enemy had always interfered and given me wrong
information. I wasn't open enough untill now to get a true answer.

My astral hearing anss telepathic communication has been open for a long
time and even when I was a child I remember "talking" to what I called a
watcher back then, as I had no idea who I was actually talking too.

Now when I think back to these moments with my new insight and power I can
clearly understand that it was Lady Astaroth whom was always there with me
when I was having a difficult moment in my life.

She has protected me even before I came to Satan and I am so grateful to
her. She is absolutely wonderful, the kindest and most caring being I have
ever spoken too. She is strict when directing me, but very patient and
understanding.

Her voice is very calm and soft most of the time, but very powerful. When
she speaks to me I always hear her words powerfully echo through my soul.
She is tall, very beautiful and her aura looks like a bright blue.

She is a great and powerful warrior, but also a very caring and wise
teacher. She can give advices on any matter and knows of all things man and
demonkind are concerned with.

The first time I saw her was a while ago when my astral sight had partially
opened up, but back then I didn't know yet she was Astaroth. She appeared in
exotoc looking battle attire, something one would wear in a very warm
environment, her hair was long blond and her eyes extremely powerful, with a
piercing gaze upon her face. She had large wings, which appeared to be
colored white with red and blue highlights on the tips of the feathers. Her
Aura filled the entire space, not just my room, but it lit up everything in
the surrounding environment with a powerful, but soothing blue glow.

Another time she came to me when I could see her clearly she was wearing
something lighter, which appeared to be made out of linnen of some kind, a
white robe like dress. I was on the roof of my appartment building that time
looking at the stars.

She stood behind me and put one of her right hand on my shoulder, my aura
lit up with power after she touched me. She told me to look up and at the
stars. I asked her what she wanted me to see, and she told me to look
closer.

She pointed to the Orion constellation which was clearly visible that time
and said "If you ever feel lost, come up here and look at the stars, we (the
gods of hell) look back at you and will come to your aid if you feel lost or
troubled.

Lately she has guided me to a lot of advanced meditations, which have
greatly improved my spiritual power and progress. She helped me open some
specific blockages and points in my soul which I needed to open and guided
me when I created my philosophers stone about a week ago.

One time before I was dedicated I was being troubled by the enemy. A
particular alien spirit had been interupting my sleep and misguided me for
weeks, the thing had been making me paranoid and terrified and posed as a
demon while doing so in an attempt to convert me to xianity. I had some
spiritual knowledge and knew how to push back unwanted entities, but this
being was too powerful for me to push of at the time.

I was sitting in my room and at a certain point I felt an immensely
powerful presence. I remember my whole body feeling electrified. The being
which I felt was much more powerful than anything I had ever felt before.

She asked me if I needed help getting rid of that thing which was attacking
me. I asked if she was willing to help, I had no idea of the truth at the
time or who she was.

She said, of course, I would not have come if I wouldn't want to help. Then
I asked, do you need anything from me in return? To which she said, no, just
focus on empowering yourself. Then I asked her who I was talking too, to
which she said: You will know in the future, right now you should not worry
about that.

Then she left and I wasn't bothered by any spirits for months. About two
years later I found the JoS.

There are numerous occasions she has helped me, even before I came to
Satan. I am so grateful to her and for what she has done for me and for
choosing to watch over me this life time.

She wanted me to write about her now that I know she is my Guardian
Demoness.

I will share more stories and things when I experience them and if people
are interested.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!

Voiceofenki, I'm sooo happy for you! Congratulations!! I bet that's awesome to have that knowledge! For someone like myself, it's guaranteed that I probably won't know mine for a long time. I might never know at all. But I'm happy for you! Take care! :) Yes, tell us more!! Hail Satan!!! NGU666
On Jun 17, 2016 5:18 PM, "voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  This post is to show my gratitude to Lady Astaroth, whom has just revealed herself to be my Guardian Demoness. 

I have been in contact with my GD for a long time, basically even before I came to Satan, but I had never realized up untill now that it was Lady Astaroth. 

Recently I made a large spiritual breakthrough, which amonst other things has fully opened my astral sight and hearing. I had tried to discern the name of my GD before, but the enemy had always interfered and given me wrong information. I wasn't open enough untill now to get a true answer.

My astral hearing anss telepathic communication has been open for a long time and even when I was a child I remember "talking" to what I called a watcher back then, as I had no idea who I was actually talking too.

Now when I think back to these moments with my new insight and power I can clearly understand that it was Lady Astaroth whom was always there with me when I was having a difficult moment in my life.  
She has protected me even before I came to Satan and I am so grateful to her. She is absolutely wonderful, the kindest and most caring being I have ever spoken too. She is strict when directing me, but very patient and understanding. 

Her voice is very calm and soft most of the time, but very powerful. When she speaks to me I always hear her words powerfully echo through my soul. She is tall, very beautiful and her aura looks like a bright blue. 
She is a great and powerful warrior, but also a very caring and wise teacher. She can give advices on any matter and knows of all things man and demonkind are concerned with. 

The first time I saw her was a while ago when my astral sight had partially opened up, but back then I didn't know yet she was Astaroth. She appeared in exotoc looking battle attire, something one would wear in a very warm environment, her hair was long blond and her eyes extremely powerful, with a piercing gaze upon her face. She had large wings, which appeared to be colored white with red and blue highlights on the tips of the feathers. Her Aura filled the entire space, not just my room, but it lit up everything in the surrounding environment with a powerful, but soothing blue glow.

Another time she came to me when I could see her clearly she was wearing something lighter, which appeared to be made out of linnen of some kind, a white robe like dress. I was on the roof of my appartment building that time looking at the stars. 

She stood behind me and put one of her right hand on my shoulder, my aura lit up with power after she touched me. She told me to look up and at the stars. I asked her what she wanted me to see, and she told me to look closer. 

She pointed to the Orion constellation which was clearly visible that time and said "If you ever feel lost, come up here and look at the stars, we (the gods of hell) look back at you and will come to your aid if you feel lost or troubled. 

Lately she has guided me to a lot of advanced meditations, which have greatly improved my spiritual power and progress. She helped me open some specific blockages and points in my soul which I needed to open and guided me when I created my philosophers stone about a week ago. 

One time before I was dedicated I was being troubled by the enemy. A particular alien spirit had been interupting my sleep and misguided me for weeks, the thing had been making me paranoid and terrified and posed as a demon while doing so in an attempt to convert me to xianity. I had some spiritual knowledge and knew how to push back unwanted entities, but this being was too powerful for me to push of at the time. 
I was sitting in my room and at a certain point I felt an immensely powerful presence. I remember my whole body feeling electrified. The being which I felt was much more powerful than anything I had ever felt before. 

She asked me if I needed help getting rid of that thing which was attacking me. I asked if she was willing to help, I had no idea of the truth at the time or who she was. 
She said, of course, I would not have come if I wouldn't want to help. Then I asked, do you need anything from me in return? To which she said, no, just focus on empowering yourself. Then I asked her who I was talking too, to which she said: You will know in the future, right now you should not worry about that. 

Then she left and I wasn't bothered by any spirits for months. About two years later I found the JoS.
There are numerous occasions she has helped me, even before I came to Satan. I am so grateful to her and for what she has done for me and for choosing to watch over me this life time. 
She wanted me to write about her now that I know she is my Guardian Demoness. 

I will share more stories and things when I experience them and if people are interested. 
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!

I'm glad for you. Almost made me cry lmao this electrified me as I read it.
Perhaps I should try looking at the stars, too, when I'm feeling troubled. I have a powerful feeling that our Gods and Goddesses are looking right back at you when you gaze at the stars. For real.

wow thanks for sharing! please do share more in future! Always cheered to hear others inspiring experiences.

Hail Satan!

If you don't know who your guardian is yet, don't worry about it, it is best to let it happen on it's own instead of worrying or thinking about it the whole time. 

I was very eager to know and it always was on my mind who my guardian might be, but you will find out when the moment is right. Your guardian chooses when to reveal him/her self to you when the time is right.

Even when you don't know who he/she is you can still talk to your GD and he/she will hear you, often the Gods choose the people they wish to protect and guide/work with themselves and often you will find that the demon who is your GD has been with you for longer than just this life time. 

Your GD, no matter who is might be, is the demon who you are most comfortable working with, he/she is exactly the demon that understands you best and who's character complements you the most. 

All the Gods of hell are amazing and incredibly powerful, but since all of them are individuals too, just like us, they are all different and you will feel more connected or drawn to some than others because their character is more to your liking. 

Remember, your GD knows everything about you and he/she will always be by your side, they are so much more than just a protector. 

All gods are amazing and really friendly, but you don't have to feel close to all of them. Your GD is the god whom you will feel most comfortable with, because he/she specifically choose to guard and guide you based on who you are and what you need and they will reveal who they are to you when they know you are ready to know. 

In the mean time, just focus on your advancement and build your relation with Satan and the powers of hell. 

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

Congratulations!!
To have such an amazing guardian as Lady Astaroth - you're one blessed fella xP I'm so happy for you ^^
Hail Satan!!!
Hail Lady Astaroth!!!

Thank you, Sweet Revenge for sharing your wonderful experience.
Hail Satan!

Sims

--------------------------------------------
On Mon, 6/20/16, Sweet Revenge notgivingup666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Lady Astaroth
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, June 20, 2016, 8:33 PM

Voiceofenki,
I'm sooo happy for you! Congratulations!! I
bet that's awesome to have that knowledge!
For someone like myself, it's guaranteed
that I probably won't know mine for a long time. I might
never know at all. But I'm happy for you!
Take care! :)
Yes, tell us more!!
Hail Satan!!!
NGU666

On Jun 17, 2016 5:18
PM, "voiceofenki@...
[JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
wrote:

This post is to show my gratitude to
Lady Astaroth, whom has just revealed herself to be my
Guardian Demoness. 

I have
been in contact with my GD for a long time, basically even
before I came to Satan, but I had never realized up untill
now that it was Lady Astaroth. 

Recently I made a large spiritual breakthrough,
which amonst other things has fully opened my astral sight
and hearing. I had tried to discern the name of my GD
before, but the enemy had always interfered and given me
wrong information. I wasn't open enough untill now to
get a true answer.

My
astral hearing anss telepathic communication has been open
for a long time and even when I was a child I remember
"talking" to what I called a watcher back then, as
I had no idea who I was actually talking too.

Now when I think back to these
moments with my new insight and power I can clearly
understand that it was Lady Astaroth whom was always there
with me when I was having a difficult moment in my life.

She has protected me
even before I came to Satan and I am so grateful to her. She
is absolutely wonderful, the kindest and most caring being I
have ever spoken too. She is strict when directing me, but
very patient and understanding. 

Her voice is very calm and soft most of the
time, but very powerful. When she speaks to me I always hear
her words powerfully echo through my soul. She is tall, very
beautiful and her aura looks like a bright blue. 
She is a great and powerful warrior, but
also a very caring and wise teacher. She can give advices on
any matter and knows of all things man and demonkind are
concerned with. 

The first
time I saw her was a while ago when my astral sight had
partially opened up, but back then I didn't know yet she
was Astaroth. She appeared in exotoc looking battle attire,
something one would wear in a very warm environment, her
hair was long blond and her eyes extremely powerful, with a
piercing gaze upon her face. She had large wings, which
appeared to be colored white with red and blue highlights on
the tips of the feathers. Her Aura filled the entire space,
not just my room, but it lit up everything in the
surrounding environment with a powerful, but soothing blue
glow.

She
also had a sword with her that time. 

Another time she came to me when I could see
her clearly she was wearing something lighter, which
appeared to be made out of linnen of some kind, a white robe
like dress. I was on the roof of my appartment building that
time looking at the stars. 

She stood behind me and put one of her right
hand on my shoulder, my aura lit up with power after she
touched me. She told me to look up and at the stars. I asked
her what she wanted me to see, and she told me to look
closer. 

She pointed to
the Orion constellation which was clearly visible that time
and said "If you ever feel lost, come up here and look
at the stars, we (the gods of hell) look back at you and
will come to your aid if you feel lost or troubled. 

Lately she has guided me to a
lot of advanced meditations, which have greatly improved my
spiritual power and progress. She helped me open some
specific blockages and points in my soul which I needed to
open and guided me when I created my philosophers stone
about a week ago. 

One
time before I was dedicated I was being troubled by the
enemy. A particular alien spirit had been interupting my
sleep and misguided me for weeks, the thing had been making
me paranoid and terrified and posed as a demon while doing
so in an attempt to convert me to xianity. I had some
spiritual knowledge and knew how to push back unwanted
entities, but this being was too powerful for me to push of
at the time. 
I was sitting
in my room and at a certain point I felt an immensely
powerful presence. I remember my whole body feeling
electrified. The being which I felt was much more powerful
than anything I had ever felt before. 

I found out now that it was Astaroth
that came to me that time. 
She asked me if I needed help getting
rid of that thing which was attacking me. I asked if she was
willing to help, I had no idea of the truth at the time or
who she was. 
She said, of

course, I would not have come if I wouldn't want to
help. Then I asked, do you need anything from me in return?
To which she said, no, just focus on empowering yourself.
Then I asked her who I was talking too, to which she said:
You will know in the future, right now you should not worry
about that. 

Then she left
and I wasn't bothered by any spirits for months. About
two years later I found the JoS.
There are numerous occasions she has
helped me, even before I came to Satan. I am so grateful to
her and for what she has done for me and for choosing to
watch over me this life time. 
She wanted me to write about her now
that I know she is my Guardian Demoness. 

I will share more stories and
things when I experience them and if people are
interested. 
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL THE GODS OF
HELL!

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842 --
#yiv2488363842ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-mkp #yiv2488363842hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-mkp #yiv2488363842ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-mkp .yiv2488363842ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-mkp .yiv2488363842ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-mkp .yiv2488363842ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-sponsor
#yiv2488363842ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv2488363842ygrp-lc #yiv2488363842hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv2488363842ygrp-lc .yiv2488363842ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842activity span
.yiv2488363842underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv2488363842 .yiv2488363842attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv2488363842 .yiv2488363842attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2488363842 .yiv2488363842attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv2488363842 .yiv2488363842attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv2488363842 .yiv2488363842attach label a {

#yiv2488363842 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv2488363842 .yiv2488363842bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2488363842 .yiv2488363842bold a {

#yiv2488363842 dd.yiv2488363842last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2488363842 dd.yiv2488363842last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2488363842 dd.yiv2488363842last p
span.yiv2488363842yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv2488363842 div.yiv2488363842attach-table div div a {

#yiv2488363842 div.yiv2488363842attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv2488363842 div.yiv2488363842file-title a, #yiv2488363842
div.yiv2488363842file-title a:active, #yiv2488363842
div.yiv2488363842file-title a:hover, #yiv2488363842
div.yiv2488363842file-title a:visited {

#yiv2488363842 div.yiv2488363842photo-title a,
#yiv2488363842 div.yiv2488363842photo-title a:active,
#yiv2488363842 div.yiv2488363842photo-title a:hover,
#yiv2488363842 div.yiv2488363842photo-title a:visited {

#yiv2488363842 div#yiv2488363842ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv2488363842ygrp-msg p a span.yiv2488363842yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv2488363842 .yiv2488363842green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv2488363842 .yiv2488363842MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv2488363842 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842photos div {

float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842reco-desc {

#yiv2488363842 .yiv2488363842replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv2488363842 input, #yiv2488363842 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv2488363842
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-mlmsg #yiv2488363842logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-msg
p#yiv2488363842attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-reco
#yiv2488363842reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-sponsor #yiv2488363842ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv2488363842

@voiceofenki- Hail the Lady Astaroth!!!! She is one of mine as well. And yes, i know what you mean about that wonderful calming Satanic Blue energy you feel from Her . She is a GREAT goddess...Thanks for sharing this experiences. HS/88 

Voiceofenki, I keep re-reading your post because it's so beautiful and awesome. When you mentioned the stars (Orion), I've always looked at them since I was a kid. Always had me in awe. As you already might know, I "strayed" for two full years and I remember looking up at the constellation of Orion, I had this feeling that I made a huge mistake of "straying" and that I should return. It's quite awesome! Still happy for you! Hail Satan!!! NGU666
On Jun 21, 2016 4:35 PM, "voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  If you don't know who your guardian is yet, don't worry about it, it is best to let it happen on it's own instead of worrying or thinking about it the whole time. 

I was very eager to know and it always was on my mind who my guardian might be, but you will find out when the moment is right. Your guardian chooses when to reveal him/her self to you when the time is right.

Even when you don't know who he/she is you can still talk to your GD and he/she will hear you, often the Gods choose the people they wish to protect and guide/work with themselves and often you will find that the demon who is your GD has been with you for longer than just this life time. 

Your GD, no matter who is might be, is the demon who you are most comfortable working with, he/she is exactly the demon that understands you best and who's character complements you the most. 

All the Gods of hell are amazing and incredibly powerful, but since all of them are individuals too, just like us, they are all different and you will feel more connected or drawn to some than others because their character is more to your liking. 

Remember, your GD knows everything about you and he/she will always be by your side, they are so much more than just a protector. 

All gods are amazing and really friendly, but you don't have to feel close to all of them. Your GD is the god whom you will feel most comfortable with, because he/she specifically choose to guard and guide you based on who you are and what you need and they will reveal who they are to you when they know you are ready to know. 

In the mean time, just focus on your advancement and build your relation with Satan and the powers of hell. 

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

Sims, That wasn't me who had an awesome experience! That was voiceofenki who did! I wish though! xD Hail Satan! NGU666
On Jun 21, 2016 11:20 PM, "Sims Motal simsmotal@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Thank you, Sweet Revenge for sharing your wonderful experience.
Hail Satan!

Sims

--------------------------------------------
On Mon, 6/20/16, Sweet Revenge notgivingup666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Lady Astaroth
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, June 20, 2016, 8:33 PM

Voiceofenki,
I'm sooo happy for you! Congratulations!! I
bet that's awesome to have that knowledge!
For someone like myself, it's guaranteed
that I probably won't know mine for a long time. I might
never know at all. But I'm happy for you!
Take care! :)
Yes, tell us more!!
Hail Satan!!!
NGU666

On Jun 17, 2016 5:18
PM, "voiceofenki@...
[JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
wrote:

This post is to show my gratitude to
Lady Astaroth, whom has just revealed herself to be my
Guardian Demoness. 

I have
been in contact with my GD for a long time, basically even
before I came to Satan, but I had never realized up untill
now that it was Lady Astaroth. 

Recently I made a large spiritual breakthrough,
which amonst other things has fully opened my astral sight
and hearing. I had tried to discern the name of my GD
before, but the enemy had always interfered and given me
wrong information. I wasn't open enough untill now to
get a true answer.

My
astral hearing anss telepathic communication has been open
for a long time and even when I was a child I remember
"talking" to what I called a watcher back then, as
I had no idea who I was actually talking too.

Now when I think back to these
moments with my new insight and power I can clearly
understand that it was Lady Astaroth whom was always there
with me when I was having a difficult moment in my life.

She has protected me
even before I came to Satan and I am so grateful to her. She
is absolutely wonderful, the kindest and most caring being I
have ever spoken too. She is strict when directing me, but
very patient and understanding. 

Her voice is very calm and soft most of the
time, but very powerful. When she speaks to me I always hear
her words powerfully echo through my soul. She is tall, very
beautiful and her aura looks like a bright blue. 
She is a great and powerful warrior, but
also a very caring and wise teacher. She can give advices on
any matter and knows of all things man and demonkind are
concerned with. 

The first
time I saw her was a while ago when my astral sight had
partially opened up, but back then I didn't know yet she
was Astaroth. She appeared in exotoc looking battle attire,
something one would wear in a very warm environment, her
hair was long blond and her eyes extremely powerful, with a
piercing gaze upon her face. She had large wings, which
appeared to be colored white with red and blue highlights on
the tips of the feathers. Her Aura filled the entire space,
not just my room, but it lit up everything in the
surrounding environment with a powerful, but soothing blue
glow.

She
also had a sword with her that time. 

Another time she came to me when I could see
her clearly she was wearing something lighter, which
appeared to be made out of linnen of some kind, a white robe
like dress. I was on the roof of my appartment building that
time looking at the stars. 

She stood behind me and put one of her right
hand on my shoulder, my aura lit up with power after she
touched me. She told me to look up and at the stars. I asked
her what she wanted me to see, and she told me to look
closer. 

She pointed to
the Orion constellation which was clearly visible that time
and said "If you ever feel lost, come up here and look
at the stars, we (the gods of hell) look back at you and
will come to your aid if you feel lost or troubled. 

Lately she has guided me to a
lot of advanced meditations, which have greatly improved my
spiritual power and progress. She helped me open some
specific blockages and points in my soul which I needed to
open and guided me when I created my philosophers stone
about a week ago. 

One
time before I was dedicated I was being troubled by the
enemy. A particular alien spirit had been interupting my
sleep and misguided me for weeks, the thing had been making
me paranoid and terrified and posed as a demon while doing
so in an attempt to convert me to xianity. I had some
spiritual knowledge and knew how to push back unwanted
entities, but this being was too powerful for me to push of
at the time. 
I was sitting
in my room and at a certain point I felt an immensely
powerful presence. I remember my whole body feeling
electrified. The being which I felt was much more powerful
than anything I had ever felt before. 

I found out now that it was Astaroth
that came to me that time. 
She asked me if I needed help getting
rid of that thing which was attacking me. I asked if she was
willing to help, I had no idea of the truth at the time or
who she was. 
She said, of

course, I would not have come if I wouldn't want to
help. Then I asked, do you need anything from me in return?
To which she said, no, just focus on empowering yourself.
Then I asked her who I was talking too, to which she said:
You will know in the future, right now you should not worry
about that. 

Then she left
and I wasn't bothered by any spirits for months. About
two years later I found the JoS.
There are numerous occasions she has
helped me, even before I came to Satan. I am so grateful to
her and for what she has done for me and for choosing to
watch over me this life time. 
She wanted me to write about her now
that I know she is my Guardian Demoness. 

I will share more stories and
things when I experience them and if people are
interested. 
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL THE GODS OF
HELL!

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842 --
#yiv2488363842ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-mkp #yiv2488363842hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-mkp #yiv2488363842ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-mkp .yiv2488363842ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-mkp .yiv2488363842ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-mkp .yiv2488363842ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv2488363842ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv2488363842ygrp-lc #yiv2488363842hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv2488363842ygrp-lc .yiv2488363842ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842activity span
.yiv2488363842underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv2488363842 .yiv2488363842attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv2488363842 .yiv2488363842attach div a {

#yiv2488363842 .yiv2488363842attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv2488363842 .yiv2488363842attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv2488363842 .yiv2488363842attach label a {

#yiv2488363842 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv2488363842 .yiv2488363842bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2488363842 .yiv2488363842bold a {

#yiv2488363842 dd.yiv2488363842last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2488363842 dd.yiv2488363842last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2488363842 dd.yiv2488363842last p
span.yiv2488363842yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv2488363842 div.yiv2488363842attach-table div div a {

#yiv2488363842 div.yiv2488363842attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv2488363842 div.yiv2488363842file-title a, #yiv2488363842
div.yiv2488363842file-title a:active, #yiv2488363842
div.yiv2488363842file-title a:hover, #yiv2488363842
div.yiv2488363842file-title a:visited {

#yiv2488363842 div.yiv2488363842photo-title a,
#yiv2488363842 div.yiv2488363842photo-title a:active,
#yiv2488363842 div.yiv2488363842photo-title a:hover,
#yiv2488363842 div.yiv2488363842photo-title a:visited {

#yiv2488363842 div#yiv2488363842ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv2488363842ygrp-msg p a span.yiv2488363842yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv2488363842 .yiv2488363842green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv2488363842 .yiv2488363842MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv2488363842 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842photos div {

float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842reco-category {

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842reco-desc {

#yiv2488363842 .yiv2488363842replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv2488363842 input, #yiv2488363842 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv2488363842
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-mlmsg #yiv2488363842logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-msg
p#yiv2488363842attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-reco
#yiv2488363842reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv2488363842 #yiv2488363842ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv2488363842

Same here with me. Since time of when i was a child, i often looked to the sky. Urge to go back to home, there.

-------- Original message --------
From: "Sweet Revenge notgivingup666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 22/06/2016 20:48 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Lady Astaroth

Voiceofenki, I keep re-reading your post because it's so beautiful and awesome. When you mentioned the stars (Orion), I've always looked at them since I was a kid. Always had me in awe. As you already might know, I "strayed" for two full years and I remember looking up at the constellation of Orion, I had this feeling that I made a huge mistake of "straying" and that I should return. It's quite awesome! Still happy for you! Hail Satan!!! NGU666
On Jun 21, 2016 4:35 PM, "voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back