Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

kundalini

platinumsquid93

ok, i just recently decided to try the aura/chakra cleaning
meditation. when i was doing the root chakra i pictured it spinning
with white and gold energy going into it. i felt this really strong
source of heat shoot up my back and through my arms, i was sitting on
my bed, my room is like 68 degrees and no lights were on. i touched my
back and it didn't feel hot at all. i'm assuming this is the kundalini
thing. what does this mean? does anyone else get this too?

Yes. This sounds to be ur Kundalini.

The serpent energy lies beneath the base chakra. When activated- the
energy rises.

U won't feel physical heat because this is psychic energy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "platinumsquid93"
<platinumsquid93@... wrote:
ok, i just recently decided to try the aura/chakra cleaning
meditation. when i was doing the root chakra i pictured it spinning
with white and gold energy going into it. i felt this really strong
source of heat shoot up my back and through my arms, i was sitting on
my bed, my room is like 68 degrees and no lights were on. i touched my
back and it didn't feel hot at all. i'm assuming this is the kundalini
thing. what does this mean? does anyone else get this too?

ive noticed my little issue with my kundalini intensifying. when i start to relax and enter a trance i get a really powerful wave of heat through my lower back and tailbone area. as of now i have only done the awakening meditations for my 6th and 7th chakras. for awhile i've been practicing chakra breathing for each chakra ive awakened. anyway i havent opened very many chakras yet and my kundalini is already activated. ive had this now for over a year before i was even satanist and meditating but i already knew about kundalini. i really want to awaken my kundalini as soon as possible so when do i know when it is completely safe to awaken it? i read that all the chakras must be unobstructed but how do i know when that occurs?

to unobstruct your chakras you open them and then work with them. if they still feel obstructed, there is a technique using your hand chakras that will help you completely unobstruct them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "platinumsquid93" <platinumsquid93@... wrote:

ive noticed my little issue with my kundalini intensifying. when i start to relax and enter a trance i get a really powerful wave of heat through my lower back and tailbone area. as of now i have only done the awakening meditations for my 6th and 7th chakras. for awhile i've been practicing chakra breathing for each chakra ive awakened. anyway i havent opened very many chakras yet and my kundalini is already activated. ive had this now for over a year before i was even satanist and meditating but i already knew about kundalini. i really want to awaken my kundalini as soon as possible so when do i know when it is completely safe to awaken it? i read that all the chakras must be unobstructed but how do i know when that occurs?

ive read about and researched it but still dont understand how to use.
can i get some advice?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back