Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Kundalini Yoga

Timothy1

I just started to practice kundalini yoga, and after getting so far into, in my minds eye, I saw all of my chakras come foward in front of me and join together to make one big ball of white or silver, then come back in.I was just wandering if anyone would know what it meant. All thoughts are welcome.

HAIL SATAN

I think there is a term for that- "chakra braiding," where all the chakras are sort of "braided" together. This is the activation of the twin serpents. Congratulations!

Also, when meditating and activating the pineal gland, it can be expected to see a tall bright white tube in the center of yourself that stretches from your base chakra up to your crown chakra. This "tube" is the sushumna- the vehicle of the kundalini.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <spiritualsatanist92@... wrote:

I just started to practice kundalini yoga, and after getting so far into, in my minds eye, I saw all of my chakras come foward in front of me and join together to make one big ball of white or silver, then come back in.I was just wandering if anyone would know what it meant. All thoughts are welcome.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Jake" <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:
I think there is a term for that- "chakra braiding," where all the chakras are sort of "braided" together. This is the activation of the twin serpents. Congratulations!

Also, when meditating and activating the pineal gland, it can be expected to see a tall bright white tube in the center of yourself that stretches from your base chakra up to your crown chakra. This "tube" is the sushumna- the vehicle of the kundalini.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <spiritualsatanist92@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN
Thank you I just wasn't sure what it meant, but that makes sense, and I didnt expect it to happen so fast.

That sounds awesome! It's odd though. You claim to see white/silver balls of light and I see indigo shades of color rising and flying across my vision when I meditate. I wonder what that contrast means.

I'd really appreciate it if you could share with us the source of your information. What books or websites did you read that aided your Kundalini Yoga practices? I've been reading the site below. The information/articles are similar to the JoS which is really neat.

http://www.yogamax.net/kundalini-awaken ... ences.html

Thanks in advance!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <spiritualsatanist92@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

I bought the dvd on amazon that is posted on the JoS site. When it happened the chakras came out in individual colors but then morphed into one ball and went back in. In my normal vision i see what look kind of like white/silver pixels and little streaks of light, but when i meditate i can can see more. Im not sure what exactly what im seeing but, i guess its energy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Daren" <kokuyoku17@... wrote:

That sounds awesome! It's odd though. You claim to see white/silver balls of light and I see indigo shades of color rising and flying across my vision when I meditate. I wonder what that contrast means.

I'd really appreciate it if you could share with us the source of your information. What books or websites did you read that aided your Kundalini Yoga practices? I've been reading the site below. The information/articles are similar to the JoS which is really neat.

http://www.yogamax.net/kundalini-awaken ... ences.html

Thanks in advance!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <spiritualsatanist92@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

Ok So I have been doing the Hatha Yoga in the PDF File in the groups files. I also do the four breathing exercises that are on the meditation board.

Now Where is kundalini yoga? Also what else do I need to be doing besides yoga and breathing exercises? How much? I do forty reps of the four breathing exercises. Are there more breathing exercises? How much yoga should I be doing and do I have to do Kundalini Yoga. What is the differnce between kundalini and Hatha yoga?

All comments are apreciated. Thanks :)

In the "Kundalini and Hatha Yoga Routine" folder of the group file where you found the hatha yoga program there's also the kundalini yoga spinal energy series PDF and another pdf describing how you should practice hatha and kundalini yoga. Didn't you read those?

Besides these you can vibrate the mantras HPS Maxine descibed.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

Ok So I have been doing the Hatha Yoga in the PDF File in the groups files. I also do the four breathing exercises that are on the meditation board.

Now Where is kundalini yoga? Also what else do I need to be doing besides yoga and breathing exercises? How much? I do forty reps of the four breathing exercises. Are there more breathing exercises? How much yoga should I be doing and do I have to do Kundalini Yoga. What is the differnce between kundalini and Hatha yoga?

Also, about more breathing exercises, there are in the sanskrit satanism section of JoS here:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... thing.html

Again didn't you read those?In short, your questions are either answered on JoS or in the files here because I'm surprised how you saw the hatha yoga program but missed the spinal energy series which is in the same folder.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

In the "Kundalini and Hatha Yoga Routine" folder of the group file where you found the hatha yoga program there's also the kundalini yoga spinal energy series PDF and another pdf describing how you should practice hatha and kundalini yoga. Didn't you read those?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@ wrote:

You will often find that Hatha Yoga is more passive than Kundalini Yoga - Kundalini Yoga is very active and it involves a lot of movement of the spine (spinal flex, sufi grinds, dynamic twists and bends etc. etc.), or you hold a pose and apply the breath of fire. In Hatha it's more about holding a pose, breathing relaxed and deeply for an extended period of time, or as long as you see fit whereas in Kundalini Yoga the kriyas/exercises are timed to a T. Having said that, Kundalini Yoga is a lot things...it involves specific pranayams, mantras, mudras (often combined together). To give you more of an insight into the world of Kundalini yoga have a look at this 31min video here: http://vimeo.com/9084542

And here's a direct link to a full Kundalini Yoga class taught by a dear friend of mine: http://vimeo.com/10501935

Personally, I find Kundalini Yoga much more direct and much more specific. It is also said that what takes you 20 years to achieve in Hatha can be achieved in 9 months doing Kundalini Yoga.

I have tried and taught various types of yoga including Hatha and Ashtanga, but Kundalini Yoga has now become my main yoga in life.

Enjoy the path and HAIL SATAN.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

Thanks Guys. Let me rephrase a little. What I meant to say is is the kundalini yoga on there all you have to do? I meant like is there other websites and stuff.

So my question is how much hatha and kundalini yoga do you have to do a day. Just whats on the files?

Ok, now I see the yogic breathing page. That is the first time I saw that. It says pick two breathing exercises. So should I be doing all four of the breathing exercises on the board everyday? Should I be doing all the breathing exercises? Or should I just pick two and do those and then the next day do another two?

We have online groups for a reason. It is to ask questions and learn from each other. certain people are getting a little rediculous in the groups. I think your actions on the new people especially are atrocious. Your gonna get the same questions asked a million times. Especially since everyone is at a differnt level. Not to mention how much internet time the person has to read the posts.

I assure you I have started from the begginning of the site and read through its Entirety a couple times. I have been dedicated for five years. We all progress at differnt levels. I have been focusing on the meditations on the board. I meditate anywhere from four to six hours a day. Not to mention a lot of other things I wont talk about here. I dont have much time to read through the groups. I stretched everyday. Then I found the yoga in the files not to long ago and started doing it.

Then I took the time to ask questions about it so that I can fully understand it. That is how we learn.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Also, about more breathing exercises, there are in the sanskrit satanism section of JoS here:

Again didn't you read those?In short, your questions are either answered on JoS or in the files here because I'm surprised how you saw the hatha yoga program but missed the spinal energy series which is in the same folder.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@ wrote:

The groups are for asking questions that aren't answered in the JoS site. If it wasn't so, only the group would exist and not the site. It's for "support" for those who know and understand what Satanism is about and the basic things. You shouldn't neglect personal study, and we're not here as a replacement for personal study.

As for my "actions on the new people" it depends which one you're referring to. There are honest people who read the site and are here to learn more. And you're actually no new person, you should have understood this as you said you're 5 years here. This doesn't even apply for you.

Again what you asked is in the PDF file. It clearly says you have to do hatha yoga, kundalini yoga and alternate nostril breathing once a day each, except if you want more power you can do hatha yoga twice a day. And all of them separated by several hours between.

Thanks Guys. Let me rephrase a little. What I meant to say is is the kundalini yoga on there all you have to do? I meant like is there other websites and stuff.

So my question is how much hatha and kundalini yoga do you have to do a day. Just whats on the files?

Ok, now I see the yogic breathing page. That is the first time I saw that. It says pick two breathing exercises. So should I be doing all four of the breathing exercises on the board everyday? Should I be doing all the breathing exercises? Or should I just pick two and do those and then the next day do another two?

We have online groups for a reason. It is to ask questions and learn from each other. certain people are getting a little rediculous in the groups. I think your actions on the new people especially are atrocious. Your gonna get the same questions asked a million times. Especially since everyone is at a differnt level. Not to mention how much internet time the person has to read the posts.

I assure you I have started from the begginning of the site and read through its Entirety a couple times. I have been dedicated for five years. We all progress at differnt levels. I have been focusing on the meditations on the board. I meditate anywhere from four to six hours a day. Not to mention a lot of other things I wont talk about here. I dont have much time to read through the groups. I stretched everyday. Then I found the yoga in the files not to long ago and started doing it.

Then I took the time to ask questions about it so that I can fully understand it. That is how we learn.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

About the breathing exercises, you should do the alternate nostril breathing every day, but you can do whichever other ones you want. But again, keep doing them every day.

P.S. Before you ask the next question about kundalini yoga make sure you read the pdf files about it to see if it's answered there. Don't just skim the content or skip files and ask whatever question arises at that time. I mean really!!I hope you understand what I mean personal study. This doesn't apply to your question about breathing exercises as it isn't answered there :)

The groups are for asking questions that aren't answered in the JoS site. If it wasn't so, only the group would exist and not the site. It's for "support" for those who know and understand what Satanism is about and the basic things. You shouldn't neglect personal study, and we're not here as a replacement for personal study.

As for my "actions on the new people" it depends which one you're referring to. There are honest people who read the site and are here to learn more. And you're actually no new person, you should have understood this as you said you're 5 years here. This doesn't even apply for you.

Again what you asked is in the PDF file. It clearly says you have to do hatha yoga, kundalini yoga and alternate nostril breathing once a day each, except if you want more power you can do hatha yoga twice a day. And all of them separated by several hours between.

Hail Satan!!

Hi !I do thank you really, with the bottom of my heart for you good links about yoga.I was a little bit tired to do always the same thing, then I immediately add several exercices shown on you links to my kundalini yoga routine.... GREAT !I felt me so well, a true joy inside me, and I felt the warm energy ascending my back warmer and stronger than ever ! All the chakras spinning !Thanks a lot, you give me a very appreciate and efficient gift !Hail Brother/Sister !Hail Satan !
De : "upbydawn@..." <upbydawn@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Lun 21 février 2011, 21h 22min 13s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Kundalini Yoga

You will often find that Hatha Yoga is more passive than Kundalini Yoga - Kundalini Yoga is very active and it involves a lot of movement of the spine (spinal flex, sufi grinds, dynamic twists and bends etc. etc.), or you hold a pose and apply the breath of fire. In Hatha it's more about holding a pose, breathing relaxed and deeply for an extended period of time, or as long as you see fit whereas in Kundalini Yoga the kriyas/exercises are timed to a T. Having said that, Kundalini Yoga is a lot things...it involves specific pranayams, mantras, mudras (often combined together). To give you more of an insight into the world of Kundalini yoga have a look at this 31min video here: http://vimeo.com/9084542

And here's a direct link to a full Kundalini Yoga class taught by a dear friend of mine: http://vimeo.com/10501935

Personally, I find Kundalini Yoga much more direct and much more specific. It is also said that what takes you 20 years to achieve in Hatha can be achieved in 9 months doing Kundalini Yoga.

I have tried and taught various types of yoga including Hatha and Ashtanga, but Kundalini Yoga has now become my main yoga in life.

Ahh so I wasnt the only one that benefited from this post. Now I never said anyone in specific was doing anything. Neglect personal study? Never. I read what it said. I was asking to see if there was anything I didnt catch.

Its a bit waste of a time to go around and telling people they are stupid and need to study instead of having fun discussions on the subject and learning tons. Also remember that to bash another satanist is treason. Thats why I would never go around doing that. With new people or anyone. If that person is exited and wanting to learn and asking questions. Then someone comes and tells them to go study and stop asking questions. Especially if they are reading the site. Then that new person were to get upset and leave. The offender will become a traitor. Depending on how Satan deems it ofcourse.

Thank you everyone for your comments. I especially enjoyed the links. Just remember assumption is the mother of all fuck ups. It is more important what you dont know then opposed to what you know already. Keep striving and learning. If someone gets in your face about it, tell them to hit the road. I use to ask questions all day long in school. Then one day I raised my hand and the teacher said o look there he goes again. He is about to ask another stupid question. I stopped raising my hand after that.

Stay strong in Satan!

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@... wrote:

Hi !
I do thank you really, with the bottom of my heart for you good links about
yoga.
I was a little bit tired to do always the same thing, then I immediately add
several exercices shown on you links to my kundalini yoga routine.... GREAT !
I felt me so well, a true joy inside me, and I felt the warm energy ascending my
back warmer and stronger than ever ! All the chakras spinning !
Thanks a lot, you give me a very appreciate and efficient gift !
Hail Brother/Sister !
Hail Satan !

Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Kundalini Yoga

You will often find that Hatha Yoga is more passive than Kundalini Yoga -
Kundalini Yoga is very active and it involves a lot of movement of the spine
(spinal flex, sufi grinds, dynamic twists and bends etc. etc.), or you hold a
pose and apply the breath of fire. In Hatha it's more about holding a pose,
breathing relaxed and deeply for an extended period of time, or as long as you
see fit whereas in Kundalini Yoga the kriyas/exercises are timed to a T. Having
said that, Kundalini Yoga is a lot things...it involves specific pranayams,
mantras, mudras (often combined together). To give you more of an insight into
the world of Kundalini yoga have a look at this 31min video here:
http://vimeo.com/9084542

And here's a direct link to a full Kundalini Yoga class taught by a dear friend
of mine: http://vimeo.com/10501935

Personally, I find Kundalini Yoga much more direct and much more specific. It is
also said that what takes you 20 years to achieve in Hatha can be achieved in 9
months doing Kundalini Yoga.

I have tried and taught various types of yoga including Hatha and Ashtanga, but
Kundalini Yoga has now become my main yoga in life.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@
wrote:

Ok So I have been doing the Hatha Yoga in the PDF File in the groups files. I
also do the four breathing exercises that are on the meditation board.

Now Where is kundalini yoga? Also what else do I need to be doing besides yoga
and breathing exercises? How much? I do forty reps of the four breathing
exercises. Are there more breathing exercises? How much yoga should I be doing
and do I have to do Kundalini Yoga. What is the differnce between kundalini and
Hatha yoga?

On Wed Feb 23rd, 2011 7:39 AM EST damnplanetsaturn wrote:

Ahh so I wasnt the only one that benefited from this post. Now I never said anyone in specific was doing anything. Neglect personal study? Never. I read what it said. I was asking to see if there was anything I didnt catch.

Its a bit waste of a time to go around and telling people they are stupid and need to study instead of having fun discussions on the subject and learning tons. Also remember that to bash another satanist is treason. Thats why I would never go around doing that. With new people or anyone. If that person is exited and wanting to learn and asking questions. Then someone comes and tells them to go study and stop asking questions. Especially if they are reading the site. Then that new person were to get upset and leave. The offender will become a traitor. Depending on how Satan deems it ofcourse.

Thank you everyone for your comments. I especially enjoyed the links. Just remember assumption is the mother of all fuck ups. It is more important what you dont know then opposed to what you know already. Keep striving and learning. If someone gets in your face about it, tell them to hit the road. I use to ask questions all day long in school. Then one day I raised my hand and the teacher said o look there he goes again. He is about to ask another stupid question. I stopped raising my hand after that.

Stay strong in Satan!

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@... wrote:

Hi !
I do thank you really, with the bottom of my heart for you good links about
yoga.
I was a little bit tired to do always the same thing, then I immediately add
several exercices shown on you links to my kundalini yoga routine.... GREAT !
I felt me so well, a true joy inside me, and I felt the warm energy ascending my
back warmer and stronger than ever ! All the chakras spinning !
Thanks a lot, you give me a very appreciate and efficient gift !
Hail Brother/Sister !
Hail Satan !

Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Kundalini Yoga

You will often find that Hatha Yoga is more passive than Kundalini Yoga -
Kundalini Yoga is very active and it involves a lot of movement of the spine
(spinal flex, sufi grinds, dynamic twists and bends etc. etc.), or you hold a
pose and apply the breath of fire. In Hatha it's more about holding a pose,
breathing relaxed and deeply for an extended period of time, or as long as you
see fit whereas in Kundalini Yoga the kriyas/exercises are timed to a T. Having
said that, Kundalini Yoga is a lot things...it involves specific pranayams,
mantras, mudras (often combined together). To give you more of an insight into
the world of Kundalini yoga have a look at this 31min video here:
http://vimeo.com/9084542

And here's a direct link to a full Kundalini Yoga class taught by a dear friend
of mine: http://vimeo.com/10501935

Personally, I find Kundalini Yoga much more direct and much more specific. It is
also said that what takes you 20 years to achieve in Hatha can be achieved in 9
months doing Kundalini Yoga.

I have tried and taught various types of yoga including Hatha and Ashtanga, but
Kundalini Yoga has now become my main yoga in life.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@
wrote:

Ok So I have been doing the Hatha Yoga in the PDF File in the groups files. I
also do the four breathing exercises that are on the meditation board.

Now Where is kundalini yoga? Also what else do I need to be doing besides yoga
and breathing exercises? How much? I do forty reps of the four breathing
exercises. Are there more breathing exercises? How much yoga should I be doing
and do I have to do Kundalini Yoga. What is the differnce between kundalini and
Hatha yoga?

<td val[/IMG]
Hail brothers and sisters in SS,lately ive been doing the kundalini yoga basic spinal energy.I hv been feeling my energy rises and sometimes i feel some heat in my spine.some other time i feel so tired and sleepy,can anyone tell what is going on.thanks in advince.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]

Hello everyone,

Any good books, sites, or guides for kundalini yoga? I've found many but was just wondering what anyone's suggested ones are.
Thank you

Yes, yogi bhajan has a book recommended by Maxine. The title is Sadhana Guidelines for Kundalini Yoga. As for sites,
http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20Kundalini% ... nglish.htm
http://www.pinklotus.org/ ( this is the main hub for the different sections)
Hope these are helpful.

"The [/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:47 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Kundalini Yoga

Hello everyone,

Any good books, sites, or guides for kundalini yoga? I've found many but was just wondering what anyone's suggested ones are.
Thank you

They are. Thank you I appreciate it.

Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 11:47:52 -0800
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Kundalini Yoga

Yes, yogi bhajan has a book recommended by Maxine. The title is Sadhana Guidelines for Kundalini Yoga. As for sites,
http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20Kundalini% ... nglish.htm
http://www.pinklotus.org/ ( this is the main hub for the different sections)
Hope these are helpful.

"The meaning of life is to better yourself and the Universe" - Lord Satan
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:47 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Kundalini Yoga

Hello everyone,

Thank you

Hi, this is a video for anyone having trouble with the KY Basic Spinal Yoga
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9BtjsB6Hi2 ... BtjsB6Hi2o
Also, for anyone who does Kundalini Yoga, I'm interested in knowing some of the postures you do 

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil Dietrich Eckart Heil Joseph  GoebblesHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!and Hail be to The Gods of Duat
Rise up people, and unleash the storm   - Joseph Göebels 
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    

http://knowledgeofsatan666.angelfire.com/kundalini/ "The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."[/B]
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Friday, March 21, 2014 11:25 AM, "sskyuu1111@..." <sskyuu1111@... wrote:
  Hi there!
Can someone link me a simple Kundalini Yoga program? Like the following (Hatha) one http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... 284%29.pdf

I searched through JoS but found nothing =(

Thank you!

Hey guys, I downloaded all the books I saw on that link Light posted here, I want to know if all the books are Satanic before I make mistakes cos in some I see angels mentioned a lot.
On Mar 22, 2014 12:27 PM, "Teloc Vovim" <teloc.vovim666@... wrote:
  http://knowledgeofsatan666.angelfire.com/kundalini/  "The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."[/B]
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Friday, March 21, 2014 11:25 AM, "sskyuu1111@..." <sskyuu1111@... wrote:
  Hi there!
Can someone link me a simple Kundalini Yoga program? Like the following (Hatha) one http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... 284%29.pdf

I searched through JoS but found nothing =(

Thank you!

Excuse me if the link is a bit scattered...I hate yahoo.... Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Thursday, March 5, 2015 6:04 PM, "Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Some Body Locks 
Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Thursday, March 5, 2015 5:18 PM, "Jerome Joncèon jeromejonceon@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

What dose it mean to apply mul Bhand?

When you pull at the throat area. You are applying a lock. Similar to a bandha. It's just a fancy name for telling you to pull at your throat and then over your head. 
Each exercise works energy up your spine. 
1. At your tailbone
2. At sacral level
3. At solar level
4. At heart level
5. Below the next, upper back
6. Shrugging energy up into throat level
7. Rolling neck
8. Mul band bringing it to your crown
9. Sat kriya then inhaling energy all the way up your spine and out your crown
This empowers he shushumna. Once fully open the Ida and pingala merge into it. Allowing you to use both Hemispheres of your brain at the same time.
Right now which ever nostril is more open will tell you. For instance if your right nostril is more open you are using the right Hemisphere of your brain. If your left nostril is more open you are using the left Hemisphere of your brain. 

Don't listen to aldric.strickland88 he is a infiltrator who has been banned a lot of times.   mul Bhand, also called the ROOT LOCK is contracting your anus. 

On Friday, March 6, 2015 11:57 AM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

When you pull at the throat area. You are applying a lock. Similar to a bandha. It's just a fancy name for telling you to pull at your throat and then over your head. 
Each exercise works energy up your spine. 
1. At your tailbone
2. At sacral level
3. At solar level
4. At heart level
5. Below the next, upper back
6. Shrugging energy up into throat level
7. Rolling neck
8. Mul band bringing it to your crown
9. Sat kriya then inhaling energy all the way up your spine and out your crown
This empowers he shushumna. Once fully open the Ida and pingala merge into it. Allowing you to use both Hemispheres of your brain at the same time.
Right now which ever nostril is more open will tell you. For instance if your right nostril is more open you are using the right Hemisphere of your brain. If your left nostril is more open you are using the left Hemisphere of your brain. 

Is there a Kundalini program that uses the Satanic mantras? I've been using Maya Fiennes since starting yoga and the Power Meditation. Do I just do the Satanic mantras for the specific chakras when she does hers? Thanks for your help!
Hail Satan!

Good day! I just want to ask a question regarding the "Taking in water in the rectum up into the colon" from the yoga section. Does this thing relate to the enema toolkit that is being used in order to clean the colon? It says that it is unnecessary to take water into the rectum up to the colon then how am i going to have sex without cleaning the colon? I'M GAY BTW. Please do reply asap. Thanks
Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back