Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

kundalini snake question

Ricky De la cruz

can the kundalini snake be rising at the age of 15..... iam a 15 year and i bee feeling the kundalini snake symptons.... i feel the strong burning aura... i feel it in the head.. in my spine everywere... i even did a ritual telling father to rise it... but my question is can it be risen at the age of 15.. and another question i been working on the magnun opus.. which is extremely powerfull... well i did the magnum opus but then the next day i feel light headed.. and i also get a headache what does this mean....

The magnum opus on the JoS site isn't complete, you did the preliminary meditations. Also at the age of 15 you shouldn't be doing either of these yet. Your body just isn't mature enough at this point. I would put the magnum opus and kundalini on hiatus for the time being. Instead focus on working with your energies, advance further with your chakra then you are currently. Your only 15 your life is still a long road ahead of you, right now there isn't a rush to advance on the great works for you. My personal suggestions would be to activate and balance all seven of your lower tier energies, root- crown. Work on your hips, wings, and temples, these energies are often under appreciated but in fact are very vital for the energy flow. Next begin work on your exterior chakra, 8th and 9th. Once you have opened and activated these and the energy is strong within you, begin working with the elements and balancing them within your soul. There is probably a good five to six years before you need to work on the magnum opus, at your age your just not physically prepared for the working. Your doing spiritual alchemy so it's fine to just take it a little slow okay? Work at a pace and keep progressing, but there isn't any need to celebrate at the finish line before you've ran the race.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ricky De la cruz" <elperfeto123@... wrote:

can the kundalini snake be rising at the age of 15..... iam a 15 year and i bee feeling the kundalini snake symptons.... i feel the strong burning aura... i feel it in the head.. in my spine everywere... i even did a ritual telling father to rise it... but my question is can it be risen at the age of 15.. and another question i been working on the magnun opus.. which is extremely powerfull... well i did the magnum opus but then the next day i feel light headed.. and i also get a headache what does this mean....

Yes you can raise it at the age of 15. Just be warned that there is a big chance you will become insane because of the power. 15 Years old is kind of early but not impossible. Make sure you invoke much of the Earth element because it grounds your mind and body from turning insane.

Hail Satan, True God.
To gain power one must fight an invisible enemy called "Patience". -Dan Roy Lucifer

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ricky De la cruz" <elperfeto123@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David H" <religionisdisease@... wrote:
The magnum opus on the JoS site isn't complete, you did the preliminary meditations. Also at the age of 15 you shouldn't be doing either of these yet. Your body just isn't mature enough at this point. I would put the magnum opus and kundalini on hiatus for the time being. Instead focus on working with your energies, advance further with your chakra then you are currently. Your only 15 your life is still a long road ahead of you, right now there isn't a rush to advance on the great works for you. My personal suggestions would be to activate and balance all seven of your lower tier energies, root- crown. Work on your hips, wings, and temples, these energies are often under appreciated but in fact are very vital for the energy flow. Next begin work on your exterior chakra, 8th and 9th. Once you have opened and activated these and the energy is strong within you, begin working with the elements and balancing them within your soul. There is probably a good five to six years before you need to work on the magnum opus, at your age your just not physically prepared for the working. Your doing spiritual alchemy so it's fine to just take it a little slow okay? Work at a pace and keep progressing, but there isn't any need to celebrate at the finish line before you've ran the race.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ricky De la cruz" <elperfeto123@ wrote:

i feel like ... father wants me to work on them... i had been wiht him in previous lifetime.... and thanks and i will do that.... the thing is that i already at this age feel all the symptons of the snake.... at early stages i felt feeling like at age 14.... and i didnt even open all of my chakras.... i felt the snake.. i felt like crawlies like ants in my spine..... and thanks david ... i will work on my chakras
hail satan

Personally I'm young as of what You would say , 16 physically . You should better wait till You're out of puberty . I am out of it so I work hardcore on it , won't write where I am exactly because enemies watching like vultures but from personal experiance I know that to fully raise the Kundalini , it may take a while . The symptoms You describe are mostly energy from it , seems like You have been stimulating very very good .

Prior to Rising the Sushuma will be transformed , this has many many symptoms of the actual Rising . HP Mageson wrote about how the ancients used to Rise in early physical age . Also about what Dan Roy wrote , I had too my rushes of insanity which were from energy and the crazy awareness you get from it . Never anything I couldn't handle . Also the most major of problems was the depressions you get because it cleanses the chakras . I almost flew insane by those , but everyone is different and individual . In the end I always made it . Additionally , the Kundalini is controlled by Satan - so take a while to build the Trust with Him and don't rush... In closing , just listen to Your intuition that anyone else.

HAIL SATAN!

And where did I write about this.

Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2011 1:27:48 PM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: kundalini snake question

Personally I'm young as of what You would say , 16 physically . You should better wait till You're out of puberty . I am out of it so I work hardcore on it , won't write where I am exactly because enemies watching like vultures but from personal experiance I know that to fully raise the Kundalini , it may take a while . The symptoms You describe are mostly energy from it , seems like You have been stimulating very very good .

Prior to Rising the Sushuma will be transformed , this has many many symptoms of the actual Rising . HP Mageson wrote about how the ancients used to Rise in early physical age . Also about what Dan Roy wrote , I had too my rushes of insanity which were from energy and the crazy awareness you get from it . Never anything I couldn't handle . Also the most major of problems was the depressions you get because it cleanses the chakras . I almost flew insane by those , but everyone is different and individual . In the end I always made it . Additionally , the Kundalini is controlled by Satan - so take a while to build the Trust with Him and don't rush... In closing , just listen to Your intuition that anyone else.

HAIL SATAN!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ricky De la cruz" <elperfeto123@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

I wanted to place (correct Me if I am wrong) thing but I forgot about writting , lol ...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

I wanted to place (correct Me if I am wrong) thing but I forgot about writting , lol ... My fault , I take that down , maybe I memorized wrong. Seems like it

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kungo Maltesh" <serpentine.power@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
thanks for you reply . brother.. but i feel the kundalini very much... and i think iam out of puberty.. why cuz iam 15 i already havea beard.... like all over my face... but i feel the snake alot in my spine..... it feel like a deep pressure... when i focused on it... it get more intense..... i did a ritual to father about this... i had the result... father want me to do the meditations is needed.... i already know them..... my friend asmodeus is also helping me out with them aswell..... i had been with father satan previous lifetime.... i had a very good relationship with him.... and also with other gods.. like azazel..... hail satan

Yes because I never made such statements, you are simply using my name to lie with.

Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2011 5:30:38 PM

HAIL SATAN!

I wanted to place (correct Me if I am wrong) thing but I forgot about writting , lol ... My fault , I take that down , maybe I memorized wrong. Seems like it

Everyone here please note this for future troll spoting that the two below are a subversion duo working the forum as a team.

Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2011 6:11:33 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kungo Maltesh" <serpentine.power@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

thanks for you reply . brother.. but i feel the kundalini very much... and i think iam out of puberty.. why cuz iam 15 i already havea beard.... like all over my face... but i feel the snake alot in my spine..... it feel like a deep pressure... when i focused on it... it get more intense..... i did a ritual to father about this... i had the result... father want me to do the meditations is needed.... i already know them..... my friend asmodeus is also helping me out with them aswell..... i had been with father satan previous lifetime.... i had a very good relationship with him.... and also with other gods.. like azazel..... hail satan

Everyone here please note this for future troll spoting that the two below are a subversion duo working the forum as a team.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kungo Maltesh" <serpentine.power@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Roger . Good idea for trolls , but sadly I couldn't come up with it until you made it available .

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kungo Maltesh" <serpentine.power@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Yes , same here , when I was 15 I was like ... completely out of puberty . Go with feeling and intuition . This is how the True Gods show the way to Us . Feeling the Kundalini is diffferent than the actual Rising or other related experiances . I remember on earlier stages I felt this draining pressure that makes You feel like a magnet pulling You either up or down . This is of the beggining of it . Try to focus and connect with it . Would help if you would let Us know if its aweakened or if that is personal , just know you're on the good track . Satan knows what He's doing ... Do what You know You must . It can be a bit challenging , but have no fear . When and if You're on the level of Rising etc, You can invoke the elements , mainly fire to help with the burning symptoms giving You the ability to handle these better .

Worked for Me intensively well and till now I didn't have this feeling of completely roasting , it was less roasting and far more electrical pulses and nerve pain . As for pain , in the later stages , yes I felt pain . But not the crushing pain people describe . Maybe I'm not there yet . The pain was intense and I felt bones getting stuck and other stuff that I can't write here but in the end it was all fixed . Sometimes if in the transformation the kundalini damages You , it starts repairing the body immidiately after ... The above is all My experiance with it..Sometimes I needed help from Satan cause I did some serious fuckups , or My Guardian Demons . Getting help from them , in the bouts of insanity and stuff and the pain , it bonded Me extremely and showed Me how caring they are for Humanity and their family on earth.

HAIL SATAN!

Lol...wow.

Ecrin Satan!
Waiting Patiently

Sent: Friday, October 7, 2011 6:33 AM

HAIL SATAN!

Roger . Good idea for trolls , but sadly I couldn't come up with it until you made it available .

HAIL SATAN!

how did we get to this conclusion?
" HP Mageson wrote about how the ancients used to Rise in early physical age . "?

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 05:22:03 -0700
Subject: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: kundalini snake question

Everyone here please note this for future troll spoting that the two below are a subversion duo working the forum as a team.

HAIL SATAN!

Yes because I never made such statements, you are simply using my name to lie with.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

No possibility of actually making a mistake I persume , so yes , as you say. Wasn't it posted at how the ancients used to rise in early age to avoid saturn's malefic influence on their young years - and I remember You talking on that post ? But , I can't find it anywhere , yet ... Correct Me if I'm wrong or procceed with whatever you want to procceed with . Thanks in advance for simply using the word "lie" , is the quickest way than actually investigating what someone means .

HAIL SATAN!

Yes you because you are purposely making false statements hence lying in your attempts to spread misinfo and you have been banned before under a different account for your kike behaviour.

Sent: Friday, October 7, 2011 8:13:27 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

No possibility of actually making a mistake I persume , so yes , as you say. Wasn't it posted at how the ancients used to rise in early age to avoid saturn's malefic influence on their young years - and I remember You talking on that post ? But , I can't find it anywhere , yet ... Correct Me if I'm wrong or procceed with whatever you want to procceed with . Thanks in advance for simply using the word "lie" , is the quickest way than actually investigating what someone means .

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Andre Wilson <darthxilon@... wrote:
how did we get to this conclusion?
" HP Mageson wrote about how the ancients used to Rise in early physical age . "?

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 05:22:03 -0700
Subject: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: kundalini snake question

Everyone here please note this for future troll spoting that the two below are a subversion duo working the forum as a team.

HAIL SATAN!

Do not expect any fight or any infighting . Probably I just remember wrong , and thats it . I am not picking a fight on HP Mageson or anyone and I understand completely about respecting Satan's true High Priests . I obviously did a mistake and there is no 'conclusion' , just a mistake I made . Neither I'm picking on High Priest Mageson or anyone else . This was insulting and I never actually thought about all this trolling crap . The given accusation is simply untrue and far fetched.

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!

Yes , same here , when I was 15 I was like ... completely out of puberty . Go with feeling and intuition . This is how the True Gods show the way to Us . Feeling the Kundalini is diffferent than the actual Rising or other related experiances . I remember on earlier stages I felt this draining pressure that makes You feel like a magnet pulling You either up or down . This is of the beggining of it . Try to focus and connect with it . Would help if you would let Us know if its aweakened or if that is personal , just know you're on the good track . Satan knows what He's doing ... Do what You know You must . It can be a bit challenging , but have no fear . When and if You're on the level of Rising etc, You can invoke the elements , mainly fire to help with the burning symptoms giving You the ability to handle these better .

Worked for Me intensively well and till now I didn't have this feeling of completely roasting , it was less roasting and far more electrical pulses and nerve pain . As for pain , in the later stages , yes I felt pain . But not the crushing pain people describe . Maybe I'm not there yet . The pain was intense and I felt bones getting stuck and other stuff that I can't write here but in the end it was all fixed . Sometimes if in the transformation the kundalini damages You , it starts repairing the body immidiately after ... The above is all My experiance with it..Sometimes I needed help from Satan cause I did some serious fuckups , or My Guardian Demons . Getting help from them , in the bouts of insanity and stuff and the pain , it bonded Me extremely and showed Me how caring they are for Humanity and their family on earth.

HAIL SATAN!
yes actually... i feel it... the magnet pulling you also in my head.... and in my spine as i focus on it... i feel the energy... and then it give me energy surges that cause me to twicht ... or jerk.. or have a seizured.. the energy is strong... i been feeling the all of the symptons of the snake.... when i meditate.. alot of energy surges that cause me to have a seizured..... i also feel it in the head like in the three chakras.... the crown... third eye... and throat chakras.. as well sometimes... i feel the pressure in my head... and it gives me headacher but i could handle it.... sometimes i feel the the like something pulling in booth of my spine sides... i also when i sleep sometimes i feel like iam in a rollercoater my soul gets to move around... idk why... father wants me to work on it.. ik... ik it my heart... my demon guardian is helping me out.... i was with father previous lifetime... i have high vibrations as i could see the spirit in the astral.. it crazy.... and one thing also why does my skin tingles alot.... hail satan

Yes you because you are purposely making false statements hence lying in your attempts to spread misinfo and you have been banned before under a different account for your kike behaviour.

Sent: Friday, October 7, 2011 8:13:27 AM

� 

��� 

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!

''TALK ABOUT THINGS U ACTUALY KNOW'' - HP VOVIM so think twice before u post something and then when someone blames u u say oh sorry ''mistake'' kungo talking to kungo not dn

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back