Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

[Kundalini serpent ] help needed

Dormin Sama

im trying to rise my kundalini up trough my spin , and everytime it gets very hot and it pains me , then it get stuck at the begining of the spin after alot of effort , and my mind begin to hurt me and i no longer be able to concentrate , i opend all my front chakras , im not sure why it always get stuck at the spin and it can go no further up, any advice ?

Try motivating yourself, to a point where it cause a lot of emotion to rise, then focus that emotion on your kundalini. Just remember to relax, and you MUST be ready for the changes it brings. What worked for me is i burned my chakras prior to it rising.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dormin Sama" <dormin.sama@... wrote:

im trying to rise my kundalini up trough my spin , and everytime it gets very hot and it pains me , then it get stuck at the begining of the spin after alot of effort , and my mind begin to hurt me and i no longer be able to concentrate , i opend all my front chakras , im not sure why it always get stuck at the spin and it can go no further up, any advice ?

concentrate at the base dont follow it allow it to rise on its own.
-----
Sent from my Virgin Mobile.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

What do you mean you burned your chakras?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "marbassmason666" <satanicsaiyan@... wrote:

Try motivating yourself, to a point where it cause a lot of emotion to rise, then focus that emotion on your kundalini. Just remember to relax, and you MUST be ready for the changes it brings. What worked for me is i burned my chakras prior to it rising.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dormin Sama" <dormin.sama@ wrote:

You have seals on your chakras, no amount of meditation will take those seals off. So you must burn the seals off, invoking/evoking fire into/onto the chakra and burn it until the chakra is completely clear. When your kundalini rises it usually does this for you, or at least it will burn some of the seals.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "marbassmason666" <satanicsaiyan@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dormin Sama" <dormin.sama@ wrote:

Yes you should burn them. One technique I used for doing this was I would combine chi kung with hatha yoga.

For example; Do the Baksana - Crane Pose and visualise bright the NRG like the sun entering your palm chakras going up your arms and into your heart chakra, burning it. You should hold the pose for as long as you can, even when you start to shake, just relax youre muscles and the shaking will ease. (dont loose focus) Also as your body gets more conditioned youl be able to hold for a longer time, and the poses will become more comfortable. For the Solar Chaka you can use the Plank Pose. Just to give you an idea more or less. This is very powerfull and was suggested by a Demon friend.

My kundalini energy knocked off dubree from one of my chakras, it happend while I was out taking a smoke brake. The dubree broke into two pieces and drifted away. When this happend and old memory from my childhood came to the surface (I was able to handle this on the spot, and felt releaved afterwards) I realised that this was the stink I used to smell sometimes when I was meditating.

A Demon friend. also showed me how importand it is to visualize the point of the chakra where the energy condenses and, feel it. You must visualize the whole chakra when doin this, even when you spin it (some of you might say.... DUH) but sometimes we might be doing something subtly different from what were actually suppost to be doing (even though we are all individuals, but still) and there is no substitute for experience anyway. But Ive been busy lately, and its hard sometimes, but I try.

Yesterday while walking around in town, my kundalini energy surged suddenly and it made me feel like I was lifting of the grownd lol. its rly powerfull. Anyway... good luck!

Hail Satan!!

On Wed Apr 13th, 2011 12:03 PM PDT Marbas Smason wrote:

You have seals on your chakras, no amount of meditation will take those seals off. So you must burn the seals off, invoking/evoking fire into/onto the chakra and burn it until the chakra is completely clear. When your kundalini rises it usually does this for you, or at least it will burn some of the seals.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "marbassmason666" <satanicsaiyan@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back