Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

kundalini!!!!!!! HELP

<td val[/IMG]If you are talking about mediumship yes some of us including myself are a natural one.I think it might have to do with being a bit empathic as I am too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] kundalini!!!!!!! HELP
Sent: Fri, Jul 6, 2012 10:06:37 PM

<td val[/IMG]   DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO RAISE AND CHANNEL?

[/TD]

Brian I believe this individual is asking the group how to raise/channel the kundalini serpent up the spine.

Read the website, follow the satanic eight fold path and you will raise your kundalini eventually.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

If you are talking about mediumship yes some of us including myself are a natural one.I think it might have to do with being a bit empathic as I am too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

<td val[/IMG]O my bad lol

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: kundalini!!!!!!! HELP
Sent: Sun, Jul 8, 2012 6:44:42 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Brian I believe this individual is asking the group how to raise/channel the kundalini serpent up the spine.

Read the website, follow the satanic eight fold path and you will raise your kundalini eventually.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

If you are talking about mediumship yes some of us including myself are a natural one.I think it might have to do with being a bit empathic as I am too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back