Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Kundalini flame

Svyatopolk

Do I understand correctly that the Kundalini flame cleanses the soul from heavy karma? Is it possible to control this flame and invoke it at will?

No. This is part of the process of advancement. One cannot "simulate" the effect of one's kundalini.

Forcing its "process" is not a good idea. If one is not ready, it can be very dangerous. The "flame" is "heat." Through "heat" change takes place. The energy is hot. Some symptoms of kundalini are related to "heat."

"Fire" is the element used by kundalini to destroy karma and purify the soul, and transform it. But on a "different level." "Alchemy" uses the process with the fire element for the same goal, and it is really effective for that. And it "prepares" for ascension.

The "flame," the fire element, is a main element for advancement. The 3rd chakra is governed by the "Sun" and the fire element. It is the "power center" of the soul. The stronger it is, the faster the soul advances. The whole energy system is connected to and powered by this chakra.

Good to know. Thank you for sharing that information! Hs66🔥🙏

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back