Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

kundalini activates

Not quite, awakening is only the beginning. Then it has to accend, there is a lot to the  process. Just go to the JOS site, its mostly on there. "The meaning of life is to better yourself and the Universe" - Lord Satan
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2012 2:05 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] kundalini activates

If one's kundalini activates then does he(physical body) become immortal right?

And to add to that, the kundalini and the godhood are different workings. You don't became immortal and a God just by raising the kundalini, you have to do a totally different alchemical working.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Timothy Sharp <spiritualsatanist92@... wrote:

Not quite, awakening is only the beginning. Then it has to accend, there is a lot to the  process. Just go to the JOS site, its mostly on there.

"The meaning of life is to better yourself and the Universe" - Lord Satan

Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2012 2:05 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] kundalini activates

Kundalini makes someone AS the Gods as it grants many Powers of the mind and Soul, but not Gods. It doesn't grant Immortality. It grants the awareness and bioelectricity to actually work on the Godhead itself, this awareness with Satan's knowledge and the guidance from Hell, leads to immortality. The Soul becomes really powerful and it changes your fate forever though, in the most positive way. Kundalini cleanses the mind and the chakras, weeds out the dross. From there on the workings of Godhead are a whole different stuff.

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kruser_sabs" <kruser_sabs@... wrote:

Well okay ! So where do i find information related to this? I couldn't on JoS something like how to become really immortal or to say that ascend the kundalini,working of Godhood.

Kruser

I thought the magnum opus makes you immortal and if im correct the magnum opus comes before kundalini rising as maxine said after this you can expect your initial kundalini rising?
------------------------------
On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 11:42 PM PDT hoodedcobra666 wrote:

Kundalini makes someone AS the Gods as it grants many Powers of the mind and Soul, but not Gods. It doesn't grant Immortality. It grants the awareness and bioelectricity to actually work on the Godhead itself, this awareness with Satan's knowledge and the guidance from Hell, leads to immortality. The Soul becomes really powerful and it changes your fate forever though, in the most positive way. Kundalini cleanses the mind and the chakras, weeds out the dross. From there on the workings of Godhead are a whole different stuff.

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kruser_sabs" <kruser_sabs@... wrote:

The Joy of Satan helps you develop your abilities and through these meditations, everything is therein for the Godhead working. The JoS takes you to where you can hear the Gods, get counseled and develop a very big awareness over spirituality through meditation. EVERYTHING in regards to Godhead is in the JoS, like a huge puzzle. The formula can't be given like this. The Gods will guide those who are persistent and only the most hardworking and powerful SS will reach the Godhead, by their effort, personal choice, hard work and on top of everything guidance by the Gods.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kruser <kruser_sabs@... wrote:

Well okay ! So where do i find information related to this? I couldn't on JoS something like how to become really immortal or to say that ascend the kundalini,working of Godhood.

Kruser

...Hail Satan!! "magnum opus
comes before kundalini rising as maxine said ..." HP Maxine says no such thing. You must raise your serpent BEFORE attempting magnum opus.!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

I thought the magnum opus makes you immortal and if im correct the magnum opus comes before kundalini rising as maxine said after this you can expect your initial kundalini rising?
------------------------------
On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 11:42 PM PDT hoodedcobra666 wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kruser_sabs" <kruser_sabs@ wrote:

So,it is clear that we will need lifes more than one life to achieve Godhood. isnt it?

Kruser

Not necessarily, no. At least i don't think so. It is my belief that,
if one is sufficiently dedicated and determined to complete the Great
Work in one lifetime, one can do so. But i'm no expert obviously, and
this is just my opinion. That which you desire can be achieved, but
you must desire it with all of your soul and work on it dilligently in
order for it to come to pass. Ave Satanas!

On 6/10/12, Kruser <kruser_sabs@... wrote:
So,it is clear that we will need lifes more than one life to achieve
Godhood. isnt it?

Kruser

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back