Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Kosher Crap

I have a dilemma I could really use some opinions on. I am on a very fixed income (foodstamps). Working to remedy that though. For the moment however, I am very limited when it comes to choices in food. I know that anything that isn't kosher is poisoned. I also know that the kosher "blessings" are very harmful for us. I have nowhere to grow/raise my own food and my local farmer's market (nearly 100 miles away) does not accept foodstamps. What should I do? Should I purposely consume poisoned products and do a tweaked health working to include protection from poisons? Or would it be better to consume the kosher products due to their physical safety and do my best to blue flame the crap out of it to help counteract the disgusting energies that the product was imbued with? Thank you in advance for your input. Hail Satan!

Replying just to get this back towards the top. Hopefully I won't get buried as quickly this time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "prouddaughterofsatan" <prouddaughterofsatan@... wrote:

I have a dilemma I could really use some opinions on. I am on a very fixed income (foodstamps). Working to remedy that though. For the moment however, I am very limited when it comes to choices in food. I know that anything that isn't kosher is poisoned. I also know that the kosher "blessings" are very harmful for us. I have nowhere to grow/raise my own food and my local farmer's market (nearly 100 miles away) does not accept foodstamps. What should I do? Should I purposely consume poisoned products and do a tweaked health working to include protection from poisons? Or would it be better to consume the kosher products due to their physical safety and do my best to blue flame the crap out of it to help counteract the disgusting energies that the product was imbued with? Thank you in advance for your input. Hail Satan!

I asked this question a week ago. I was sincerely hoping someone, anyone would have some input that would be of help. It seems however, that it has gone unnoticed or has not been deemed fit to receive an answer. Therefore, I shall retract it. I promise not to bother my brothers and sisters again with any more questions. I'm sorry to have bothered you. Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "prouddaughterofsatan" <prouddaughterofsatan@... wrote:

Where did you get the idea that Non-kosher food is poisoned???

Hail Satan

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/258   Kosher Tax On You

If you look on the back of items in the store you will notice certian symbols
that are kosher seals. This means the food is kosher and it means you are paying
a hidden tax within the food to the jews who force this on us. Which amounts to
you personally paying hundreds extra in food costs a year. And thousands over
the years to the jew.

http://web.archive.org/web/201102181025 ... _Food&#92;
_Tax.html

This shows the power the jews really have when a tiny minority not even four
percent of the population can force its costly kosher law on 100% of the
population who are not jews and get away with it.

It also shows how lying the jew is, when they scream anti-semitism at anyone
who points the obvious fact on this out. Even when your cupboards are full of
the proof.

People can pull the libtard hat trick of you have personal freedumb to not buy
and thus stick up for the kikes who hate them as well and have the same shitty
fate planned for them they do all us "Goyium" in the Jew World Order. But the
fact is you don't have the freedom to chose as you are purposely kept ignorant
by the jews on this fact and any person or site or material that would educate
you are attacked and censored by the jews 24/7 even to the point of murder.

You need true knowledge to have the freedom to chose.

And when the majority of all items even paper rolls are kosher in the store not
much freedom.

The other hidden part of the kosher tax pointed out by a fellow named Scott
Roberts on his education vids on the subject which are excellent:

http://theforbiddentruth.net/4467-you-p ... visit&#92;
ed.html

Is the fact much of the harmful garbage the jews pour into our foods are pumped
into the non-kosher products, while the kosher ones are apparently freer of
them.

The jews are told to only buy kosher in private as the jews who own the food
companies know they are purposely putting toxic garbage into the foods for the
Goyium[ means cattle, its the jews word for Gentiles] use. And not putting the
same into the kosher brands for their fellow jews. Which means its purposeful
poisoning of Gentiles. They treat us the same as the other cattle in their
factory farming plants.

You can try this out and go to any store and compare the labels of the kosher to
the non-kosher brands. I did and was suprised to find the difference.

So now the jew has backed the Gentile consumer who despite all the jew sneaking
has become fully aware of the situation they can either pay the extra for kosher
and not be as poisoned by the jew or not and be forced to eat toxic garbage
purposely made by the jew to get them sick where they then have to go the jew
medical rackett and pay half a million they don't have for treatments which will
probably kill them in five years and leave their family in debt to the jew.

And since the jew has worked to quash all medical cures:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/185

That work and are not costly in the least so they can dominate this industry
the Gentile is double doomed.

What this amounts to is the deliberate and systematic and slow mass murder of
Gentiles by the jews. While making them pay with everything in the process for
their own misery and destruction.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 3:43:45 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Kosher Crap

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "prouddaughterofsatan" <prouddaughterofsatan@... wrote:

The Kosher Tax stinks. If I started a food company I would put on the front of the label "Proudly Non-Kosher - We Pass The Savings On To You In Quality and Food Value". If they contacted me and wanted my products Kosher I would ask them how much are you going to pay per unit as a royality and flat fee per year for the privilige, I also, would inform them that all my products will be touched by pork so I assume they can make that kosher, also. I have found kosher products that contain MSG, the neuro-toxin; and that is poison. They only way to combat this is to out law kosher.

Hail Satan

It seems to me that on the inside you already feel what the best way to handle this is. I think that if your options truly are limited, then being diligent about your daily aura cleansing and protection (protection in ALL ways) would keep you covered. I may be wrong. But you have to eat.

I asked this question a week ago. I was sincerely hoping someone, anyone would have some input that would be of help. It seems however, that it has gone unnoticed or has not been deemed fit to receive an answer. Therefore, I shall retract it. I promise not to bother my brothers and sisters again with any more questions. I'm sorry to have bothered you. Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "prouddaughterofsatan" <prouddaughterofsatan@ wrote:

Hey, I was just thinking about that yesterday, because I too am on foodstamps, but I recently purchased a "soda stream " and all of the syrups for the soda have the kosher mark on it and I know there's stuff in it that's not very healthy and it has that negative jewish filthy energy attached to it. But as we satanists know as long as we are strong in father Satan, he looks out for his own and he knows that the jews control many things in this world and some of it is unavoidable to us this day in age. If you feel or are worried about the negative energy effecting you, clean your auras and meditate frequently and stay strong in Satan and he will protect you.

Hey, I was just thinking about that yesterday, because I too am on foodstamps, but I recently purchased a "soda stream " and allof the syrups for the soda have the kosher mark on it and I know there's stuff in it that's not very healthy and it has that negative jewish filthy energy attached to it. But as we satanists knowas long as we are strong in father Satan, he looks out for his own and he knows that the jews control many things in this world and some of it is unavoidable to us this day in age. If you feel or are worried about the negative energy effecting you, clean your auras and meditate frequently and stay strong in Satan and he will protect you.

Replying just to get this back towards the top. Hopefully I won't get buried as quickly this time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "prouddaughterofsatan" <prouddaughterofsatan@ wrote:

High Priestess Maxine said something a while back about the special markings the kikes are putting on the "safe" foods. I've been doing my own research on several sites as to what these markings look like (one being a blog who's name I can't quite remember I think it was something along the lines of dailydemocracy.com but that's probably not right) and they are almost impossible to avoid. Almost everything made is kosher, from frozen chicken to twizzlers.

------------------------------
On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 12:43 PM PDT keeperofstone wrote:

Hail Satan

Welcome to the Kosher Tax.

Alot of whole foods aren't kosher such a bulk beans and rice and of course Pork products aren't and I don't think ostrich meat is either. Most prepared foods from India aren't Kosher - Hindus don't desire such things. I think this whole thing is ridicilous maybe we should have Amish approved products with a Big A in a circle on them but Amish are Xains and a sub-sect of Judeanism. Try to do the best you can , I know its frustrating.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], E P <prouddaughterofsatan@... wrote:

High Priestess Maxine said something a while back about the special markings the kikes are putting on the "safe" foods. I've been doing my own research on several sites as to what these markings look like (one being a blog who's name I can't quite remember I think it was something along the lines of dailydemocracy.com but that's probably not right) and they are almost impossible to avoid. Almost everything made is kosher, from frozen chicken to twizzlers.

Hail Satan

Thanks to everyone for your input and this has given me an idea I would like to run by you all. What if I started eating only kosher products simply for their lack of poisonous content and started a healing working similar to the one posted by HPS Maxine: "I am always exceptionally strong and healthy in every way. My immune system is always exceptionally strong and healthy in every way. I am always protected from any illnesses diseases or viruses in every way." Only tweaked to include negative energies. And supplement it with daily aura cleaning and aura of protection especially after eating. Please let me know what you think of the validity of this idea. Again, thank you all for your input. Hail Satan!

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 6:28 AM PDT keeperofstone wrote:

Alot of whole foods aren't kosher such a bulk beans and rice and of course Pork products aren't and I don't think ostrich meat is either. Most prepared foods from India aren't Kosher - Hindus don't desire such things. I think this whole thing is ridicilous maybe we should have Amish approved products with a Big A in a circle on them but Amish are Xains and a sub-sect of Judeanism. Try to do the best you can , I know its frustrating.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], E P <prouddaughterofsatan@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Just because something is labeled kosher doesn't mean it doesn't contain toxic chemicals. MSG is in a variety of kosher labeled foods and that is a neuro-toxin and I wouldn't eat that. Somebody would have to hold me down and force feed it to me - it's that toxic. Why would you want to eat exculsively kosher - And pay the Kosher Tax??

Hail Satan

Thanks to everyone for your input and this has given me an idea I would like to run by you all. What if I started eating only kosher products simply for their lack of poisonous content and started a healing working similar to the one posted by HPS Maxine: "I am always exceptionally strong and healthy in every way. My immune system is always exceptionally strong and healthy in every way. I am always protected from any illnesses diseases or viruses in every way." Only tweaked to include negative energies. And supplement it with daily aura cleaning and aura of protection especially after eating. Please let me know what you think of the validity of this idea. Again, thank you all for your input. Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], E P <prouddaughterofsatan@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Whoa, did I miss something?

Poisoned food?? Kosher is harmful?

Could someone please explain this? Is this something the enemies have done?

I've never heard of this.

Caution would be taken of course to avoid things such as msg, but my main thought process behind eating exclusively kosher would be to avoid the high amounts of toxic cocktail they dump into non-kosher products. At this point it's purely for the physical health factors. If you have an alternative though keeperofstone, I would love to hear it. I am always open to other's ideas/points of view. Thank you. Hail Satan!

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 6:02 AM PDT keeperofstone wrote:

Just because something is labeled kosher doesn't mean it doesn't contain toxic chemicals. MSG is in a variety of kosher labeled foods and that is a neuro-toxin and I wouldn't eat that. Somebody would have to hold me down and force feed it to me - it's that toxic. Why would you want to eat exculsively kosher - And pay the Kosher Tax??

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], E P <prouddaughterofsatan@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back