Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

knowledge

tenchu6986

Hello, this is my first post, i lost faith in Catholicism many years ago, looked into many different beliefs this is the only one i've looked into that immediately felt right, as if this was meant for me, im looking for truthful unbiased literature on satanism if someone can help i would be grateful

Richard

Welcome :)
You can continue to read the rest of the JoyofSatan.org website so you can further improve your knowledge on Spiritual Satanism. I would also recommend looking into power meditation as well, This is the foundation of Spiritual Satanism. We all work to empower our minds, bodies, and souls. This comes from power meditation, our Gift from Father Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tenchu6986" <richeyrich72@... wrote:

Hello, this is my first post, i lost faith in Catholicism many years ago, looked into many different beliefs this is the only one i've looked into that immediately felt right, as if this was meant for me, im looking for truthful unbiased literature on satanism if someone can help i would be grateful

Richard

Is it true that someone with a known Jewish last name and whose family isn't Jewish was prob a slave owned by a damm jew?

Many slaves took their "owners" last names. So yeah, there's a good chance of that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "godrickzepher@..." <godrickzepher@... wrote:

Is it true that someone with a known Jewish last name and whose family isn't Jewish was prob a slave owned by a damm jew?

I knew it! Just one more reason to hate them, as if I needed another!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Many slaves took their "owners" last names. So yeah, there's a good chance of that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "godrickzepher@" <godrickzepher@ wrote:

Hi Another thing, I know a lot of things with reading only a bit about certain things. I will how ever would like to find my Gardian.. Regards.

Your Guardian come to you when you are ready. Focus on meditating and empowering yourself. 

---In [email protected], <walterengelbrecht479@... wrote:

Hi Another thing, I know a lot of things with reading only a bit about certain things. I will how ever would like to find my Gardian.. Regards.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back