Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Knocked Off Line

It's been a long time since I could get back online. Internet company  I had were acting like assholes. That and a few financial problems, but The Gods helped see me through. During this time I have learned a lot about the people around me and the fucked city they call Sacramento.These kike slums tried and tried to send every fucked up situation my way. Tried to break me and failed. I thank the Gods for helping me see this out. Im back and im back stronger than ever...HAIL SATAN!
 Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

[/IMG]</var>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "[email protected]" <[email protected]; JOS 4ADULTS <[email protected]; "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, 15 December 2013 6:00 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Knocked Off Line
  It's been a long time since I could get back online. Internet company  I had were acting like assholes. That and a few financial problems, but The Gods helped see me through. During this time I have learned a lot about the people around me and the fucked city they call Sacramento. These kike slums tried and tried to send every fucked up situation my way. Tried to break me and failed. I thank the Gods for helping me see this out. Im back and im back stronger than ever...HAIL SATAN!
  Cordially,
-High Priest Mac Friday
High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

okay am ready to join where can i see you please

On Saturday, December 14, 2013 11:03 PM, High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:
  It's been a long time since I could get back online. Internet company  I had were acting like assholes. That and a few financial problems, but The Gods helped see me through. During this time I have learned a lot about the people around me and the fucked city they call Sacramento.These kike slums tried and tried to send every fucked up situation my way. Tried to break me and failed. I thank the Gods for helping me see this out. Im back and im back stronger than ever...HAIL SATAN!
 Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Glad to see that your back if you reside in sacramento we are neighbors this state sucks. Glad that your stronger

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back