Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

KISSING, having SEX with people who are DRUNK or on DRUGS

nebu

you dedicated to the spiritual life 100% and without mistakes, is it ok to fuck a woman who is under the influence of drugs, or drunk?

imagining that you haven't done anything at all, she drank and you kiss, or she smoked weed and you have sex, you contaminate yourself with garbage and that's something you should never do?

or does it not have a relevant and direct impact and influence on you and your path?

I'm not interested in druggies or those that taste like that, but what if it happens?

If you interact with fire, you will become warm.
If you interact with ice, you will become cold.
If you interact with low-vibrational people, your spiritual vibration will become negatively affected.

Stay away from low-vibrational places & people.
Choose the right company that will foster your positive growth.
Always keep your energies high and your soul clean.

HS.

nebu said:
you dedicated to the spiritual life 100% and without mistakes, is it ok to fuck a woman who is under the influence of drugs, or drunk?

imagining that you haven't done anything at all, she drank and you kiss, or she smoked weed and you have sex, you contaminate yourself with garbage and that's something you should never do?

or does it not have a relevant and direct impact and influence on you and your path?

I'm not interested in druggies or those that taste like that, but what if it happens?

In my opinion if you are drunk or drugged yourself too,thats not rape
but if someone is drugged or drunk and you arent,still you choose to sleep with them thats rape for you
unless you know for sure she is Ok with it.

I wouldn't have sex with people personally who can't fully consent as I feel this is cowardly (taking advantage) and usually results in unwanted contact. Even if my BF was smashed and asked me we are most likely going to sleep instead because he doesn't really know what he is doing.
Whiskey dick itself should be enough to tell you this is a bad idea anyway.
I don't understand wanting this over someone who wants you as who you are and fully sober and consenting without any substance influences. Why would you want to fuck someone that is going to leave the minute they are sober.

Soul Wings said:
Why would you want to fuck someone that is going to leave the minute they are sober.

To fulfill your biological urge

Qingu666 said:
Soul Wings said:
Why would you want to fuck someone that is going to leave the minute they are sober.

If the way to fill your biological urge is to rape somebody who is not able to consent. You will receive justice. Somebody else will be filling a biological urge by possibly ending your life, or at least something close to that.

Totaler Krieg said:
Lmao :lol: the title of this topic is amazing my friend you really outdid yourself. From what I have read on other topics you seem obsessed with this concept of SEX but I think you overcomplicate this. Just have sex with who you desire most of your questions will be answered via you learning through direct experience so to say.

As for this question in particular no matter who you have sex with if they have a dirty aura/chakras which can be caused by what you mention then yes you will 'contaminate' yourself because you are connecting with their soul while you are fucking them, in this case simply clean yourself after contact with such people and you'll be fine.

thank you dear brother, i think so too, generally there has to be something to call attention to, if not, little success, i always had these doubts, when once in my life i go to parties i see a lot of eyes on me, i keep to myself, for that's the doubt

and i really consider your last line, and by the way, is that i am an individual with HIDDEN and POWER houses, i think about it very, very much

i like it, it doesn't torment me, it gives me fire to grow in life

Syt said:
If you interact with low-vibrational people, your spiritual vibration will become negatively

HS.

I know that your comment has a helpful content and such, but apparently it's the opposite, you often and full force not having deprived your aura of being perceived, you rule the environment almost completely and others benefit, not the other way around

Qingu666 said:
Soul Wings said:

yes

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Qingu666 said:
Soul Wings said:

If the way to fill your biological urge is to rape somebody who is not able to consent. You will receive justice. Somebody else will be filling a biological urge by possibly ending your life, or at least something close to that.

what a strong word, rape, i felt on twitter for a moment mister ol argedco luciftias.
i made no remark of context of my topic but not at all to the degree of being a person abhorring me with full awareness and practicing any attempt so

now giving context, you go out with a person who already feels desire for you, and eventually the “fun” of the other is to drink completely on his own and want to enjoy it with you, already aware of what he wants with you, not simply being a failure and having to use more powerful props to get what you want and leave, since there is magic, and it is allowed

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back