Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Kinda personal but really not

Dalovey_wolf

Okay. I have had many dreams growing up. The thing is the short ones with a lot of color come true. Like a clip. Could I have then ability to look into the future? I mean I feel it like it happen befor. It really odd and cool at the same time. Sometimes scary. But still it goes along with what ever fucked up being is telling my mother things about me! That being has told my mother I am a seer. I as can anyone help me find out how to block this being from me. I hope I get a job and move out because my mother has no respect for our diff. She basically told me that even if it's my life she has last say. I wonder what she will say when she needs to fuck with my life energy again. Am I wrong to think of it as rape? Why in the work are people in my life force picking out what THEY see as right or wrong?

I've had similar experiences for years but ive never thought of it as weird because my mom is physic, she used to work with the police with it, so i was always told straight up when weird things happened. I've heard about this from multiple people so I wanna describe it to see if it sounds right, short little colored dreams that are just scenes, a location and peoples position they're in at a single second of time, then you wake-up and when the dream repeats its longer and then you wake-up, going on like this until one day your not paying attention and you look up to get a case of dejavu that could make you shit yourself, atleast that's how its happened to me, does this sound similar to what others experienced.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dalovey_wolf" <dharris791@... wrote:

Okay. I have had many dreams growing up. The thing is the short ones with a lot of color come true. Like a clip. Could I have then ability to look into the future? I mean I feel it like it happen befor. It really odd and cool at the same time. Sometimes scary. But still it goes along with what ever fucked up being is telling my mother things about me! That being has told my mother I am a seer. I as can anyone help me find out how to block this being from me. I hope I get a job and move out because my mother has no respect for our diff. She basically told me that even if it's my life she has last say. I wonder what she will say when she needs to fuck with my life energy again. Am I wrong to think of it as rape? Why in the work are people in my life force picking out what THEY see as right or wrong?

Yes that how it is lol. I am just happy I am not the only one.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Josh" <vwlsntgtshtnm@... wrote:

I've had similar experiences for years but ive never thought of it as weird because my mom is physic, she used to work with the police with it, so i was always told straight up when weird things happened. I've heard about this from multiple people so I wanna describe it to see if it sounds right, short little colored dreams that are just scenes, a location and peoples position they're in at a single second of time, then you wake-up and when the dream repeats its longer and then you wake-up, going on like this until one day your not paying attention and you look up to get a case of dejavu that could make you shit yourself, atleast that's how its happened to me, does this sound similar to what others experienced.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dalovey_wolf" <dharris791@ wrote:

What I don't understand are these references to 'colored' dreams. I try to think about this from as many different directions as I can, and all I can come up with is the possibility that you, for whatever reason, sometimes dream in black and white? If so I find that bizarre. (says the man that dreams in c.g. or animation half the time)

I get it aswell. Everyone thinks I'm crazy. Like I would just be sitting there playing on a computer or somthing and ive remembered that I dremt it. 

From Shadow
Ave Satanus 

On 22/07/2010, at 4:29 PM, "Josh" <vwlsntgtshtnm@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Dalovey_wolf" <dharris791@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back