Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Kike Music

I like entertaining myself by making up Satanic lyrics in my head, or even just turn it into a song that degrades joke-hova. If I had a job outside the home, I would respectfully decline a conversation on religion. If the person persisted, I would tell them (in a i-can't-get-fired-for-what-I-say-way) that I DO NOT wish to discuss it. If they STILL continued (which most would), I would remove myself, and go speak to the boss.
On Nov 14, 2012 6:32 AM, "Sphelele Khanyeza" <sphelelekhanyeza@... wrote:
  So am in the public taxi and i was annoyed when the drive start playing those xtians music,i wanted to scream to him to fuckin stop that thing. now i just want to know how everyone do when they in my situation or not in the taxi even in the office when this people start talking about that joke-hova staff. what to do?<var></var>   HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL ALL GODS(ES) OF HAIL
SOUTH AFRICA

I think sometimes you just have to be reaaaally patient...
Unless you are spiritually highly advanced and you're able to just control the other's movements and make him change that stupid music, then you just have to wait patiently until you reach your destination.

I get rather annoyed when my friends use expressions with 'Demons' in them as in 'Demons=bad'. I find it retarded but I'm not really telling them anything because we have different views on the subject. They are good friends but patience is needed in this kind of situations.
That's just me though. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sphelele Khanyeza <sphelelekhanyeza@... wrote:

So am in the public taxi and i was annoyed when the drive start playing those xtians music,i wanted to scream to him to fuckin stop that thing.
now i just want to know how everyone do when they in my situation or not in the taxi even in the office when this people start talking about that joke-hova staff.
what to do?

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

pray to ur father to make them stop...he'll find a way.  it will prbly be very amusing for u to see as well. as i have seen power outages happen just to stop the radio from playing christian music.

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:36 AM, Sphelele Khanyeza <sphelelekhanyeza@... wrote:
  So am in the public taxi and i was annoyed when the drive start playing those xtians music,i wanted to scream to him to fuckin stop that thing. now i just want to know how everyone do when they in my situation or not in the taxi even in the office when this people start talking about that joke-hova staff. what to do?<var></var>   HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

I personally sit quiet. They would just make big eyes at you and talk about Jewsus. Just stay hidden, it's better. And if someone started blasting Christian music at me in a taxi or whatever I would frown and turn on my Ipod putting on the highest volume.
Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]That so cool Emily i wll try that too.thank you

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Kike Music
Sent: Wed, Nov 14, 2012 6:03:50 PM

<td val[/IMG]   [/IMG]sphelelekhanyeza@... wrote:
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA
[/QUOTE] [/TD]

Well, in this cases I just use my headphone. My mother often puts to play fusckel music on the TV, so I go to my badroom and play in the max the most blasphemic and satanic musics, like the bands Gorgoroth, Watain, Marduk, Carpathian Forest, Nattefrost, Deicide etc.

First off..you have to weight the situation in terms of hether there are other taxis currently available...time and that sort of thing. If you can get another ride, then you can react. I would have hollered for that maggot to STOP the taxi immediately. If he/she is hesitant, say you have to vomit. I would have gottn out and left. If the taxi driver got out and follower, I would have cussed him/her out real hard.

This vile scum is FETTING PAID- PAID OUT OF YOUR POCKET FOR A SERVICE. I know about xian energies. Living in the bible belt, I have had to deal with them. If the situation is where you can't immediately react, then do everything you can to complain to the employer and if that doesn't do the trick, then go higher, as some chains have regional managers and district managers.

I always avoid if at all possible doing any business with xians or where there is a strong xian influence. The energies clash. I have had more than one bad experience when obtaining services and doing business where there was a strong xian influence, of which I found out after the fact. ALWAYS COMPLAIN if you can, and complain hard. I remember when I was a young teenager. There was this ice cream place me and my friend would visit after school. It was a chain. The manager there was a total asshole and talked to the workers like they were worthless. This angered me and my friend. There was a display with mail-in cards that the company put out for customer comments. My friend and I took some 20 of them and on every one, complained about how rotten that manager was. Within a couple of weeks, that asshole changed his tune.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sphelele Khanyeza <sphelelekhanyeza@... wrote:

So am in the public taxi and i was annoyed when the drive start playing those xtians music,i wanted to scream to him to fuckin stop that thing.
now i just want to know how everyone do when they in my situation or not in the taxi even in the office when this people start talking about that joke-hova staff.
what to do?

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

I was at walmart today, and they're playing xmas music already. And the thing is, most of it is catchy. All it takes is knowledge of how to make a song catchy (there's some math involved) and they have a song that will subliminally program the masses. They play it at every store they can for 1 1/2- 2 months, and it will strengthen their sick program.

Fortunately for us, we have Satanic energy to protect ourselves, and destruction rituals and workings going on.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

First off..you have to weight the situation in terms of hether there are other taxis currently available...time and that sort of thing. If you can get another ride, then you can react. I would have hollered for that maggot to STOP the taxi immediately. If he/she is hesitant, say you have to vomit. I would have gottn out and left. If the taxi driver got out and follower, I would have cussed him/her out real hard.

This vile scum is FETTING PAID- PAID OUT OF YOUR POCKET FOR A SERVICE. I know about xian energies. Living in the bible belt, I have had to deal with them. If the situation is where you can't immediately react, then do everything you can to complain to the employer and if that doesn't do the trick, then go higher, as some chains have regional managers and district managers.

I always avoid if at all possible doing any business with xians or where there is a strong xian influence. The energies clash. I have had more than one bad experience when obtaining services and doing business where there was a strong xian influence, of which I found out after the fact. ALWAYS COMPLAIN if you can, and complain hard. I remember when I was a young teenager. There was this ice cream place me and my friend would visit after school. It was a chain. The manager there was a total asshole and talked to the workers like they were worthless. This angered me and my friend. There was a display with mail-in cards that the company put out for customer comments. My friend and I took some 20 of them and on every one, complained about how rotten that manager was. Within a couple of weeks, that asshole changed his tune.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sphelele Khanyeza <sphelelekhanyeza@ wrote:

what to do?

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

Thank you HP [/IMG]</var>
  HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA
From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 2:02 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Kike Music

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Sphelele Khanyeza <sphelelekhanyeza@... wrote:
what to do?

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

I fully understand where you're coming from my brother, I normally don't tell this to anyone but I'm in a 12 step program so every where I turn I have to hear about there cristian god or Jesus crist is there savior, now I know I'm not the only one in a 12 step program so I feel that my fellow brothers and sisters of Satanism we need to get together and form our own program where we don't need to hear about there kikeish crap. I don't know about anyone else but I'm pretty well fed up with them all together,sorry about the rant it's just a touchy subject for me.
HAIL SATAN
HAIL LUCIFER
HAIL ALL THE OTHER OLD GODS THAT ARE VERY SELDOM MENTIONED

what to do?

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

I have the answer to Christmas.  "Christ" actually refers to the same sun that the other 18 hanged Gods represented.  I simply think of the sun when I hear Christ, because that is our true christ.  Never mind jewsus--when that name is mentioned, think instead "the sun". The Three Wise Men stand for the three stars in the Belt of Orion, with the Star of Bethlehem (Sirius) pointing to where the "Christ" (that is, the real Christ, the sun) will rise on Christmas morning.  And when we hear of jewsus dying on the cross, or see a cross (especially one with the starburst in the middle), I think of the sun dying on the Cross of the Zodiac (the starburst is blatant) to rise 3 days later, on December 25.  I exploit the fact that so much of Christi-SCAM[/B]-ity is based on stolen figures, and if you find what they were stolen from, you can get a much better picture of the real truth. Many Christmas songs are harmless.  These are the ones that deal with Santa Claus, the winter season, getting presents for Christmas or being home for the holidays, wishing a merry Christmas (here, "Christ" means the sun and not that filthy kike on a stick because I believe all the benefits attributed to Christ actually apply to the sun), and so on.  I enjoy those songs where they wish every day could be Christmas. What you have to watch for, if you are without, is that there are a few songs that actually glorify PISS[/B]-rael and its tyrant jewsus.  There are also songs that proclaim that jewsus set us free from Satan's power--which is the opposite of what you really want.  If one doesn't know better, that can indeed program your subconscious.  Knowledge, and that everything the xians have is stolen, is on your side. But even worse are those cults that make a big deal out of it.  I was in one of those.  They make a big fuss when they hear the song Silver Bells (a safe Christmas song) on the PA system.  Yet, they are so pious that their shit they call "music(??)" is so holy.  Also, there are those who try to get the whole holiday banned.  I believe that one should celebrate the holiday, without going to church or displaying prominent and blatant jewsus crap.  Its purpose is to celebrate peace, prosperity, and joy.  If one wishes, one can go out and watch for the sun itself, which is the real fulfillment of all those Nativity scenes in lieu of any nativity scene. When you run into a service employee that is playing xian shit, you are best to explain that that shit offends you (nicely).  If that doesn't work, then complain to the boss that they were playing blatantly jewish, xian, or mudslime "music" and would not switch after you explained that you are offended.  They can always play it after they get their next customer, just not now.  If the store is playing blatantly religious "music(??)" that doesn't fit (I expect a certain amount of xmas music to contain the jewsus songs), complain and, if that doesn't work, threaten to post a complaint about it online so others can get the message not to shop there.
--- In [email protected], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

I was at walmart today, and they're playing xmas music already. And the thing is, most of it is catchy. All it takes is knowledge of how to make a song catchy (there's some math involved) and they have a song that will subliminally program the masses. They play it at every store they can for 1 1/2- 2 months, and it will strengthen their sick program.

Fortunately for us, we have Satanic energy to protect ourselves, and destruction rituals and workings going on.

Hail Satan

It's even more deeper than that, "christ" is one's chi/bioelectricity and the Sun Gods all their symbolic stories have to do with its cycle. Just like all Pagan holidays were important days for magnum opus/spiritual empowerment workings.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

I have the answer to Christmas. "Christ" actually refers to the same
sun that the other 18 hanged Gods represented. I simply think of the
sun when I hear Christ, because that is our true christ. Never mind
jewsus--when that name is mentioned, think instead "the sun".

The Three Wise Men stand for the three stars in the Belt of Orion, with
the Star of Bethlehem (Sirius) pointing to where the "Christ" (that is,
the real Christ, the sun) will rise on Christmas morning. And when we
hear of jewsus dying on the cross, or see a cross (especially one with
the starburst in the middle), I think of the sun dying on the Cross of
the Zodiac (the starburst is blatant) to rise 3 days later, on December
25. I exploit the fact that so much of Christi-SCAM-ity is based on
stolen figures, and if you find what they were stolen from, you can get
a much better picture of the real truth.

Many Christmas songs are harmless. These are the ones that deal with
Santa Claus, the winter season, getting presents for Christmas or being
home for the holidays, wishing a merry Christmas (here, "Christ" means
the sun and not that filthy kike on a stick because I believe all the
benefits attributed to Christ actually apply to the sun), and so on. I
enjoy those songs where they wish every day could be Christmas.

What you have to watch for, if you are without, is that there are a few
songs that actually glorify PISS-rael and its tyrant jewsus. There are
also songs that proclaim that jewsus set us free from Satan's
power--which is the opposite of what you really want. If one doesn't
know better, that can indeed program your subconscious. Knowledge, and
that everything the xians have is stolen, is on your side.

But even worse are those cults that make a big deal out of it. I was in
one of those. They make a big fuss when they hear the song Silver Bells
(a safe Christmas song) on the PA system. Yet, they are so pious that
their shit they call "music(??)" is so holy. Also, there are those who
try to get the whole holiday banned. I believe that one should
celebrate the holiday, without going to church or displaying prominent
and blatant jewsus crap. Its purpose is to celebrate peace, prosperity,
and joy. If one wishes, one can go out and watch for the sun itself,
which is the real fulfillment of all those Nativity scenes in lieu of
any nativity scene.

When you run into a service employee that is playing xian shit, you are
best to explain that that shit offends you (nicely). If that doesn't
work, then complain to the boss that they were playing blatantly jewish,
xian, or mudslime "music" and would not switch after you explained that
you are offended. They can always play it after they get their next
customer, just not now. If the store is playing blatantly religious
"music(??)" that doesn't fit (I expect a certain amount of xmas music to
contain the jewsus songs), complain and, if that doesn't work, threaten
to post a complaint about it online so others can get the message not to
shop there.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@
wrote:

I was at walmart today, and they're playing xmas music already. And
the thing is, most of it is catchy. All it takes is knowledge of how to
make a song catchy (there's some math involved) and they have a song
that will subliminally program the masses. They play it at every store
they can for 1 1/2- 2 months, and it will strengthen their sick program.

Fortunately for us, we have Satanic energy to protect ourselves, and
destruction rituals and workings going on.

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]Wow thanks my fellow Satanist,this is a great knowledge.hail father satan

Sent: Thu, Nov 15, 2012 3:12:26 PM

<td val[/IMG]   It's even more deeper than that, "christ" is one's chi/bioelectricity and the Sun Gods all their symbolic stories have to do with its cycle. Just like all Pagan holidays were important days for magnum opus/spiritual empowerment workings.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

I have the answer to Christmas. "Christ" actually refers to the same
sun that the other 18 hanged Gods represented. I simply think of the
sun when I hear Christ, because that is our true christ. Never mind
jewsus--when that name is mentioned, think instead "the sun".

The Three Wise Men stand for the three stars in the Belt of Orion, with
the Star of Bethlehem (Sirius) pointing to where the "Christ" (that is,
the real Christ, the sun) will rise on Christmas morning. And when we
hear of jewsus dying on the cross, or see a cross (especially one with
the starburst in the middle), I think of the sun dying on the Cross of
the Zodiac (the starburst is blatant) to rise 3 days later, on December
25. I exploit the fact that so much of Christi-SCAM-ity is based on
stolen figures, and if you find what they were stolen from, you can get
a much better picture of the real truth.

Many Christmas songs are harmless. These are the ones that deal with
Santa Claus, the winter season, getting presents for Christmas or being
home for the holidays, wishing a merry Christmas (here, "Christ" means
the sun and not that filthy kike on a stick because I believe all the
benefits attributed to Christ actually apply to the sun), and so on. I
enjoy those songs where they wish every day could be Christmas.

What you have to watch for, if you are without, is that there are a few
songs that actually glorify PISS-rael and its tyrant jewsus. There are
also songs that proclaim that jewsus set us free from Satan's
power--which is the opposite of what you really want. If one doesn't
know better, that can indeed program your subconscious. Knowledge, and
that everything the xians have is stolen, is on your side.

But even worse are those cults that make a big deal out of it. I was in
one of those. They make a big fuss when they hear the song Silver Bells
(a safe Christmas song) on the PA system. Yet, they are so pious that
their shit they call "music(??)" is so holy. Also, there are those who
try to get the whole holiday banned. I believe that one should
celebrate the holiday, without going to church or displaying prominent
and blatant jewsus crap. Its purpose is to celebrate peace, prosperity,
and joy. If one wishes, one can go out and watch for the sun itself,
which is the real fulfillment of all those Nativity scenes in lieu of
any nativity scene.

When you run into a service employee that is playing xian shit, you are
best to explain that that shit offends you (nicely). If that doesn't
work, then complain to the boss that they were playing blatantly jewish,
xian, or mudslime "music" and would not switch after you explained that
you are offended. They can always play it after they get their next
customer, just not now. If the store is playing blatantly religious
"music(??)" that doesn't fit (I expect a certain amount of xmas music to
contain the jewsus songs), complain and, if that doesn't work, threaten
to post a complaint about it online so others can get the message not to
shop there.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@
wrote:

I was at walmart today, and they're playing xmas music already. And
the thing is, most of it is catchy. All it takes is knowledge of how to
make a song catchy (there's some math involved) and they have a song
that will subliminally program the masses. They play it at every store
they can for 1 1/2- 2 months, and it will strengthen their sick program.

Fortunately for us, we have Satanic energy to protect ourselves, and
destruction rituals and workings going on.

Hail Satan
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I used that kike program to get clean and sober 17 years ago but I never used that filthy jew I used pagan gods instead.But even those were not real as I thought but I am still clean and sober thanks to Satan and the real Gods of old.

Sent: Thu, Nov 15, 2012 8:41:37 AM

<td val[/IMG]  

I fully understand where you're coming from my brother, I normally don't tell this to anyone but I'm in a 12 step program so every where I turn I have to hear about there cristian god or Jesus crist is there savior, now I know I'm not the only one in a 12 step program so I feel that my fellow brothers and sisters of Satanism we need to get together and form our own program where we don't need to hear about there kikeish crap. I don't know about anyone else but I'm pretty well fed up with them all together,sorry about the rant it's just a touchy subject for me.
HAIL SATAN
HAIL LUCIFER
HAIL ALL THE OTHER OLD GODS THAT ARE VERY SELDOM MENTIONED

--- [/IMG][email protected], Sphelele Khanyeza <sphelelekhanyeza@... wrote:

what to do?

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back