Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Kids sports?

I know this may sound out there, however I'm also very protective of my little one so.
I'm asking is playing sports for young children from 4 in up a positive thing? Especially when there's alot of or say 50 50 parents that don't think right?

Of course keep in mind I'm not trying to hold him back it anything just a portection thing from others.

Thanks for the help.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Mother Lilith
Hail all the deite Gods/Goddesses

Sports are one of the most wonderful experiences in life. Extremely positive. The earlier you can get your kids into sports, the better (age appropriate).

Sports build coordination, agility, and develop team awareness and working positively with others. Preschool gymnastics is excellent in developing new pathways in a child's brain, learning new movement, spatial awareness and goal setting. Martial Arts is another excellent sport for kids.

Kids who are lucky enough to have parents give them direction, turn out much better than kids who are left to themselves. Sports also keep most kids who are involved in them off of drugs. Structured and focused time prevents just hanging out and we all should know where that can lead to, especially for kids.

If your child shows an interest, for example, in music, by all means, do what you can to develop this. Piano lessons, etc.

Sports are one of the most positive life has to offer.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.org

Of course keep in mind I'm not trying to hold him back it anything just a portection thing from others.

Thanks for the help.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Mother Lilith

HPS Maxine practically said everything there is to say about it.
I just wanted to say to be sure that your kid learns about fair play. Be careful about this especially if your kid ends up joining association football (Americans read "soccer"), where most players and supporters do not know what fair play is.
Also I wanted to say you should try not condition your child about what sport s/he should play. Propose him a great variety of options and let him/her choose what inspires him/her the most.

I'm very happy to ready the replys, thank you for that really helps me focus on him and giving him a better chance then worrying how it will turn out.

For now be T Ball lol, with me will be other games to see how he wants to go especially sense not that many great choices here.

Thank you again for the info and help on it, especially on short noticed.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Mother Lilith

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back